Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit (38950 Views)

Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids / Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) / Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by spartacuz: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2016
Pretty women, they are sweet... But not an orthodox wedding
Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by Olukokosir(m): 9:32am On Jun 06, 2016
EMMANTOP1:
Wao.... I sight olajumoke in the 2nd pix

Olajumoke ko, bukky right ni
Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by ikbnice(m): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2016
people just keep on marrying for the glamour of it.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by olisasegun(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2016
irunooboo:
Marriage is over rated. I will not allow any man tie my destiny with marriage. I rather hustle and be independent like Linda Ikeji. I won't blog but explore blokos smiley

Hmmmm, it appears you are just jealous and bitter.

Maybe just maybe, you were once on that path until someone crushed your dream.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by DoyenExchange: 9:35am On Jun 06, 2016
Innovation
Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by wallex1983(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2016
irunooboo:
Marriage is over rated. I will not allow any man tie my destiny with marriage. I rather hustle and be independent like Linda Ikeji. I won't blog but explore blokos smiley

See your life outside.

I feel like saying amen to your prayers but on a second thought, I pray you do not realize too late

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by kennethokey15(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2016
Nice and unique concept. Oya, over to all of you shooting pre-weeding pictures to tap from this.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by THONZE(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2016
THE WIFE FOR WEAR COAT NA....JUST LOOKING LIKE MAFIAS.....SEE HOW THAT ONE DEY DAB LIKE FROG WEY PRICE OF FUEL AFFECT grin ..NO HATING....LOVELY PIX... #GODNODEYSLEEP
Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by THONZE(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2016
THE WIFE FOR WEAR COAT NA.JUST LOOKING LIKE MAFIAS.....SEE HOW THAT ONE DEY DAB LIKE FROG WEY PRICE OF FUEL AFFECT grin LOVELY PIX
Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by Missmossy(f): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2016
Makes sense cheesy

Me likey, oya dab!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by Oahray: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2016
Awww... Not bad.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by smiliyB(f): 9:40am On Jun 06, 2016
henrygale:

And who wants to marry an over rated one like u? grin grin...........*in AY's voice * who am sure her boobs has fallen like d value of dollar against the naira..........yesterday,280.....today 350! grin grin!
Abeg park well make better ladies talk about marriage joh! grin
lolz u'r wicked joor,my dear dn't mind him but marriage is still very beautiful,if u marry d right person.....back to the topic,I love their uniqueness,it's so cute n nice.it's like I'm gonna try it out wink

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by Olukokosir(m): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2016
Sexytemi:
Waoooo, so cool... me likey...
But this ain't suit na.

Sure dey r nt suit, dey r bed spread ...
Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by henrygale(m): 9:45am On Jun 06, 2016
Olukokosir:

Bros y now.... Jst say olympus has fallen
Lol.........she might not understand what dat means hence the illustration for a clearer picture! lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 06, 2016
Wow...

I love the concept smiley

Very very unique

But why is the groom wearing brown shoes

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by henrygale(m): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2016
Olukokosir:

U sef gat no chill o! grin ......na bedspread indeed!
Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by mayweather2020: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2016
henrygale:

And who wants to marry an over rated one like u? grin grin...........*in AY's voice * who am sure her boobs has fallen like d value of dollar against the naira..........yesterday,280.....today 350! grin grin!
Abeg park well make better ladies talk about marriage joh! grin
LIKE YOU KNOW WHATS ON MY MIND FOR HER..ASK LINDA IKEJI WETIN HER EYES DEY SEE NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:48am On Jun 06, 2016
Brown Shoe on a black Suit?!

That's just wrong yo!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by Abee79(m): 9:52am On Jun 06, 2016
Whoa!!!! A W E S O M E !!!!
Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by hamzeeto01(m): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2016
irunooboo:
whetin this one dey talk ?
Beside who you EPP ?

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by Sexytemi(f): 9:57am On Jun 06, 2016
Olukokosir:

Lol, na...dey r carpets...

they are blazers, cox its not a complete piece, or u could call it jacket.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by Sprintson(m): 9:57am On Jun 06, 2016
smiliyB:
lolz u'r wicked joor,my dear dn't mind him but marriage is still very beautiful,if u marry d right person.....back to the topic,I love their uniqueness,it's so cute n nice.it's like I'm gonna try it out wink

Since these things are new trends who know by the time You wed mayb na Agbada the bridal train go wear with Abe ti aja cap...
Na joke oo
Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by Gkemz: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2016
irunooboo:

Heartbroken feminist.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by emmanok24(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2016
BeastAmbition:
Who marriage epp

Your parents! I'm sure you didn't fall from heaven. grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by jeje123(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2016
irunooboo:
Marriage is for responsible fellows not ur type

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by MadCow1: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2016
irunooboo:

Na your village winch tie your destiny o!! No be Man.. grin

Wetin be that value wey woman dey add to Man wey ehn no fit buy with cash sef?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by smiliyB(f): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2016
Sprintson:

Since these things are new trends who know by the time You wed mayb na Agbada the bridal train go wear with Abe ti aja cap...
Na joke oo
lolz so u'r trying to say I wil hav to stay for like 10yrs be4 I get married ni....u'r forgiven tongue
Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by Tynasparks(f): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2016
Make sense .. Me likey
Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2016
So beautiful smiley..

Me like the unique concept..

Oya DAB grin!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by segzyogondus(m): 10:42am On Jun 06, 2016
irunooboo:
Sincerely young lady you have a right to your own opinion but I would tell you this even if you are not interested in flashy cars doesn't mean you should not appreciate and encourage those who do sincerely I love their concept cos I haven't seen anything like this before..... I guess I would try it out in few Months from now...
Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by StarryV(f): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2016
irunooboo:
Really? U don't wanna get married? But u wanna keep enjoying what married people enjoy. Ur signature sef. U like big dick and u no wan marry. D man wey get d big thing no be ur fellow woman's husband? Keep enjoying big thing while ur clock keeps ticking.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit by Monalisa185(f): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Brown Shoe on a black Suit?!

That's just wrong yo!

actually, white and black combined together can go with any color, except in a case where someone wore white, black and another color, for instance blue, red or green, then it would be wrong to wear a brown shoe...grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) / Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State / This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.