Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,118 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Nigerians Come In Here And Receive My Condolences - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerians Come In Here And Receive My Condolences (1581 Views)

See The Moment Whites Knelt Down To Receive Blessings From Ooni In Brazil(photo) / Ooni’s Palace Reacts To Snub By Oba Of Lagos; 'if We Don’t Receive An Apology..' / "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Come In Here And Receive My Condolences by Ajuran: 3:37am On Jun 06, 2016
Nigerians,

Hello
Re: Nigerians Come In Here And Receive My Condolences by ademasta(m): 3:43am On Jun 06, 2016
Haaa
Re: Nigerians Come In Here And Receive My Condolences by lepasharon(f): 3:37am On Jun 09, 2016
Shouldn't you be fasting?
Re: Nigerians Come In Here And Receive My Condolences by blackinferno: 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
I love all my black people but n199a you are pathetic im about to roast your whole ethnic group those giant forehead having muthaf*ckas lol 6itches be looking like hummingbirds in the face old boney ass rat skeleton body muthaf*ckas lol yall n199as be built like grasshoppers lol man yall be looking like spider monkeys in the face lol yall so skinny over there looking like yall lack every vitamin known to man lol yall n199as head be shaped like a foot lol looking like aliens n $hit you old goat hair having muthaf*ckaz

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Come In Here And Receive My Condolences by Ajuran: 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
lepasharon:
Shouldn't you be fasting?

I am not an active member in any organized/delusional faith

I have freed my mind. I want to put my seed inside you.

Prepare yourself for penetration
Re: Nigerians Come In Here And Receive My Condolences by lepasharon(f): 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ajuran:

I am not an active member in any organized/delusional faith

I have freed my mind. I want to put my seed inside you.

Prepare yourself for penetration

shocked Really? When did this happen?
Re: Nigerians Come In Here And Receive My Condolences by Ajuran: 2:59am On Jun 18, 2016
lepasharon:

Once I received my Bachelors degree grin
Re: Nigerians Come In Here And Receive My Condolences by UltraSphinx(m): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
lepasharon:

why don't you tell ajuran that you don't want your offspring to have a silly protruding forehead like that of a battering ram

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Come In Here And Receive My Condolences by UltraSphinx(m): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ajuran:
Nigerians,

What has the world come to when a Gorilla can be shot while in captivity.

My condolences to the Gorilla ( your family member) that was recently

shot in cold blood at the Cincinnati zoo (USA).

----Ajuran
you're just another delusional, hungry sndultra racist psycho from the horn of Africa (hmmn that provides an explanation to the forehead epidemic ) you better go to the nearest UN aid relief camp to get your lunch before you rot away in that your cursed desert called Somalia
Re: Nigerians Come In Here And Receive My Condolences by Ajuran: 1:04am On Jun 21, 2016
UltraSphinx:
why don't you tell ajuran that you don't want your offspring to have a silly protruding forehead like that of a battering ram

As opposed to looking like a Gorilla like yourself, despite millions of years of opportunity to evolve into a human.

Also, I am glad you can understand how your mother likes when she is in the mood. grin
Re: Nigerians Come In Here And Receive My Condolences by UltraSphinx(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ajuran:

As opposed to looking like a Gorilla like yourself, despite millions of years of opportunity to evolve into a human.

Also, I am glad you can understand how your mother likes when she is in the mood. grin
how well can you distinguish yourself from a primitive gorilla when the war-torn desert you call a country still lacks basic social and infrastructural amenities that can be attributed to civilised human? rather, what your shithole can boast of is fighting internal internecine wars over claims to the little resources at your disposal... just the way starved Arabian camels gnaw at each other when they come across a well of water.
in respect to the mother's statement, I will find it rather distasteful to engage a starved Somali whose mother was probably bought on a slave market and forcefully defiled repeatedly with a beast like ferocity... its leaves no other option to the reason why brain seems so compacted..
Re: Nigerians Come In Here And Receive My Condolences by Ajuran: 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
UltraSphinx:
how well can you distinguish yourself from a primitive gorilla when the war-torn desert you call a country still lacks basic social and infrastructural amenities that can be attributed to civilised human? rather, what your shithole can boast of is fighting internal internecine wars over claims to the little resources at your disposal... just the way starved Arabian camels gnaw at each other when they come across a well of water.
in respect to the mother's statement, I will find it rather distasteful to engage a starved Somali whose mother was probably bought on a slave market and forcefully defiled repeatedly with a beast like ferocity... its leaves no other option to the reason why brain seems so compacted..

Everything yo say there is actually things that happened to your kind.

1. It was Negroids that were so primitive that they got captured and enslaved by a few white guys with guns.

2. Somalis actually defeated Portugal on land and on sea, while at the same time fighting the Ethiopians on the western front.

3. It was Negroids who were so backwards that they were enslaved for 400 plus years, until whites freed you out of kindness.

4. The only reason why some Africans Americans look slightly better looking is cause of the hundreds of years of slavery and raaape committed against them. Which they value so much, as they care so much about their appearance , and those who are not fortunate use weaves.

So again stop projecting. Anyone with a primary education can see this awful projection of the Negroid experience being projected.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Our Left Hand? / Donna Jeremiah / Ooni Of Ife Marries New Wife Months After Naomi's Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.