Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US (43589 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) / 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday / Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by bonker: 10:13am On Jun 06, 2016
We g
Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by Fiwasayo(f): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2016
grin. You people sha want to give annie sleepless nights sad

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by Sammyramires(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2016
Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by Sammyramires(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2016
This is the best way for 2Baba to balance the equation before he becomes old.

All the women involves should by now accept that 2Baba has a responsibility to take on all of his fruits and the coming ones.

I despise his actions (impregnating multi women) but I respect his braveness (Father Role)

@sammyramires

2 Likes

Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 06, 2016
And So?
Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by olu1759(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2016
Na buhari cause am
Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by jojo1530(m): 10:16am On Jun 06, 2016
Going to Jerusalem is the name of the game [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by 4stylz: 10:16am On Jun 06, 2016
Some of you are very wicked and I am ashamed for even the girls; you all will stop at nothing to bring another woman down.

weather she dance from today till tomorrow , the only connection is the kid they have together , he will soon be home to Annie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by Batlan01: 10:17am On Jun 06, 2016
ANNIE'LL B LIKE

Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by amokeme(f): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2016
This is really heart breaking for me not to talk of Annie. Anyways, on a second thought, she married him with her eyes wide open, so she should deal with whatever is coming her way. I wonder what would have happened to her if she hadn't gotten married to 2 face. But when you tell them, they will say "you are hating".
I would have loved it if she jist concentrates on her kids then and not marry 2 face. But mba! Marriage was her life Mtcheeew. Get to g married to someone that has just one child is wahala not to talk of marrying someone that has a lot of kids!

4 Likes

Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by eliwa47(m): 10:18am On Jun 06, 2016
Nothing dey happen! Annie na big gal, yes oooooo!
Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by woodboi(m): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2016
4stylz:
Some of you are very wicked and I am ashamed for even the girls; you all will stop at nothing to bring another woman down.

weather she dance from today till tomorrow , the only connection is the kid they have together , he will soon be home to Annie

Kids not kid... To keep coming back for more means there is a connection between them and it's not just a mistake, but providence.

3 Likes

Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by DJBIGGY(m): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2016

Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by Handsomecole(m): 10:30am On Jun 06, 2016
Annie be burning now
Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by dazzlinglyme: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2016
i'm not sure Annie saw this coming,the girl is his fruit she deserve to be celebrated.............the day Annie go start to talk wetin she don see, Teebillz and Tiwa own go be learners.

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by flokii: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2016
Tuface isn't coming back anytime soon..

Annie shld just take heart.. It happens
Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by ojobabafemi(m): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2016
This tu face sef is so heartless how will a lady give you three lovely kids and you still didn't marry her? Annie should just take heart cos her home is divided already.
Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by dadaha: 11:03am On Jun 06, 2016
Annie is online undecided

Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by DeRay98(m): 11:05am On Jun 06, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Bros I fit borrow your wife or babe for a week? I will return her safely

You suppose know say men no dey borrow their wives na. Na women dey borrow other women husband or even over throw other women take their husband as Pero is trying to do to Anne Idibia grin
Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by OGGS2000: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2016
amokeme:
This is really heart breaking for me not to talk of Annie. Anyways, on a second thought, she married him with her eyes wide open, so she should deal with whatever is coming her way. I wonder what would have happened to her if she hadn't gotten married to 2 face. But when you tell them, they will say "you are hating".
I would have loved it if she jist concentrates on her kids then and not marry 2 face. But mba! Marriage was her life Mtcheeew. Get to g married to someone that has just one child is wahala not to talk of marrying someone that has a lot of kids!

Are you suggesting that polygamy is now a taboo in this part of the world. Even people living with the system at home will come here to talk trash.
Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by OGGS2000: 11:10am On Jun 06, 2016
DeRay98:

You suppose know say men no dey borrow their wives na. Na women dey borrow other women husband or even over throw other women take their husband as Pero is trying to do to Anne Idibia grin

If you check well it is the other way round. Pedro has ten year old daughter, Annie does not. So Pedro was there before Annie.

4 Likes

Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by sinclairdowes: 11:11am On Jun 06, 2016
Annie knows the kind of man she married.

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by ivyy(f): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2016
Annie was being too forward. I guess now she understands the importance of silence tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by seasonboi: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2016
Let them enjoy them self........ Heartbreak swag #moreblessing2baba

Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2016
LMAyedun:
Why are y'all calling out Annie ?
help me ask oh
Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2016
Yoyostic:
E don do na!Tuface and baby mama this and that.make una no break their home o.
thats their aim ohhh ,but I don't think annie will let her marriage go

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2016
vivansexy:
annie will be jealous
who will not be

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:35am On Jun 06, 2016
Phonefanatic:

lolzz,wicked fellow,abeg no gv person bp for niraland oh
Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by tammie24: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2016
Phonefanatic:

thank you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by tammie24: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2016
Phonefanatic:

thank you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cry
Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by DeRay98(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2016
OGGS2000:

If you check well it is the other way round. Pedro has ten year old daughter, Annie does not. So Pedro was there before Annie.

That's not true, Anne & 2baba started out together before 2baba became famous. Pero came along later and wanted to snatch him with babies grin

2 Likes

Re: Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US by Exponental(m): 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
why can't Annie calm down? does she expect him to neglect his children? she's just a privileged baby mama too who got upgraded... she should know that downgrading is legal and any other baby mama could be upgraded.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buratai, Nwoko, Bob Manuel, Zack Orji, KOK Honoured At Actors Guild Of Nigeria E / Chinko Ekun: Why I Am Leaving Olamide’s YBNL / Dstv (HACKED APP For Android: Watch Free Channels Without Subscribtion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.