Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,707 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Design Any Website Offline Without Learning Html,css Js Or Php - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Design Any Website Offline Without Learning Html,css Js Or Php (626 Views)

Post Any Javacript Or PHP Issues For Assistance / Learn Web Design Offline Without Learning Html,css Js Or Php / Use DIVI toDesign Better Wordpress Websites Without Learning Coding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Design Any Website Offline Without Learning Html,css Js Or Php by Libertyetin(m): 5:48am On Jun 06, 2016
Guys this is the most effective and easiest way to learn or design any website. You don't even need to learn any form of programming language like HTML,CSS,JS, PHP or any of those codes. All you have to do is to wright and past or drag and drop what ever you want to be on your page.....its as easy as facebooking. And the best part of it is that its OFFLINE. THIS IS NOT one of all this very expensive online builders. Your website would come out to be very neat and responsive......hoo.....this is so awesome.

OK enough of the talk let's just get to it
I'll send you a link to this awesome and very easy way.....
if only you indicate interest.

Am waiting...... cheesy wink grin
Re: Design Any Website Offline Without Learning Html,css Js Or Php by eaglejay13(m): 6:06am On Jun 06, 2016
CURIOUS[b]CURIOUS[/b]CURIOUS

1 Like

Re: Design Any Website Offline Without Learning Html,css Js Or Php by ikbnice(m): 6:07am On Jun 06, 2016
Libertyetin:
Guys this is the most effective and easiest way to learn or design any website. You don't even need to learn any form of programming language like HTML,CSS,JS, PHP or any of those codes. All you have to do is to wright and past or drag and drop what ever you want to be on your page.....its as easy as facebooking. And the best part of it is that its OFFLINE. THIS IS NOT one of all this very expensive online builders. Your website would come out to be very neat and responsive......hoo.....this is so awesome.

OK enough of the talk let's just get to it
I'll send you a link to this awesome and very easy way.....
if only you indicate interest.

Am waiting...... cheesy wink grin

share the link

1 Like

Re: Design Any Website Offline Without Learning Html,css Js Or Php by Libertyetin(m): 6:36am On Jun 06, 2016
ikbnice:
share the link
eaglejay13:
CURIOUS[b]CURIOUS[/b]CURIOUS

Don't worry guys I will just need 2 more persons to indicate interest then its all yours
Re: Design Any Website Offline Without Learning Html,css Js Or Php by overtlyderanged: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2016
What is this interest indicating business about? Oga share link if you wan share. smh
Re: Design Any Website Offline Without Learning Html,css Js Or Php by Libertyetin(m): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ok guys this is it....with this website you would learn practically almost any skill you want. But ill direct you to the product that changed everything.......with this pack you dont need to learn any programming language. Its drag and drop all the way and its offline. Ill show you my two most FAVORITE PACKS that would help and teach you how to design any website without learning any code.............

ok this is it

1. Learn how to design any website [very responsive website] http://www.clickbox.com.ng/product/lazyweb-pack/

2. Learn how to create your own online shop like konga and jumia with payment platform[no need to learn programming] http://www.clickbox.com.ng/product/e-commerce-solution/

I have bought and used this pack.....you would be surprised at the cost
grin grin grin enjoy...

(1) (Reply)

I Need An URGENT Advice PLEASE!!! / Guruzworld- Nairaland Clone Forum, For Sale / Googleadsense And Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.