Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

How To Sell Recharge Cards Online To Companies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell Recharge Cards Online To Companies (18855 Views)

How I Earn ₦800,000 Monthly Providing Accounting Services To Companies / Buy And Sell Recharge Card Online Training / FREE Guide: How To Start A Business Of Supplying Raw Materials To Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Sell Recharge Cards Online To Companies by Kidcarter: 7:09am On Jun 06, 2016
DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN NOW SELLING RECHARGE CARD ONLINE and make huge profits . All you have to do is buy recharge Card from wholesaler and sell them to online company via there Website from your home with your Internet enabled phone or computer, and have money wired to your bank account. What other way of make money online can be better. With a capital of N10,100 you should make N40,000 in exactly 30days .it even works better wen you have a POS machine u have a circle of cash come into ur account. YOU PRINT AIRTIME N95 SELL TO COMPANIES 100 COMPANIES TRANSFER IT TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND YOU PRINT AGAIN . just imagine the endless circle. You can make as much as N800000 in 90days. FAQ 1. Which network can I sell? As at the time of this post the company buys only Mtn voucher so u can buy or produce as many Mtn voucher as you can lay your hands one so you can sell and make profit 2. which denomination can I sell? Ans. Any dissemination ranging from N100 N200 N500 N750 N1000 N1500worth of airtime to can be sold 3. How can I sell it to the company online? Ans. the company have a Website were you can open your personal accounts with them and all transactions a carried out and record are saved for future reference 4. How do I know they are not frauds who are just looking for card online? Ans . Well you can just try buy loading 100 worth of airtime in the Web site and then transfer it back to you line. 5. How much can I start with? Ans. well it depends, but the most reasonable amount is N10100, 6. I don't have capital how can I start. Ans. We will provide you with a site were you a can take a short term loans online from the comfort. Of your home and have money wired to your bank account. 7 Pls I need the name of the Web site to ANS sell to and the one I can take loan from. For these information I will change your N500 worth of mtn airtime to [to get phone number click on show number button] . NOTE THIS TWO WEB SITE A TWO DIFFERENT COMPANIES THEY DON'T FUNCTION TOGETHER.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Sell Recharge Cards Online To Companies by Spyeed(m): 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
Where are the links
Re: How To Sell Recharge Cards Online To Companies by chikkay200: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
How do I get the number to call? I'm interested in the biz
Re: How To Sell Recharge Cards Online To Companies by major500: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2017
Send me ur phone no on blessed5000@gmail.com
Re: How To Sell Recharge Cards Online To Companies by Tofal: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
am interested send to nonyelimfalubi@ yahoo.com
Re: How To Sell Recharge Cards Online To Companies by mchivga: 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
Welcome to mchivga's website send N500 in to this account number: 2088456067 account name: Mchivga Tertsegha account type: saving, bank: UBA GSM number 08032223141 and I will send you 500 mtn airtime pin or mtn airtime recharge
Re: How To Sell Recharge Cards Online To Companies by mchivga: 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
please show me the link of company that give loan online, contact me through email: mchivgatertsegha@gmail.com
Re: How To Sell Recharge Cards Online To Companies by AJIKOLA: 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hi I have also written a post on how to sell airtime online.
I will be touching everything about recharge and get paid and how it works plus how to sell airtime online with it while also getting paid doing it.

Everyday you recharge your phone, subscribe your cable channels, renew your data plans, pay for utilities, and you don't make money from it, rather you are contributing to the success of those who run these businesses. They are making money and you are losing money which is not too good.

So I will be introducing you to recharge and get paid VTU business that will help you in turning the tides the other way round.

Now let's take a look at this , the bank make as little as 5% of every recharge you make plus you are still charged for sms alert, so it is when you make use of vendors , quickteller and other processes you make use of when you want to perform these activities.

Yet you are on the loosing side. So this has prompted me to write this post on how to sell airtime online with recharge and get paid vtu business .

Continue reading here: https://www.tutsblog.com.ng/2018/09/how-to-sell-airtime-online-sell-airtime.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

International Glass Industries Back In Abia State - Ikpeazu - Photos / Does Tricycle Buisness Really Pays...? / How You Can Customize Your First Bank ATM Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.