Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,202 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

An Exclusive Interview With The S.u.g President Uniben - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Exclusive Interview With The S.u.g President Uniben (1642 Views)

Holy Smoke! See The S*xy Black Girls Current More (photos+ Video) / Weird Signs Around UNIBEN Off-campus / Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Exclusive Interview With The S.u.g President Uniben by dannyodia101(m): 7:15am On Jun 06, 2016
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH THE S.U.G PRESIDENT UNIBEN

A wonderful morning to y'all and you're welcome to Danny world. Today, we're having a very important personality right here. She's vibrant and vision driven. A lady who is driven by the desire to serve. She's indeed a lady worthy of emulation. She's proved against all odds that women can certainly compete on a man's playground. She's the incumbent president of the Student Union Government (S.U.G) in the university of the Benin. She's currently the only female S.U.G president serving in the whole of Nigeria. I'm talking of no other person but Miss Lauretta Obakpolo! Here's how the interview went;

Danny: Good morning. You're welcome to Danny world Lauretta Obakpolo.

Miss Lauretta: Thanks for having me.

Danny: First things first, tell us a bit about you. Who is Lauretta?

Miss Lauretta: Well...Lauretta is a 400 level student of Pharmacy in the university of Benin. I attended Victory Primary School before moving on to Girls Model Secondary School, Abudu, Edo state where I bagged my school leaving certificate.

Danny: Cool. Now you mentioned something about being a Pharmacy student. We do know the stress that comes with the job as the president. But we also know your first priority as a student. How do you hope to merge these two very key functions?

Miss Lauretta: Good question Danny. For me, it's pretty easy. It's all about time management and prioritising your activities. That's the key to handling both jobs efficiently. This way, one doesn't suffer as much as the other. It's all about creating a balance and it's what works for me.

Danny: Oh well...fair enough. Now to politics itself as a student. What made you want to play politics in school? How did it all start... https://dannyworld.net/2016/06/06/an-exclusive-interview-with-the-s-u-g-president-uniben/ check out the blog using the link above to view the full interview. Find out things you never knew about the president and other information you could use. All on www.dannyworld.net today!

(1) (Reply)

8 Nigerian Adverts From The Past That Will Make U Cry / Finally .am Done With My Higher National Diploma . / The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.