Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' (1640 Views)

Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' by ednited(f): 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Which African country is best for you. (Don't mention your country) . . . And the worst too (state your reason)

These are screenshots taken from top ten website

(People comment)

Re: The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
embarassed crywhat of someone like me that has not explored d continent.....how will I know?

all I can say is African countries have their good n bad side, but I think d good sides override d bad.
Re: The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' by ednited(f): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
more

Re: The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' by ednited(f): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
more. . .

Re: The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' by ednited(f): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
@shervydman According to what you know about the country
Re: The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
ednited:

@shervydman According to what you know about the country
hmmn, a person can't know everything about something without relating with it.

I'll just go for an island country in east Africa. reason: not densely populated, low crime rate n a better standard of living, no stress. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2017
ednited:
more. . .
how is kenya the best in africa
Re: The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' by ednited(f): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
drunkcow:
how is kenya the best in africa
I do love Kenya tho. . .Nigerians have beef with Kenyans
Re: The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
ednited:

I do love Kenya tho. . .Nigerians have beef with Kenyans
kenya doesnt stand Nigeria,i wish it was ethopia Vs nigeria
Re: The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' by ednited(f): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
drunkcow:
kenya doesnt stand Nigeria,i wish it was ethopia Vs nigeria

You guys need to stop the fight. lol
Re: The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
ednited:

nobody's fighting....lol cheesy
Re: The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
ednited:

Yeah and start a new one with ethopia. what do you think?
Re: The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' by ednited(f): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
drunkcow:
Yeah and start a new one with ethopia. what do you think?

I don't get you. You want a fight with me now

And it's Ethiopia not Ethopia
Re: The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' by ednited(f): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
shervydman:
nobody's fighting....lol cheesy
yea but it looks like that
Re: The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
ednited:

yea but it looks like that
grin grin
Re: The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
ednited:

Oboy

Re: The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' by alexxo11(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
ednited:

girl i can tell you already being kenyanised....correcting grammar and isht.....thats so kenyan grin grin grin...nyhu we the best ...tell em girl....
Re: The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' by ednited(f): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
alexxo11:
girl i can tell you already being kenyanised....correcting grammar and isht.....thats so kenyan grin grin grin...nyhu we the best ...tell em girl....

are you fine

(1) (Reply)

Its Funny How Nigerians Compare Themselves To Ghanaians Thou. / 10 Stupidly-satisfying Things All Women Want In Bed / 20 Most Annoying Things People Do On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.