Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

My Wife Left Me, I Feel A Bit Suicidal - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Left Me, I Feel A Bit Suicidal (1569 Views)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / He Lost His Job, His Wife Left Him By Joseph edgar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Left Me, I Feel A Bit Suicidal by jahsharon: 7:29am On Jun 06, 2016
Dear Bunmi,

My wife and I had been married for 12 years when she left me for a man she’d been having an affair with. I’m heart-broken and have begged her not to leave me, but she refused to be talked out of her decision. Our only child, who is 11 years old, lives with me. Do you have any suggestion of where I should go from here? I feel a bit suicidal.

SOURCE: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/my-wife-left-me-i-feel-a-bit-suicidal/
Re: My Wife Left Me, I Feel A Bit Suicidal by madridguy(m): 7:30am On Jun 06, 2016
Feeling the man's pain. You should have used Kali Mojinunu on the woman when you have been noticing her kurukere wakawaka.
Re: My Wife Left Me, I Feel A Bit Suicidal by chocolateme(f): 7:31am On Jun 06, 2016
I'm sorry about that, she will return
Re: My Wife Left Me, I Feel A Bit Suicidal by ishiamu(m): 7:44am On Jun 06, 2016
women sef! insatiable creatures
Re: My Wife Left Me, I Feel A Bit Suicidal by Bakersfield: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2016
jahsharon:
Dear Bunmi,

My wife and I had been married for 12 years when she left me for a man she’d been having an affair with. I’m heart-broken and have begged her not to leave me, but she refused to be talked out of her decision. Our only child, who is 11 years old, lives with me. Do you have any suggestion of where I should go from here? I feel a bit suicidal.

SOURCE: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/my-wife-left-me-i-feel-a-bit-suicidal/
Gbammm

I feel your pains and agony, but life is too short to allow yourself bugged down with your wife exit.
Please be strong. Move on and let positive thinking be your watchword.
There are millions of honest ladies out there, I will advise to go out and explore. The Lord is your strength.
Re: My Wife Left Me, I Feel A Bit Suicidal by KevinDein: 8:51am On Jun 06, 2016
Quite painful but be rest assured you will come out of this stronger and better.
Re: My Wife Left Me, I Feel A Bit Suicidal by lovingT(f): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2016
ishiamu:
women sef! insatiable creatures

Hasty generalization dude.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me, I Feel A Bit Suicidal by Qualer: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
chocolateme:
I'm sorry about that, she will return

awwww... Choco Nwa! where have you been now? see as you abandon me like the woman in OPs story! grin grin grin

kee ije??

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me, I Feel A Bit Suicidal by chocolateme(f): 1:42am On Jun 07, 2016
Qualer:

awwww... Choco Nwa! where have you been now? see as you abandon me like the woman in OPs story! grin grin grin

kee ije??
nnaa kekwanu?
Re: My Wife Left Me, I Feel A Bit Suicidal by SAMBARRY: 4:30am On Jun 07, 2016
Hmm
the question is what did you do to the woman or what have you been doing. No woman can just wake up out of the blues and walk away like that because actions creates or necessitates reactions.when you have stated what you did then I can come back

Btw are you a lazy broke ass ?leeching off your wife?
Are you violent you don't know how to control your fists?
Are you unnecessarily aggressive, controlling and overbearing?
Do you talk too much?
Are you a r@peest or marital rapeest?
ARE you a pedophilile or sociopath?
Are you toxic and narcissistic
are you an unrepentant serial cheat like you don't know how to control your phenese?
Are you a drunkard or non stay at home dad
Are you stingy?if you are one or many of this then I don't blame her if she takes off

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence Victim Shares Painful Story (Photos) / The Food Stuff Market / 10+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Delivery Room To Celebrate Father’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.