Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Thread For France Prospective Students - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread For France Prospective Students (41346 Views)

Thread For Students In China And Prospective Students / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Prospective Corpers Travelling To Sokoto Involved In Accident, Driver Dies(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by folavictor: 8:02pm On May 05, 2018
ihebuchi11119:
bro can i get admitted too should i apply Can i get ur contact
Bro it's quite late now and the deadline has passed.
I am still trying to get my accommodation in Dijon. Been waiting over a month now for the portal to open up.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Kayvincin: 10:32am On May 08, 2018
As a student, Is it compulsory to have certificate of accommodation before one can proceed. Can't someone book hotel... oga boy...
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Kayvincin: 10:47am On May 08, 2018
ogatboy:

Not really. They just give you a document stating that they have a room for you and it's sufficient to get visa. Although I know people that got visa without accommodation documents

Ogatboy... Pls.. Is it possible to get visa without certificate of accommodation? The reason why am asking is.. I applied for masters program at University of Lille 1.. Still expecting their outcome. Am now thinking of how I can mk it up . if am selected . Witout certificate of accommodation coz of time of searching online.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by ogatboy(m): 5:57pm On May 08, 2018
Kayvincin:

Ogatboy... Pls.. Is it possible to get visa without certificate of accommodation? The reason why am asking is.. I applied for masters program at University of Lille 1.. Still expecting their outcome. Am now thinking of how I can mk it up . if am selected . Witout certificate of accommodation coz of time of searching online.

I will advise you to get accommodation before applying because now the rules are stricter for student visa and rejection rate has increased
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Kayvincin: 11:37am On May 09, 2018
Ogatboy.. Pls help me out.. I just got a mail from the university dat I shld send a number account of campus France. of Nigeria..
This is other mail...
Univ::
Did you applied ,in additional to Campus France as it requested ? it is compulsory to provide us this number.
Wat Wil I do please?
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by ogatboy(m): 3:29pm On May 09, 2018
Kayvincin:
Ogatboy.. Pls help me out.. I just got a mail from the university dat I shld send a number account of campus France. of Nigeria..
This is other mail...
Univ::
Did you applied ,in additional to Campus France as it requested ? it is compulsory to provide us this number.
Wat Wil I do please?

I do not understand the message. If it’s a French message please post the original message and I can understand what they really need and advise you on how to proceed
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Kayvincin: 4:32pm On May 09, 2018
@Ogatboy..

I come back to you about the number account of Campus France of Nigeria. You will find the web site in this link. 

Could you please send it to me as soon as possible.

Thanks so much for your assistance.... That's the original mail.. I have contacted campus France for the number account thru the link thru email in Abuja. One Dr. charline(campus France officer for Nigeria) replied me to send the email of the school to her which I did.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by mafarawemi(m): 9:33pm On May 13, 2018
for you guys that have applied in University of Burgundy. what are the things are meant to be uploaded in the application data.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Kayvincin: 10:47am On May 31, 2018
I just received my official admission letter for my Master program from university of Lille.. Please how can I go regarding accommodation.. Any body in Lille that can help me out.. Pls
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by ogatboy(m): 9:26am On Jun 01, 2018
Kayvincin:
I just received my official admission letter for my Master program from university of Lille.. Please how can I go regarding accommodation.. Any body in Lille that can help me out.. Pls

Im in Lille. Pm me
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Kayvincin: 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
ogatboy:

Im in Lille. Pm me

@ Ogatboy....
Thanks for your quick response sir. Pls I dint get the PM thing in here. Pls kindly permit me to have your email I. D sir.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Kayvincin: 11:49am On Jun 02, 2018
@ Ogatboy...
Or please... Can u add me on what's app pls..sir... 07039177027 so we can discuss issues with you
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Kayvincin: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2018
Anybody to help me.. Pls
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Larrycool1234(m): 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pls when will the next admission process start....... Keep us informed.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by Kayvincin: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
Any Nigerians in Lille that can accomodate me.. Please.. Am coming for my masters programme at university of lille1.
Am yoruba by tribe please.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by ogatboy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
Kayvincin:
@ Ogatboy...
Or please... Can u add me on what's app pls..sir... 07039177027 so we can discuss issues with you
you need accomodation certificate for visa application. Try to pm me
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by mauricerex: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
Please guys I need a school with low tuition fees, please I need first hand info, God bless you.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by adde: 10:05am On Jun 17, 2018
@ogatboy you have been quite helpful on here. Well done.
My wife and I plan to travel to France for masters by 2019. However, finding a school that offers both Chemical engineering and public administration courses has been difficult. I won't mind a point in the right direction, as we would prefer studying in same location for obvious reasons.
Also, during the Visa application stage, will we be applying as a couple or individually?
Hoping to get some helpful replies soon...
Happy Sunday y'all!
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by ogatboy(m): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
adde:
@ogatboy you have been quite helpful on here. Well done.
My wife and I plan to travel to France for masters by 2019. However, finding a school that offers both Chemical engineering and public administration courses has been difficult. I won't mind a point in the right direction, as we would prefer studying in same location for obvious reasons.
Also, during the Visa application stage, will we be applying as a couple or individually?
Hoping to get some helpful replies soon...
Happy Sunday y'all!

English taught courses are not so common in France as compared to Gemany but just be on the look out. You never can tell. For the visa application, you guys can decide to apply individually or together.

1 Like

Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by industrialchemi: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2018
ogatboy:

Im in Lille. Pm me

Please I need ur help.

My sis wants to go and Study French in France.

What’s the best way to go about it because I don’t know if she will be granted a language visa.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by ogatboy(m): 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
industrialchemi:

Please I need ur help.

My sis wants to go and Study French in France.

What’s the best way to go about it because I don’t know if she will be granted a language visa.

I cannot also say. My advise will be to contact campus France. They would tell you how best to go about it
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by folavictor: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hi it's the last week of June already and this is when CROUS said they would get back to us on accommodation booking. Is there anyone who has gotten his reply from CROUS yet?
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by ogatboy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
folavictor:
Hi it's the last week of June already and this is when CROUS said they would get back to us on accommodation booking. Is there anyone who has gotten his reply from CROUS yet?
I think you should be patient. You can also send them an email to be sure your file is complete
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by scarplanet(m): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
hello ogatboy.. trust you are doing great.

I just got a scholarship to study in University of Lyon, i will like to talk to you please. Can we chat on whatsapp or via email?

1 Like

Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by soxhixco: 5:35am On Jul 12, 2018
Can I still start application for masters again this year and get admission letter?
emicolsy:
So, I got my acceptance letter today.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by soxhixco: 5:38am On Jul 12, 2018
Can you help with the application process and can I still get admission this year again?
Kayvincin:
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by ogatboy(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
scarplanet:
hello ogatboy.. trust you are doing great.

I just got a scholarship to study in University of Lyon, i will like to talk to you please. Can we chat on whatsapp or via email?

PM me
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by scarplanet(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
ogatboy:

PM me

Done
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by yesBOSS222: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
folavictor:

Hello folavictor,
Please have you heard from CROUS about your accommodation confirmation? Also, how did you pay the processing fee of 1.45 euro, online or by cheque? Kindly reply asap. Thanks!
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by yesBOSS222: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
ogatboy:

you need accomodation certificate for visa application. Try to pm me

Hello @ogatboy,

Weldone bro!, you have been really helpful here. Please I am having problem getting a Certificate of Accommodation too. kKindly help a brother out. I pm you already.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by folavictor: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2018
yesBOSS222:

Hello folavictor,
Please have you heard from CROUS about your accommodation confirmation? Also, how did you pay the processing fee of 1.45 euro, online or by cheque? Kindly reply asap. Thanks!
My accommodation hasnt been approved yet.
still have issues getting my visale.
while trying to compile your documents on crous website the fee can be skipped.
Re: Thread For France Prospective Students by folavictor: 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
amongst us who got into the university of burgundy am i the only on who hasnt received a mail from the school yet. @ogatboy is like the school has forgotten me oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] / Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) / Osummanu Fishing Estate In Anambra State (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.