Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] (89304 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria / Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez: Tallest Model Meets Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
I don see this tall man for Somolu before but i no fit snap with him coz i will just be like a Ferrari standing beside Dangote truck lol. So i was too ashamed to snap! grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by holywota: 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
The way this "tallest" guy is going on social media,i see another olajumoke emerging.
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by abbeyty(m): 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
the guy shld go and join de-tiger, Nigeria basketball team
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by kelvee(m): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
I smell photoshopping
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by lardeipo(f): 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
grin the man b like neck ripper wey wan suck odunlade's blood.
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cherishing:
Aki and Paw-Paw go just be like fullstop to this guy grin
lolzzzzzzzzzzzz guy you no well

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by jamalchance(m): 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
kelvee:
I smell photoshopping
Same guy .... Saw dis on twitter

Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by kelvee(m): 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
jamalchance:

Same guy .... Saw dis on twitter
I've seen d Devil b4..well who cares anyways
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by onatisi(m): 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
There is a big lesson in this man story.
Where has he been all along?
His height differentiates him from everyone but yet noone noticed him?
May our talents,efforts and skills never go unrecognized
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by mcyemite(m): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
This pics is real,cus i recognize dat face,i once dis man myself i think two years ago inside unilag,u wouldnt believe this man squatted b4 he could enter firstbank banking hall inside d campus..i almost melted where i was standing to use the atm,it was as if everyone there dat day saw a ghost...lol,d decorum was priceless..everything he wore was specially built..

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by bola77uk(f): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
They both look alike grin grin grin shocked
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by accelion(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
Went to his house once in Yaba. Mehn! If you see his bed, shoes, clothes and every other thing, you'd run! When he shook me, I could feel a cold chill down my spine. Everything about him is big. He eats heavy and doesn't talk normally. He is definitely scary at first site but he is good with the computer. Agaro is his name.
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by Bamz(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cherishing:
imagining his priik

Common mate
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by Burgerlomo: 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cherishing:
Aki and Paw-Paw go just be like fullstop to this guy grin

Wicked human being, how can you compare a full grown man to a period (.), when the exclamation (!) point is there which is a little bit taller grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by Theoflux(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Make I give am new name like oyibo people - LONGWOOD, lol.
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by kikayboss(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
mehhn..i sabi dis man ooo...him dey stay for.........area......
omo have seen the man riding his car and its really a funny sight...he is forced to bend
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by Cherishing(f): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
Burgerlomo:

Wicked human being, how can you compare a full grown man to a period (.), when the exclamation (!) point is there which is a little bit taller grin
grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by Maski87: 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
This man suppose dey our basketball team
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by femynho(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
I remember the first time I walked into this ...HUGE (tall is under-rated) man, my skin ran out of me. The 2nd, was in a cafe, his 1palm almost covered the monitor...i fear him...but I think he's not as huge as b4.
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by MNDY(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
Chineke me! I suspect this guy to be one of those giants in that movie Jack The Giant Slayer

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by VanBommel(m): 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
I call that guy "agoro". I don't know the meaning though cos I heard it from a friend's mouth so many yrs ago. Go to bariga/akoka, you'll find him there. For bookings on how to meet him, contact me cos he lives on the same street with me.
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by VanBommel(m): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
femynho:
I remember the first time I walked into this ...HUGE (tall is under-rated) man, my skin ran out of me. The 2nd, was in a cafe, his 1palm almost covered the monitor...i fear him...but I think he's not as huge as b4.
you sabi am bros
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by Elebiju: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
I tall pass this guy, please don't quote me.
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by kloser(m): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
cole265:
the guy is standing on something jawer. dont let them scam you cool
not at all,know him in person,name is Agoro, lives in Akoka
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by Jasiro: 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Pls guys, between Peter Crouch and 2face Idibia, who's taller? I can't believe what many people are saying...
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by ewa20buredi100: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2016
Stevebamdex:
The Nollywood star actor meets Lagos Giant and he took to his IG page to share the photo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGSNcrWmmHu/

I don't know why you guys are over blowing this height thing.

This guy is probably same height as Kevin Durant of Oaklahoma city thunder basketball team.

I can bet my life that he is not as tall as Yao Min.

I have seen like 4 to 5 persons that are as tall as he is, if not taller self, around that Yaba market area, though they are all basketballers.

For the records, Adekola Odunlade is not up to 6.4ft cos i have seen him in real life. He is just big.

Dry thread.
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by AgreatMan: 6:57am On Jun 07, 2016
PentiumPro:
Embarrassing height.

Dude could be useful as a hound in a movie set to scare the hell outta people, his face n hands already looks scary enough. Seen Odunlade once before, you will actually see my hometown from his. We are prolly d same height, but I am prettier, much slimmer n fitter than him. But who cares? He's got a bigger pocket than me.

"Have you ever seen a pretty champion like me?" Muhammed Ali.
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by bettercreature(m): 10:45am On Jun 07, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
lolzzzzzzzzzzzz guy you no well
One of my girl friends is rocking your style in my house at the moment! though it's a little bit better than yours cos her own is short not trousers,she's slightly bursty couple with bigg arss
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by Chorsermeny(m): 10:47am On Jun 07, 2016
Photoshop
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by NZAGHA(f): 11:06am On Jun 07, 2016
Chaii!! Oga agoro u toomuch o. Well shaa, hw forĀ“akoka?
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by JoshMedia: 1:54pm On May 20, 2018
cole265:
the guy is standing on something jawer. dont let them scam you cool
I guess his long hand is also an elastic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ada Ameh Is Dead / Zlatan Ibile Prints His EFCC Mugshot On His T-Shirt / Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.