Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,511 members, 7,954,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics (66951 Views)

"Those Balloons Are Like Dildos" - Media React To Lady's Birthday Pics / Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral / 2 Ladies Who Were Drowned At Elegushi Beach At Friend's Birthday Buried(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
receive sense bro...
preciousedwin63:
Na BUHARI caused this dead
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by brojoshua: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
Like sins are too many in the world and Satan is very angry wasting as many lives as he could lay his hand upon particularly those who are happy with ungodly, satanic , foolish and stupid happiness around the world. I also read that sharks killed two women in a beach in another part of the world. So let the living people fear God and refrain from every foolish adventures but use their lives and times for godly and meaningful causes. He or she who has ear let him hear

1 Like

Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by Wroxxane: 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
PAnaceA7:
Rip to them..... young lives just gone like dat...

But as regards getting a life guard.... how possible can dat be, how would the recruitment be handled? Ocean waves are so strong ....... We just have to be careful and not get so carried away in the moment.

So sad mehn...
Gbam! Seconded. The best option remains steering clear of the water when not an expert swimmer.

1 Like

Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by mamawin(f): 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
ebosie11:
Imagine?Crying?Hey friend.I have been an ardent user of nairaland.I don't beg anybody for traffic or click link or whatsoever.There are certain things u don't know the section it will go.It is the mod that will help u out.Where is somebody dying in a beach meant to be?What does it have to do with traffic?Plz don't accuse me wrongly.Learn to respect people.Nairalanders are friends.You shld criticise constructively in a way people will learn from you.Do u derive judge in pulling people down?As for me I derive joy in encouraging people to do better.Goodluck fellow nairalander.One luv
nice, nice
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by Gebbson007(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
MadCow1:
R.I P Young Ladies..

If only they had opted to go to their Boyfriends houses instead of the Beach.. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Lol u a real "mad cow"
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by fof1: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
ebosie11:
Two ladies allegedly lost their lives yesterday at Elegushi beach,Lagos after attending a friend's birthday.Their friend took to IG to share the tragic news.Read what she wrote above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/make-our-beaches-safe-again-girl-cries.html

ITS UNFORTUNATE THAT IT HAPPENED BUT WHAT WILL AN ADULT GIRL OR MAN BE DOING BY D BEACH, IS IT A SWIMMING POOL? U ARE FOOLS LOOKING FOR PLEASURES. MUST U GO TO THE WATERS WHEN U CANT EVEN SWIM? STOP BLAMING NO BODY PLS. ITS REALLY UNFORTUNATE.
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by tuna4servi(m): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
I know d lady at d left hand side,may her soul rest in peace
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by anonimi: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3806836_img5818_jpeg_jpegb9cfe5dd445294c33901bbb2a96894bc

Those politicians, soldiers, civil servants, company managers who STOLE our money meant for:

- life guards.
- wave alert system
etc, etc

have given Oyedepo as tithes, offering, vows used for his lavish lifestyle and Covenant university that is a glorified secondary school.
Why are we so stupid?
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by kenoz(m): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hmmmm

RIP
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by TheBlackGeneral(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
Rather unfortunate to hear this news here. Known Funmi for close to 8 years. You have gone to be with the lord. Rest well.
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by bustamode: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
The ocean respects no one,I advocate orderliness and mature behavior,when @ a beach,many people have lost their lives,through drunkiness or excessive play time around such water bodies!!! Protect your life and RIP to the dead.
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by tayoccu(m): 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
its rather sad when people jump to conclusion, the ladies were not drunk, neither did they go for a swim.
they died doing what most people do at the beach, taking pictures by the water. they were knocked off balance by a wave, and swept off by a larger one. three were swept away, one survived.

rest in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by hyperflex(m): 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
I remember when we were bout to vacate in my secondary school days. Our principal will shout "DONT GO TO THE BAR BEACH". after we graduated a classmate died @ the beach. Sad to c this potential wives n mothers gone. This life we can't be too careful. Plus u r ur own security in naija. U owe urself that. Sad

1 Like

Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by Seunjungle(m): 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
This ajebo pikin sa! make govt provide lifejacket or beach medical rescue.... govt wey never provide vital adequate provisions or necessary needs for its masses, nah hin you dey call? Its better you stop going to beaches.

Nah person wey dey get good pay and time for enjoyment dey go beach, anyway,
RIP to the deceased ones!
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by Dandeson1(m): 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

WHAT EXACTLY ARE U SMILING ABOUT?? IF THIS was a family member or someone close to you, would u still be all smiles, that's one of the problems we have in Nigeria, we ourselves do not value other people's lives and we expect the government to do everything for us, common remorse, we can't show..
itssokay, dont smell food you wont eat, if you cant swim dont go to d beach. Vry simple rule. Leave nigeria, dis country na zoo
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by Dandeson1(m): 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
glossy6:

That you find this amusing is sickening and like mind also liked your post ehn?
i actually dont, dat emoji was a mistake, dat wasnt wat i intended to put, but anywaiz we all gon die one way or the other sonner or later.

1 Like

Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by SURElee(f): 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
My God! If you can't swim, you've no business near a water body with heavy tide and current. A beach isn't the same as a pool. Our choices either make or mar us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by tee4naija(m): 3:39am On Jun 07, 2016
Must people go to the beach to celebrate everything? Hell no!There are beautiful places that offer better fun where people could party at less cost and risk. Anyways RIP to the dead.
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 07, 2016
Oya keep going to Elegushi & the rest, Jesus is watching you "look at these children, and they can't even swim".

Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by glossy6(f): 8:59am On Jun 07, 2016
Dandeson1:
i actually dont, dat emoji was a mistake, dat wasnt wat i intended to put, but anywaiz we all gon die one way or the other sonner or later.

O.k.. But next time you discover you made a mistake especially the type that could embarrass you, Good back and modify your post. We are all going to die one day for certain but lets be sensitive to people's feelings.
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2016
Dandeson1:
itssokay, dont smell food you wont eat, if you cant swim dont go to d beach. Vry simple rule. Leave nigeria, dis country na zoo

i'm sorry but let me ask you a simple yet intelligent question, do you know what America ws like 70,80 years ago? what the UK was like 60 years ago? if all their citizens left who wold have built the countries you all want to run to today? no Nigerian wants to do anything for the country, no one wants to add a little bit, everyone wants to criticize, insult, curse the other person, the government yet none of us can say this is what we have done in our own small way, o boy i know a lot of people that are doing their own things, small business, internet companies, marketing companies, food selling, phones and laptops trading, do something, stop with the easiest way out... if we all want change, let's do our small part not blame, blame all the time
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by ManTiger(m): 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
what is this one saying?
I don't expect you to understand.
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
ManTiger:

I don't expect you to understand.
you are so wicked.
You no even pity those girls were fit be virgins but you through your dirty imagination already concluded that they were being used and dump and drowned
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by johnstin(m): 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
pweetylivia:
This is the problem with Elegushi beach. I wonder the kind of marine spirits that are there, lurking around, looking for young people to devour. That is the last place I'll ever go to have fun. I've lost people to that beach. Even Last December, youths of my church went there to have fun but 2 boys died. Thank God I didn't go. How it happened is still a mystery. It is well.

Marine spirits are real. I repeat, they are real. They have been claiming lives at beaches and will continue to do so.

If you don't have Jesus Christ in your life, you are in danger at any of these beaches; it doesn't matter if you are the best swimmer in the world.
He who has ears should hear.
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by ManTiger(m): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
you are so wicked.
You no even pity those girls were fit be virgins but you through your dirty imagination already concluded that they were being used and dump and drowned
You're getting it all wrong, you could have asked how I knew they were used and drown? I pity their families but the information here is a cover up. That's all i'll say on this issue. Thank you.
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by FuckTheM0ds(m): 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
ManTiger:

You're getting it all wrong, you could have asked how I knew they were used and drown? I pity their families but the information here is a cover up. That's all i'll say on this issue. Thank you.
do you know them? Pls elucidate me more on the veracity of the story. Thank you
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by tosinjay(m): 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
pweetylivia:
This is the problem with Elegushi beach. I wonder the kind of marine spirits that are there, lurking around, looking for young people to devour. That is the last place I'll ever go to have fun. I've lost people to that beach. Even Last December, youths of my church went there to have fun but 2 boys died. Thank God I didn't go. How it happened is still a mystery. It is well.
That moment when even church chooses to take to the beach for any reason on earth but to have fun, that's as good as going to a strip club for fun with a lot of unclad fellows. Christians just need to repent, now competing with the unbelievers for fun. Na wa oh shocked
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by gbaskiboy: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
Artistree:

If a man should die, can he live again? Hear the promise God has made: He will call; the dead will answer.
They shall live at his command. For he will have a longing For the work of his own hand.
So have faith, and do not wonder, For our God can make us stand.
And we shall live forever, As the work of his own hand.
grin how are u doing?
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by Artistree: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
gbaskiboy:
grin how are u doing?
I dey o brother, why are shining you taty tu?

1 Like

Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by jbblues24(m): 9:26pm On May 31, 2019
Incredible =) I approve the use of shade and shape! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate / Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food / Bride Twerks For Her Groom At Their Wedding. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.