Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

How I Fell Into The Trap Of Dating A Married Man. Need Advice... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Fell Into The Trap Of Dating A Married Man. Need Advice... (1829 Views)

Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend / Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Fell Into The Trap Of Dating A Married Man. Need Advice... by deltagoddess: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sometimes a married guy can seem like The One. But don’t be tempted, ladies! The reasons not to get involved with a married man are numerous – it will only lead to heartbreak and can devastate not just your own life, but that of his family as well. The story below told by a Christian girl got in a married man’s trap.

A man asked me to date him a year ago and I agreed without knowing he was married. He’s in his 30s, so, I had asked him if he’s married and he told me a big ‘no’. He never wore a ring and he stays alone in Uyo where he works. Meanwhile, he kept his wife and son in Lagos. I even knew his house and it was exactly a bachelor’s house with nothing to suggest he had a wife.

Few months passed, and he kept travelling to Lagos to see his ‘parents’. He told me he was so lucky to have me in his life and that God will bless and keep our relationship. He kept sending money and gifts to me. He would spend just few days in Lagos and rush back to Uyo to be with me. Honestly, I was there picturing us together as a married couple in a few years.

I trusted him and soon told my siblings about him, telling them that he seemed serious with me. I come from a Christian family and I’d never tell my siblings if I was intentionally dating a married man. He really fooled me.

Then, one day, I felt so troubled when he started saying all those love stuffs and I don’t even know what made me ask, “Are you sure you are not married because you really don’t pick calls when in Lagos.” He swore he was not married and started begging me to stop hurting him with such questions. I agreed and few days later, I had a break from school and he wanted to be with me. Normally, I don’t snoop, but I remembered my suspicions about him and checked his phone.

Things looked okay till I saw very old pictures of him with a baby and a lady. I was shocked! I sent them to my phone and asked him few days later if he has a kid and he said no. I then sent the telltale pictures to him and he rushed over and started crying that he couldn’t afford to lose me. He said he could explain, and that he was not happy with his wife. He called the whole of the night and the next day, sending apology texts.

He said it was an arranged marriage and that he’s in love with me and wanted us to be together. He said he never wanted to tell me about his marriage to avoid losing me and all that crap. This was someone that was always telling me to be faithful. I called him a liar and broke up with him.

I thank God for just one thing, that I had said no to premarital sex because it would have been too painful.

He still tries to come around and sends friends to beg for him. I just wonder what he’s begging for because I know it can never work. So what should I do?

https://www.naij.com/792010-married-man.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Fell Into The Trap Of Dating A Married Man. Need Advice... by Profnedu(m): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Story for d gods

If I hear say dat man no lash u

Sis u can lie for Africa

11 Likes

Re: How I Fell Into The Trap Of Dating A Married Man. Need Advice... by queenfav(f): 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
i smell lies,no to premarital sex indeed...na so,dem don see mumu.Sone girls and lieing about sex na 5 and 6,wheras wen u dig deep,na konga e be..So the man just dey look her like frame abi?What was d man rushing back to uyo for,to see her fine face?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Fell Into The Trap Of Dating A Married Man. Need Advice... by Cutehector(m): 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
queenfav:
i smell lies,no to premarital sex indeed...na so,dem don see mumu.Sone girls and lieing about sex na 5 and 6,wheras wen u dig deep,na konga e be..So the man just dey look her like frame abi?What was d man rushing back to uyo for,to see her fine face?
dats even if say she fine.. hw can he just be sendin money and gifts just like dat.. ha

2 Likes

Re: How I Fell Into The Trap Of Dating A Married Man. Need Advice... by lovingT(f): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lolz. Aunty u can lie oh.
Re: How I Fell Into The Trap Of Dating A Married Man. Need Advice... by thorpido(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
It's obvious you spend nights in his house.What do you do at those times?Play ludo?
For you to still be asking what you should do shows you left something in his bedroom.

3 Likes

Re: How I Fell Into The Trap Of Dating A Married Man. Need Advice... by 4nobody4every1: 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
thorpido:
It's obvious you spend nights in his house.What do you do at those times?Play ludo?
For you to still be asking what you should do shows you left something in his bedroom.
grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: How I Fell Into The Trap Of Dating A Married Man. Need Advice... by tee59(f): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lie Mohammed's daughter.
Re: How I Fell Into The Trap Of Dating A Married Man. Need Advice... by Kimoni: 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
thorpido:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Fell Into The Trap Of Dating A Married Man. Need Advice... by queenfav(f): 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cutehector:
dats even if say she fine.. hw can he just be sendin money and gifts just like dat.. ha
ask me ooo.
Re: How I Fell Into The Trap Of Dating A Married Man. Need Advice... by Qualer: 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
queenfav:

dazzol! ...coooouuuuurrrrrrrtt!!
Re: How I Fell Into The Trap Of Dating A Married Man. Need Advice... by ozodimgba(m): 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
if not for pregnancy women will never accept the fact that they have sexual intercourse with any man, married ones is no exception as they will deny their husband when it comes to their sex life. I use to have gal friend who always told my how many guys toasted her everyday but she forgot to tell me those she accepted their advances. Afterall she is not a virgin and I did not meet her as one. it was until I asked her plainly to balance her story that she stopped telling that rubbish with me.

4 Likes

Re: How I Fell Into The Trap Of Dating A Married Man. Need Advice... by segzy0i(m): 1:21am On Jun 07, 2016
I laugh in english u dated som1 m,so close and he didnt sex U aunty u re a relative to lie mohammed well dts for u sha u can only deceive ursefs not wise intelligent and sharp NL
Thank God u discovered on tym agreed bt dt he no splash ur tootoo I strongly disagree
Re: How I Fell Into The Trap Of Dating A Married Man. Need Advice... by titsqueez(m): 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
I think you still desire him. If not for anything else it seems like you are missing the way he used to straff you. Yes he was straffing you!!

1 Like

Re: How I Fell Into The Trap Of Dating A Married Man. Need Advice... by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
He kept sending money and gifts to me. He would spend just few days in Lagos and rush back to Uyo to be with me.

I thank God for just one thing, that I had said no to premarital sex because it would have been too painful.

..I was enjoying the torri until u get to this part then I gave up!!

..by the way which advice are you expecting with this lies you pasted here

He still tries to come around and sends friends to beg for him. I just wonder what he’s begging for because I know it can never work. So what should I do
Re: How I Fell Into The Trap Of Dating A Married Man. Need Advice... by leahcimzil: 6:50am On Jun 08, 2016
lol these commenters have no joy

(1) (Reply)

Father Exposes Daughter's unclothedness Having Sex, Facebook Reacts / Did I Do Any Wrong?can My Wife Cheat On Me?what Percent Are Chances?pls Help Me / Outrage As Woman Strips 13 Year Old Girl Naked In Gboko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.