Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man (94360 Views)

Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Islie: 3:48pm On May 11, 2017
Sex is all I need: Catholic sister

A 38-year-old Roman Catholic sister confessed to be in an adulterous affair with a married man stating that all she wants from him is sex.

Emmaculate Samukange, who also works as a nurse at Chivhu General Hospital, said she has no intentions of breaking Phillip Dzingai’s marriage but only wanted sex from him.

“I am aware that Phillip is married and it is true that I am having an affair with him.

“I am a Roman Catholic sister so what I do does not allow me to be his second wife.

“I am in a relationship with him because I failed to resist sexual temptation; I don’t wish to break his marriage, all I want from him is sex,” said Emmaculate.

She added that Phillip is the only man she has ever loved in her life.

“I started dating him in 2013 and since then I have tried to let him go but I have failed to do so.

“We met at Chivhu General Hospital where I also work as a nurse and from that moment we clicked.

“I have never met his wife but she now knows what is going on between Phillip and I because we have been dating for a long time now,” she said.

When asked for comment Phillip denied having an affair with Emmaculate.

“There is nothing like that going on,” he said before hanging up the phone.

Meanwhile an H-Metro source, who is a close relative to Phillip, said they had tried to warn Phillip from cheating on his wife but it was to no avail.

“As a family we have had numerous meetings with Phillip but we have not been able to convince him to be faithful to his wife.

“It seems as if they are inseparable; each time you mention anything to do with Emmaculate he changes his temper and starts to be violent,” said the source.

http://hmetro.co.zw/sex-is-all-i-need-catholic-sister/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by ijustdey: 3:50pm On May 11, 2017
His 'drill bits' have changed the destiny of this woman.......

169 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Aonkuuse(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2017
Hmmmm When The Oath Can No Longer Hold, Sister Keep Your Oath!!!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Kingstel(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2017
Hian sad

If you need to submit your CVs or pick/deliver any other documents within Abuja, just PM me. tongue kiss tongue

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by DozieInc(m): 3:57pm On May 11, 2017
All flesh and blood smiley

15 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by izzou(m): 3:59pm On May 11, 2017
I was expecting to see a very beautiful, curvy and classy Roman Catholic nurse.

I think am disappointed with this.

241 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by femolacqua(m): 4:02pm On May 11, 2017
As it dey hot, awon pepperthemgang Sister. There is God oh.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by frenzydilz(m): 4:03pm On May 11, 2017
So why the furkh is she making it public?
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by pocohantas(f): 4:22pm On May 11, 2017
As a family we have had numerous meetings with Phillip but we have not been able to convince him to be faithful to his wife.
There is a reason God gave us a conscience. The moment your heart can't speak to you, telling you what you're doing is unfair to your spouse/partner...forget it. No family meeting can help...

izzou:
I was expecting to see a very beautiful, curvy and classy Roman Catholic nurse.

I think am disappointed with this.
So, non curvy women don't have sexual urges? grin

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by petux(m): 4:35pm On May 11, 2017
Dick don change her destiny.

20 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by nmreports: 5:06pm On May 11, 2017
Lol... True?
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by omooba969(m): 5:07pm On May 11, 2017
KONJI !!! grin

19 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 11, 2017
End time Catholic Sister.

Asides Tinashe, can anything good come out of Zimbabwe?

undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by bumi10(m): 5:07pm On May 11, 2017
heew

see evil everywhere

ah women women women

if that thing dey sweet una, brain go just enter hibernation mode

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Tokziby: 5:07pm On May 11, 2017
The catholic sister right now... cheesy grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Next2Bezee(m): 5:07pm On May 11, 2017
Is this one a human being or a whale? sad That's why she's sticking to the only person that will give her & that dirty pvssy attention cry

The man sef is a big he-goat.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by alozie27(m): 5:07pm On May 11, 2017
Slaymama rev sister

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by gurunlocker: 5:07pm On May 11, 2017
Sister no wan make grey hairs grow under..

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by nattyjay(m): 5:07pm On May 11, 2017
Eno easy
Body no be firewood

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by kpaofame: 5:08pm On May 11, 2017
grin grin grin
Reason a friend said he cant marry a nurse

Sister don see cassava size now she has renounce her oath for some bodily pleasure with philip

But this one strong sha, we know say all these father and sister might be doing chuku secretly but for her to publicly own up Mr. Philip must have done it real good grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by cremedelacreme: 5:08pm On May 11, 2017
Why join sisterhood in the first place if u know say u no fit hold body? angry

7 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by dangotesmummy: 5:08pm On May 11, 2017
She wants to eat her cake and have it.smh

So at her age she no still wise.smh

Age really has nothing to do with wisdom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 11, 2017
The bros has a destiny changing tool! grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 11, 2017
Lies, bloggers God will punish you.

First of all that woman cannot be 38 more like 58, secondly she cannot say such and still remain a Reverend sister as she has taken a vow of chastity. She will be excommunicated and she knows it.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by DrThinks: 5:08pm On May 11, 2017
“As a family we have had numerous meetings with Phillip but we have not been able to convince him to be faithful to his wife.
I wonder why African family tolerate men cheating behavior, imagine having a family meeting on this matter, if the case was the wife cheating, will there be family meeting or she will be called ashawo and send her packing.

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Jaabioro(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2017
To drilled borehole reach water no be small work..

7 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Omotayor123(f): 5:09pm On May 11, 2017
Sis. Emmaculate...for real or for play shocked shocked

The man must be a "Badoo".

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by adebayo201: 5:09pm On May 11, 2017
uhn undecided

7 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by DollarAngel(m): 5:09pm On May 11, 2017
When the center can no longer hold, things falls apart,

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by informsuda(m): 5:10pm On May 11, 2017
oh sis. ride on
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Adebowale89(m): 5:10pm On May 11, 2017
chisos shocked

Christian keep deceiving theirselves this days. what's happening to Christianity. na only small time remain for them to start competing with religion of peace

imagine no remorse, no shame

Jesus must have had sth deep inside him when he said "it is finished"

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) / Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Why Do Some Married Women Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.