Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

I Think I Am Being Followed! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Think I Am Being Followed! (1874 Views)

I Think I Have Been Scammed On Jiji. What Do I Do / Reasons Why I Think The Iphone X Is An Overrated Piece Of Metal - Naijatechguy / Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Am Being Followed! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
it seems d people from my village still want me to be using multilinks as my phone... I know you wanna ask WHY!

my previous phone was HUAWEI T1-701U Media pad but I couldn't use after the screen got broken.. (replacement no dey nails)

I finally got my L8 plus today but because of their stupid manual I tot the 2sim Slot were micro-sim no so I insert my micro sim into the sim slot meant for normal Size.. the Sim never commot o... I've been moody since.... I just can't... help me.. how I got commot am
Re: I Think I Am Being Followed! by giftedben: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
take a picture of the phone so we can see the position of the sim slot that way we can tell you what to do.

as for HUAWEI T1-701U screen. Have you tried Slot ng.
Re: I Think I Am Being Followed! by TDonald: 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Take the phone to a blacksmith

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Being Followed! by kecee99(m): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
carry the phone go meet native doctor.
Re: I Think I Am Being Followed! by gidimasters(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
ennyhola:
it seems d people from my village still want me to be using multilinks as my phone... I know you wanna ask WHY!
my previous phone was HUAWEI T1-701U Media pad but I couldn't use after the screen got broken.. (replacement no dey nails)
I finally got my L8 plus today but because of their stupid manual I tot the 2sim Slot were micro-sim no so I insert my micro sim into the sim slot meant for normal Size.. the Sim never commot o... I've been moody since.... I just can't... help me.. how I got commot am
anoda TECNO sponsored post and marketer...

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Being Followed! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
giftedben:
take a picture of the phone so we can see the position of the sim slot that way we can tell you what to do.

as for HUAWEI T1-701U screen. Have you tried Slot ng.
have tried every possible store.. even as far as AliExpress... the price man dey see... no permutate o
Re: I Think I Am Being Followed! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
gidimasters:
anoda TECNO sponsored post and marketer...
bro get a life joor.. marketer kor... exporter nii... so everybody using techno in Nigeria is automatically a "marketer "
Re: I Think I Am Being Followed! by gidimasters(m): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
ennyhola:
bro get a life joor.. marketer kor... exporter nii... so everybody using techno in Nigeria is automatically a "marketer "
lol, i get a life while u get sense
Re: I Think I Am Being Followed! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
gidimasters:
lol, i get a life while u get sense
...lol.. I will appreciate it if tecno will accept me as deir marketer o..
Re: I Think I Am Being Followed! by gidimasters(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
ennyhola:
...lol.. I will appreciate it if tecno will accept me as deir marketer o..
marketer u mean u wanna hawk n promote tecno in d hot sun
Re: I Think I Am Being Followed! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
Use a needle to remove it and make sure the needle doesn't break inside oooooo

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Being Followed! by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 07, 2016
gidimasters:
marketer u mean u wanna hawk n promote tecno in d hot sun
gerrout..............fool.........hiaba....person no fit type techno again nii...na wahala!!! abi!!! while I was complaining about my Huawei..why you no talk say I be Huawei marketer....hianha....brother why!!; so part of marketing is me telling the whole world that my sin is now stuck in between the sim slot abi...Ema GBA mi keh
Re: I Think I Am Being Followed! by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 07, 2016
This post is dumber than my left hand undecided
Re: I Think I Am Being Followed! by kingsamm(m): 1:26am On Jun 07, 2016
Take it to a repair guy... He'd loose it and remove your Sim for you
Problem Solved
Re: I Think I Am Being Followed! by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 07, 2016
hahaha
Re: I Think I Am Being Followed! by gidimasters(m): 7:17am On Jun 07, 2016
ennyhola:
gerrout..............fool.........hiaba....person no fit type techno again nii...na wahala!!! abi!!! while I was complaining about my Huawei..why you no talk say I be Huawei marketer....hianha....brother why!!; so part of marketing is me telling the whole world that my sin is now stuck in between the sim slot abi...Ema GBA mi keh
lol, abeg make seun gimme small stout
Re: I Think I Am Being Followed! by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 07, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
This post is dumber than my left hand undecided
you are right ....very dumb....
Re: I Think I Am Being Followed! by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 07, 2016
Attaching a pic of the stuck sim can get you a hasty solution. yunno
Re: I Think I Am Being Followed! by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 07, 2016
ennyhola:
you are right ....very dumb....
grin grin
Re: I Think I Am Being Followed! by xplicite(m): 8:46am On Jun 07, 2016
The first day I bought my driodpad8h, I collected it took it back to the room,when I got there ,I didn't even check the sim slot to observe the kind of sim I uses,I just turned my new sim I bought for the tab,into a microsim,without knowing that the tab uses a normal sim. Guy I chuk the sim inside the simplace,the thing just hanged like that,I was surprised,tried removing it no way,I had to take it back to the omegatron guy that sold it to me,and he just removed it,and used the recommended sim size for the tablet,and my warrenty was still valid...

Therefore I advice in order not to void your warranty,take it back to the shop which u bought it,or ti carlcare,so that it wont be that an outside tech has loosed it....

That's my thought Though
U can accept it or reject it.....
Re: I Think I Am Being Followed! by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 07, 2016
xplicite:
The first day I bought my driodpad8h, I collected it took it back to the room,when I got there ,I didn't even check the sim slot to observe the kind of sim I uses,I just turned my new sim I bought for the tab,into a microsim,without knowing that the tab uses a normal sim. Guy I chuk the sim inside the simplace,the thing just hanged like that,I was surprised,tried removing it no way,I had to take it back to the omegatron guy that sold it to me,and he just removed it,and used the recommended sim size for the tablet,and my warrenty was still valid...

Therefore I advice in order not to void your warranty,take it back to the shop which u bought it,or ti carlcare,so that it wont be that an outside tech has loosed it....

That's my thought Though
thanks box
Re: I Think I Am Being Followed! by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 07, 2016
xplicite:

That's my thought Though
thanks boss
Re: I Think I Am Being Followed! by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2016
Hmmm. Really following yhu kam. Unfollow them abegy
Re: I Think I Am Being Followed! by kesses: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
ennyhola:

truely them they follow you grin grin grin
Re: I Think I Am Being Followed! by Xhaka(m): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
They are really following you, better return to village.

(1) (Reply)

AGM A8 / 5 Inch / IP68 Rugged / Snapdragon 410 / Budget With Android 7 / Check Out This Phone With Five Batteries (pic) / Help! Whatsapp Always Returns To An Old Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.