Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Loving Even When It's Hurting.(3) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Loving Even When It's Hurting.(3) (586 Views)

Loving Tyler / 10 Embarrassingly Non-existing Phrases That Are Hurting Your Writing / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loving Even When It's Hurting.(3) by Oluseyiemdin(f): 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hi..
That was all she could say, and he just stood there with a surprise look on his face. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.
Mosun?? She answered, yes. It's me. Would you give me a hug? They hugged each other tight, she could tell from his hug that he wasn't really angry that she surprised him but she knows she has a lot of explaining to do.

After a few minutes, they both left and went to his apartment. There he made her a meal of yam porridge, she loved it. She didn't know he could cook this well. After lunch, he introduced her to his colleagues and they both took a short walk around the area.

Soon enough it was night and they were ready for bed, it was a cold night and they both cuddled, kissed and it still had the same effect it used to before he left for Yola. That made her feel a little more comfortable...and then it progressed, she was scared, she wasn't sure if she was ready, so she stopped and the night went like that, with both of them cuddling.

To continue reading click: oluseyiemdin.
Re: Loving Even When It's Hurting.(3) by NancyAgolokigho(f): 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
I tried checking out your link but it didn't work out. Perhaps some you should re check.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Short Drama Script About Kano / By Year 2150, Non Of Us On This Forum Right Now Would Be Alive / Coursework/dissertation/assignment/thesis/essay/proofreading/research/writing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.