Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Hot Sexy Riddles - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Hot Sexy Riddles (9565 Views)

Riddles That Can Crack Your Brain / Great Riddles That Will Make You Think Outside The Box / Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
oodua1stson:
boobs cheesy

This one too just killed me oo cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin boobs bawo, how do you guys come up with these answers oo, annnikky come and see ooo grin grin
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by mysticgal(f): 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

DEEP LIKE what?? and babe one horse would drag 3 of us not to talk of those weightless buttocks oh wait shocked shocked naija babes buttocks dey get weight oo, cheesy cheesy ok maybe a horse might just take two orobo women buttocks for a ride...... grin grin
Loll grin
Buttocks was the only thing I could think of sad
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by mysticgal(f): 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
Alrite, a new Riddle.

I often fall from up above,
Sweet or bitter and sometimes free,
Use me to declare your love,
I’m worth more than most any.

What am i?

cc: YourMajesty, naturalwaves, annnikky, amicable24, Booyakasha, Hassasin, twicenoni, oodua1stson, kingkator1, SweetieConstie, SANDOSKI, Creamish, mysticgal, Kachisbarbie, Adaobi12
Rain
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by mysticgal(f): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hey kaboninc wink
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
mysticgal:

Loll grin
Buttocks was the only thing I could think of sad

BABE YOUR MIND needs to be cleaned with Ariel mixed with Hypo mixed with Omo.... grin grin buttocks came to your mind 1st..
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
mysticgal:

Rain

angry babe you use rain to declare love in your village abi.. F9 jur
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by mysticgal(f): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

angry babe you use rain to declare love in your village abi.. F9 jur
It's a Riddle for laughs sake, so I think And I no longer can hold the urge, so I say what I feel is the answer cheesy
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by mysticgal(f): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

BABE YOUR MIND needs to be cleaned with Ariel mixed with Hypo mixed with Omo.... grin grin buttocks came to your mind 1st..

Please what is Ariel, hypo and omo.
I stay in West Sudan by the way angry
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by annnikky(f): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

This one too just killed me oo cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin boobs bawo, how do you guys come up with these answers oo, annnikky come and see ooo grin grin
Hahhahahhaahha grin
U want ansa na xo they're coming
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by annnikky(f): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

your copy and paste skills are very poor, you wrote it the way it was written wherever it is you got the answer from.. angry
Nope I didn't cope anything... Lol
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by kaboninc(m): 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
mysticgal:
Hey kaboninc wink

Hey dear... cheesy

How are you today?
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
More puzzles guys and please no cheating, posting on behalf of the queen of the house.....Mz Annicky... tongue

1. There are 5 houses in five different colours.
In each house lives a person with a different nationality.
These five owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a certain pet.
No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same beverage.

The Brit lives in a red house.
The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
The Dane drinks tea.
The green house is on the immediate left of the white house.
The green house owner drinks coffee.
The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
The man living in the house right in the middle drinks milk.
The Norwegian lives in the first house.
The man who smokes Blend lives next door to the one who keeps cats.
The man who keeps horses lives next door to the man who smokes Dunhill.
The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks chocolate.
The German smokes Prince.
The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
The man who smokes Blend has a neighbour who drinks water.

The question is: Who owns the fish?

2. “Three gods A, B, and C are called, in no particular order, True, False, and Random. True always speaks truly, False always speaks falsely, but whether Random speaks truly or falsely is a completely random matter. Your task is to determine the identities of A, B, and C by asking three yes-no questions; each question must be put to exactly one god. The gods understand English, but will answer all questions in their own language, in which the words for yes and no are da and ja, in some order. You do not know which word means which.”

3. "Jan and Maria have fallen in love (via the internet) and Jan wishes to mail her a ring. Unfortunately, they live in the country of Kleptopia where anything sent through the mail will be stolen unless it is enclosed in a padlocked box. Jan and Maria each have plenty of padlocks, but none to which the other has a key. How can Jan get the ring safely into Maria’s hands?"

4. What has four fingers and a thumb but is not living?

5. i have keys but no locks, I have space but no room, You can enter, but can't go outside. what am i?

6. I can only live where there is light but i die once the light shines on me, what am i?

7. There is a story that a man and not a man
Saw and did not see a bird and not a bird
Perched on a branch and not a branch
And hit him and did not hit him with a rock and not a rock?

8. You have been given the task of transporting 3,000 apples 1,000 miles from Lagos to Owerri. Your truck can carry 1,000 apples at a time. Every time you travel a mile towards owerri you must pay a tax of 1 apple but you pay nothing when going in the other direction (towards Lagos).

What is highest number of apples you can get to Owerri?

9. A fast food restaurant sells chicken in orders of 6, 9, and 20.

What is the largest number of pieces of chicken you cannot order from this restaurant?

10. A poor farmer went to the market to sell some peas and lentils. However, as he had only one sack and didn't want to mix peas and lentils, he poured in the peas first, tied the sack in the middle, and then filled the top portion of the sack with the lentils. At the market a rich innkeeper happened by with his own sack. He wanted to buy the peas, but he did not want the lentils.
Pouring the seed anywhere else but the sacks is considered soiling. Trading sacks is not allowed. The farmer can't cut a hole in his sack.
How would you transfer the peas to the innkeeper's sack, which he wants to keep, without soiling the produce?

cc: annnikky, naturalwaves, Trina0936, Nutase, Davbams, Amicable24, devilmaycry, frob0genius, Pinkiedearie, Girltee1, gidola, femi4, Sempumping, esxty, mysticgal, ....
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by annnikky(f): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
More puzzles guys and please no cheating, posting on behalf of the queen of the house.....Mz Annicky... tongue

These five owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a certain pet.
No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same beverage.

2. “Three gods A, B, and C are called, in no particular order, True, False, and Random. True always speaks truly, False always speaks falsely, but whether Random speaks truly or falsely is a completely random matter. Your task is to determine the identities of A, B, and C by asking three yes-no questions; each question must be put to exactly one god. The gods understand English, but will answer all questions in their own language, in which the words for yes and no are da and ja, in some order. You do not know which word means which.”

3. "Jan and Maria have fallen in love (via the internet) and Jan wishes to mail her a ring. Unfortunately, they live in the country of Kleptopia where anything sent through the mail will be stolen unless it is enclosed in a padlocked box. Jan and Maria each have plenty of padlocks, but none to which the other has a key. How can Jan get the ring safely into Maria’s hands?"

5. i have keys but no locks, I have space but no room, You can enter, but can't go outside. what am i?

6. I can only live where there is light but i die once the light shines on me, what am i?

8. You have been given the task of transporting 3,000 apples 1,000 miles from Lagos to Owerri. Your truck can carry 1,000 apples at a time. Every time you travel a mile towards owerri you must pay a tax of 1 apple but you pay nothing when going in the other direction (towards Lagos).

What is the largest number of pieces of chicken you cannot order from this restaurant?

10. A poor farmer went to the market to sell some peas and lentils. However, as he had only one sack and didn't want to mix peas and lentils, he poured in the peas first, tied the sack in the middle, and then filled the top portion of the sack with the lentils. At the market a rich innkeeper happened by with his own sack. He wanted to buy the peas, but he did not want the lentils.
Pouring the seed anywhere else but the sacks is considered soiling. Trading sacks is not allowed. The farmer can't cut a hole in his sack.
How would you transfer the peas to the innkeeper's sack, which he wants to keep, without soiling the produce?

cc: annnikky, naturalwaves, Trina0936, Nutase, Davbams, Amicable24, devilmaycry, frob0genius, Pinkiedearie, Girltee1, gidola, femi4, Sempumping, esxty, mysticgal, ....

5: Na keyboard..!..

6: Na shadow

For now lemme think about others.... Brb

1 Like

Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by femi4: 4:39am On Jun 14, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

1. Incomplete question

2. Ask god B, "If I asked you 'Is A Random?', would you say ja?". If B answers ja, either B is Random (and is answering randomly), or B is not Random and the answer indicates that A is indeed Random. Either way, C is not Random. If B answers da, either B is Random (and is answering randomly), or B is not Random and the answer indicates that A is not Random. Either way, you know the identity of a god who is not Random

Go to the god who was identified as not being Random by the previous question (either A or C), and ask him: "If I asked you 'Are you False?', would you say ja?". Since he is not Random, an answer of da indicates that he is True and an answer of ja indicates that he is False

Ask the same god the question: "If I asked you 'Is B Random?', would you say ja?". If the answer is ja, B is Random; if the answer is da, the god you have not yet spoken to is Random. The remaining god can be identified by elimination.

3. Assumptions: Jan padlock: L1, Maria padlock: L2
Jan could put a padlock(L1) on the box, and send it to Maria. Maria could then put her own padlock(L2) on the box. So, now the box has both padlock L1 and L2 on it. She could then send it back to Jan, who would unlock his padlock,L1, so that only lock on the box is L2. Now, he could mail it back to Maria, Who can open the box with her own key, as the only lock on the box is L2.

4. A glove

9. You can purchase any number of wings that is divisible by 3 but of course it should not be 3 itself. Thus, you should just try to purchase using the combinations of 9 and 6 boxes till the number is divisible by 3. If that number is not divisible by 3, then you have to use a box with 20. But if it is not divisible by 3, you can use a second box of 20. The number now will necessarily be divisible by 3.

So, the largest number of wings that cannot be bought will come after buying two boxes of 20 and leaving a remainder that is 3 itself:
3 + 20 + 20 = 43.

1 Like

Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:25am On Jun 14, 2016
femi4:
1. Incomplete question

2. Ask god B, "If I asked you 'Is A Random?', would you say ja?". If B answers ja, either B is Random (and is answering randomly), or B is not Random and the answer indicates that A is indeed Random. Either way, C is not Random. If B answers da, either B is Random (and is answering randomly), or B is not Random and the answer indicates that A is not Random. Either way, you know the identity of a god who is not Random

Go to the god who was identified as not being Random by the previous question (either A or C), and ask him: "If I asked you 'Are you False?', would you say ja?". Since he is not Random, an answer of da indicates that he is True and an answer of ja indicates that he is False

Ask the same god the question: "If I asked you 'Is B Random?', would you say ja?". If the answer is ja, B is Random; if the answer is da, the god you have not yet spoken to is Random. The remaining god can be identified by elimination.

Jan could put a padlock(L1) on the box, and send it to Maria. Maria could then put her own padlock(L2) on the box. So, now the box has both padlock L1 and L2 on it. She could then send it back to Jan, who would unlock his padlock,L1, so that only lock on the box is L2. Now, he could mail it back to Maria, Who can open the box with her own key, as the only lock on the box is L2.

4. A glove

9. You can purchase any number of wings that is divisible by 3 but of course it should not be 3 itself. Thus, you should just try to purchase using the combinations of 9 and 6 boxes till the number is divisible by 3. If that number is not divisible by 3, then you have to use a box with 20. But if it is not divisible by 3, you can use a second box of 20. The number now will necessarily be divisible by 3.

So, the largest number of wings that cannot be bought will come after buying two boxes of 20 and leaving a remainder that is 3 itself:
3 + 20 + 20 = 43.

nice try bro
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
femi4:
1. Incomplete question

4. A glove

3 + 20 + 20 = 43.

well done Femi for spotting that the said question is incomplete....

It has been completed now. cool
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
femi4:
1. Incomplete question

4. A glove

3 + 20 + 20 = 43.

Well done femi, you do realize that question two was once called 'the hardest puzzle in the world'
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
femi4:
1. Incomplete question

4. A glove

3 + 20 + 20 = 43.

You got number 9 spot on, impressive one Femi grin After 46, all numbers fit into one of these 3 categories, so all numbers can be obtained. 43 is the last number that doesn't fall into one of these categories (44 = 20 + 6 * 4, 45 = 6 * 6 + 9). well done bro, you deserve a crate of origin or Guinness well chilled from me... grin cheesy
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] We still have questions 7, 8 and 10 unanswered tho.......

cc: annnikky
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by annnikky(f): 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
[color=#006600][/color] We still have questions 7, 8 and 10 unanswered tho.......

cc: annnikky
Yeah I know buh d ones I answered nko, did I get them?
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
annnikky:

Yeah I know buh d ones I answered nko, did I get them?

Yes dear, 5 and 6 are keyboard and shadow respectively, well done ..... no one has answered the other 10 questions ooo cool
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by annnikky(f): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Yes dear, 5 and 6 are keyboard and shadow respectively, well done ..... no one has answered the other 10 questions ooo cool
OK I'll try it
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
annnikky:

OK I'll try it

good luck to you on that one..
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by annnikky(f): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

good luck to you on that one..
OK ooo sad
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
annnikky:

OK ooo sad

aww, what's wrong dear, oya take sweet and puff puff grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by annnikky(f): 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

The Dane drinks tea.

I think he will pour the lentils into the innkeeper's sack, bind it and turn
inside out. Pour in the peas. Then unbind the sack and pour
the lentils back to your sack.
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by femi4: 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
Phase one: First I ll make 3 trips of 1,000 apples in 333 miles. With an apple tax per mile in mind, no of apples lost to tax will be 333*3=999.
So, I will be left with (3000-999=2,001)apples and (1000-333=667 )miles to transport to Owerri

Phase two: Next, I ll take 2 trips of 1,000 apples 500 miles. No of apple lost to tax = 500*2= 1000.
So, I will be left with (2000-1000=1,000) apples and (1000-333-500=167 )miles to transport to Owerri

Phase three: Finally, I ll travel the last 167 miles with 1,000 apples and will get to Owerri with (1000-167=833)apples

That means 833 apples is the highest no of apples that will get to Owerri in a trip
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by Davbams(m): 12:23am On Jun 15, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

The Dane drinks tea.

1. German
3. Send empty box to her and tell her to resend it to u bt her opened padlock hooking its mouth. Then put d ring padlock d box and resend it to her.
4. Glove
5. Keyboard
6. Shadow
10. Turn sack inside out pour lentil, tie sack and turn it inwards, pour peas. Pour lentil bck into farmers sack by loosing d innkeeper's sack from within.
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by Obinoscopy(m): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Following.
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by annnikky(f): 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
Obinoscopy:
Following.
Really.... Wlcm
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by annnikky(f): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hi guys is here again......

Hercule Poirot Detective reviewed the information
they had on the case so far.

A lady named 'monica' was found shot and Hercule
already had a list of suspects : rooney , torres , dabid
, messi , ronaldo
Killer is a fan of Hercule and chalenge him by leaving
notes at various places.

# The first was found in a drawing room.
# The second was found in an art room.
# The third was in a bed room.
# the fourth in an ice-cream room.
# The fifth at the desk room

All of the notes read the same thing, 'The clues are
where you find the notes.' Still , nothing was found
anywhere.

Hercule Poirot pause for a moment and den arrested
the killer. Who was the killer ?

Cc: naturalwaves, femi4, obinoscopy, Davbams, SUGARDADDY, mikaelzX, saintneo, etc
Re: Hot Sexy Riddles by Davbams(m): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
annnikky:
Hi guys is here again......

Hercule Poirot Detective reviewed the information
they had on the case so far.

A lady named 'monica' was found shot and Hercule
already had a list of suspects : rooney , torres , dabid
, messi , ronaldo
Killer is a fan of Hercule and chalenge him by leaving
notes at various places.

# The first was found in a drawing room.
# The second was found in an art room.
# The third was in a bed room.
# the fourth in an ice-cream room.
# The fifth at the desk room

All of the notes read the same thing, 'The clues are
where you find the notes.' Still , nothing was found
anywhere.

Hercule Poirot pause for a moment and den arrested
the killer. Who was the killer ?

Cc: naturalwaves, femi4, obinoscopy, Davbams, SUGARDADDY, mikaelzX, saintneo, etc

Answer: Dabid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Optical (eye) Game Test / Next Prime Number Pls: / Which Bucket Will Get Filled First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.