Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

"Game Of Thrones Rescued Me From Prostitution": Marei Reveals - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Game Of Thrones Rescued Me From Prostitution": Marei Reveals (1276 Views)

Check Out The Top 10 Countries Involved In Prostitution Around The World / ‘game Of Thrones’: Jon Snow Is Still Breathing!!! He Is Alive! / DOWNLOAD: Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 2 (S01E02) – Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Game Of Thrones Rescued Me From Prostitution": Marei Reveals by celebsnest(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2016

27-year-old actress Josephine Gillan has revealed how Game of Thrones saved her from a life of prostitution. The star who plays Marei in the HBO fantasy drama revealed the shocking truth in an interview with Daily Mail as she recalled her journey from sex worker to serious actress..
The actress whose character Marei returns to the series for the first time in more than a year after she was dragged from her brothel by the Faith Militant said:
"Game Of Thrones saved me from a life of prostitution, and has made me a much stronger person. They were looking for young women with natural breasts and no tattoos, who didn’t mind being filmed naked. So I immediately sent in a picture.
They wrote back that they wanted me and I was thrilled because it was an amazing opportunity to do some proper acting. But I had no idea how much it would change my life."

http://celebsnest.com.ng/2016/06/game-thrones-rescued-prostitution-marei-reveals
Re: "Game Of Thrones Rescued Me From Prostitution": Marei Reveals by Tonydeeb(m): 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Once a h*e?, is always a h*e!.
Re: "Game Of Thrones Rescued Me From Prostitution": Marei Reveals by Day11(m): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
She don lose all her Customers to another Ashana

Well, such is life angry
Re: "Game Of Thrones Rescued Me From Prostitution": Marei Reveals by prof800(m): 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
**WARNING*** This girl sexy as hell..!!
Re: "Game Of Thrones Rescued Me From Prostitution": Marei Reveals by Viruslord(m): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
Good 4 u
Re: "Game Of Thrones Rescued Me From Prostitution": Marei Reveals by ireneony(f): 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
Good for her

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Site Can I Download Seasonal Movies / Top 10 Hollywood Best Most Popular Movies 2017 Impelreport / The Long Waiting Nollywood Bluckbster Movie FEMALE POLICE Is Now Showing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.