Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

My Son Visa Is Endorsed With My Parents Name And Passport Number Pls Advise - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Son Visa Is Endorsed With My Parents Name And Passport Number Pls Advise (814 Views)

Overstaying In The US On A B1/B2 Visiting Visa..is It Advisable / Refused Canadian Study Permit And No Right To Appeal What Do I Do Pls Advise / Do I Need To Still Mention The Refusal And The Old Passport Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Son Visa Is Endorsed With My Parents Name And Passport Number Pls Advise by babalase(m): 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2009
i applied for a uk visiting visa for my 7 years old son but when applying i claimed he will be traveling with his grandparents {my parent}cos i used their statement of acct. and photocopies of ther visa uk visa page to apply for his visa application,i collected the package yesterday but to my amazement the visa was endorsed with my parents name and their passport numbers,my QUESTION IS THAT DOES THAT MEAN THAT MY BIOLOGICAL SON CANNOT TRAVEL WITH ME OR HIS MUM? cos the boy actually want to go for summer with his mum,pls your urgent response will be highly appreciated.AM CONFUSED .
Re: My Son Visa Is Endorsed With My Parents Name And Passport Number Pls Advise by VOR(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2009
Sorry to have to tell you but yes that is what it means.

He can only travel to the UK with the holders of the passports
endorsed on his visa, i.e his grandparents. No airline will accept
to take him without at least one of his grandparents travelling. If you are fortunate
and the airline doesn't notice [highly unlikely] and you get to the UK the
airline will be fined £2000. In addition it would be within the discretion of UKBA
to refuse your son entry.
Re: My Son Visa Is Endorsed With My Parents Name And Passport Number Pls Advise by babalase(m): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2009
@vor,thank you so much,may d lord be with you,i will have to cough out additional money to buy ticket for mum-c ,thank god it is six months visa.

(1) (Reply)

Dv Lottery Help! / The Dispossessed: Mother Living In Limbo With No Job, No Benefits And No Cash / Desperately In Need Of Invitatn Letter To Austria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.