Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

See The Comments Of Northern Youths Supporting The Killing Of A 'blasphemer' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Comments Of Northern Youths Supporting The Killing Of A 'blasphemer' (594 Views)

Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra / Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Comments Of Northern Youths Supporting The Killing Of A 'blasphemer' by Nathokes(m): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
The killing of a woman in Kano over statements she made that were alleged by some youths as being blasphemous has stirred up a conversation about religion and whether blasphemy is punishable by death.

The woman known as Madam Bridget was killed by a mob in Kano after she was accused of making blasphemous statements even though as yet the exact nature of her words remain unknown.

The killing has been condemned in almost all quarters but according to some posts on social media by some Facebook users, it seems some people were actually in support of the killing.

The series of photos posted by a group on Facebook, depict various predominantly Northern users backing the move of the Kano youths and even admitting disappointment at Governor Ganduje of Kano state who had earlier condemned the killings.

You can see the messages below.

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/blasphemer-deserved-die-northern-youths/#IJj3kKJeCqiltpES.99

Re: See The Comments Of Northern Youths Supporting The Killing Of A 'blasphemer' by youngest85(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
hmmmm
Re: See The Comments Of Northern Youths Supporting The Killing Of A 'blasphemer' by Nathokes(m): 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
More pix

Re: See The Comments Of Northern Youths Supporting The Killing Of A 'blasphemer' by Judeoxide(m): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
Islam = about 1500 years
Christian =2016 and is still used to measure the date uptill the end of time...

Now how will it be if this new testerment was not introduced or do you think those heartless.
Men that killed Jesus were pegan...
They all thought they were doing the right thing just like those that killed this woman thought.. .

All human are capable of evil just don't think because of your book tels you to kill makes you a holly warrior..

Its just that name Christ that is holding the balance of the world if not Islam stands no chance against Christian

Brainless human

1 Like

Re: See The Comments Of Northern Youths Supporting The Killing Of A 'blasphemer' by dorocent(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Am not surprise, since u guys r use to slaughtering of cows head n goats, u c evrybody as animals abi. Buh knw dis. The day of judgement will surely cum n dos involve in d killing n d supporters will fce judgement. Northerners r reli insane kind of set of humans........
Re: See The Comments Of Northern Youths Supporting The Killing Of A 'blasphemer' by adelee777: 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
hausas n foolanis always tempt me to think darwin was right after all...only dat d physical evolution from monkeys to human is complete in dem, but d mental evolution? Dat's another story.
Re: See The Comments Of Northern Youths Supporting The Killing Of A 'blasphemer' by maxti: 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
After reading this, i come to the conclusion that islam us evil. I will henceforth avoid all Muslims like a plague.
#noapology
Re: See The Comments Of Northern Youths Supporting The Killing Of A 'blasphemer' by agabaI23(m): 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lord Lugard eee!!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Comments Of Northern Youths Supporting The Killing Of A 'blasphemer' by adelee777: 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
y does a Fulani man cherish d life of his cow more than human life? Simple! because blood is thicker than water.
Re: See The Comments Of Northern Youths Supporting The Killing Of A 'blasphemer' by Luckylife(m): 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Can you imagine what the northern Nigeria are breeding , even animals don't behead the kind .
Re: See The Comments Of Northern Youths Supporting The Killing Of A 'blasphemer' by ikbnice(m): 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
And I happen to be living in this country with these brainless heartless zombies. God help me. The northerners have always been a bane to peaceful coexistence in this country all in the name of ethnic and religion sentiments.
Re: See The Comments Of Northern Youths Supporting The Killing Of A 'blasphemer' by bonechamberlain(m): 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
U can see all future terrorist in the north, even the literate ones are not left. Now tell me why this people shouldn't be wiped off angry .. People are defending the killing of a human because of one false prophet. The day is coming when islamic religion would bring down the north, let them enjoy the little peace for now angry .
Re: See The Comments Of Northern Youths Supporting The Killing Of A 'blasphemer' by fabem(m): 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
Pls, tell me is not my fellow Nigerians that wrote those things? Seriously, with this set of mentality, This country can never grow. Because they will keep doing the stupid act and hand it over for other generations coming. I love Hausa people before but with this their fish brain, i believe majority of them think the same way. Because if educated northern people can wrote such despite the exposure through school, tell me about how the illiterate northern will think? This country doesn't change, we need beyond change. Time to hustle and find way out of this country. No hope, more suffering.
Re: See The Comments Of Northern Youths Supporting The Killing Of A 'blasphemer' by NoApology(m): 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
maxti:
After reading this, i come to the conclusion that islam us evil. I will henceforth avoid all Muslims like a plague.
#noapology

Onye kpom yo?
Re: See The Comments Of Northern Youths Supporting The Killing Of A 'blasphemer' by Vikkie14: 12:06am On Jun 07, 2016
And these are the people I was married to when I was young and without understand. Now, I know the kinda mentality my spouse is carrying about. Can I file a letter of divorce please?
Re: See The Comments Of Northern Youths Supporting The Killing Of A 'blasphemer' by johnydon22(m): 4:35am On Jun 07, 2016
Animals in craze men skin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Comments Of Northern Youths Supporting The Killing Of A 'blasphemer' by ValentineMary(m): 6:26am On Jun 07, 2016
This is babaric and inhuman people condone killing because of a pedophile prophet. Any sane person would be islamophonic.
Re: See The Comments Of Northern Youths Supporting The Killing Of A 'blasphemer' by malvisguy212: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2016
They are the real muslims, that is what the quran command them to do. They know, muhammed is the ONLY prophet in islam, ALL other prophet are from the TRUE God, so it does not matter if you insult abraham,isaac jacob moses and the rest. But insult muhammed and you die. In fact muhammed and allah are one. Any religion that encourage death is from the devil, and the bible say death come from satan. " The last enemy to be destroy is death/islam"
1 cor 15:26
The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
Re: See The Comments Of Northern Youths Supporting The Killing Of A 'blasphemer' by Ruq: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2016
No one deserves to share a country with these creatures.

(1) (Reply)

How God Saved My Destiny In Church Today / What You Need To Know About Islam And The Moon. / Fulani Herdsmen Invades CAC Church In Lokoja Kidnaps Reverend And 4 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.