Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

[Review] Sending £300 From The UK To Nigeria Across 5 Transfer Agents - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [Review] Sending £300 From The UK To Nigeria Across 5 Transfer Agents (1424 Views)

Importation Ideas (goods Or Services) From UK To Nigeria / Best Courier Service From Uk To Nigeria / How To Transfer From Barclays UK To Nigerian GBP Domiciliary Account With GTBANK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[Review] Sending £300 From The UK To Nigeria Across 5 Transfer Agents by naijacutee(f): 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
Short Version:

In this article, I will be reviewing five online transfer agents that can be used when sending money from UK to Nigeria. Please note that rates were valid as at 6am on Monday 6th June and are subject to change.
I was able to get the information on profiled agents through their website. Like in the previous version of this review, agents were assessed based on exchange rates, transfer fees and transfer time. Let’s see how they fared.

Western Union
Transfer rate: £1 to N450.75
Recipient receives: N135,226
Pros: Money in minutes
Cons: Low transfer rates

MoneyLineUK
Transfer rate: £1 to N494
Recipient receives: N141,142
Transfer time: Same working day
Pros: Good rates.
Cons: It isn’t seamless – lots of effort involved in making calls, transferring the funds and then calling again to check receipt etc.

Small World Global Link
Pros: You have an account area where you can save details of regular payees.
Cons: Online transfers are usually completed in minutes but could take up to hours before it is received by beneficiary.
Transfer rate: £1 to N490
Recipient receives: N140,140
Transfer time: Within two hours

World Remit
Transfer rate: £1 to N463.11
Recipient receives: N138,934
Transfer time: Within one working day
Pros: Mobile app, option to send airtime
Cons: Low rates.

Azimo
Transfer rate: £1 to N470.4
Recipient receives: N141,120
Transfer time: Within two hours
Pros: No fees
Cons: Can’t think of any to be honest

Source (More detailed version): http://www.mrpepe.com/banking/review-uk-to-nigeria-money-transfer-agents-what-is-the-best-way-to-send-300/

1 Like

Re: [Review] Sending £300 From The UK To Nigeria Across 5 Transfer Agents by agarawu23(m): 3:11am On Jun 07, 2016
Is it true western union has increased their rate?

Re: [Review] Sending £300 From The UK To Nigeria Across 5 Transfer Agents by Baroba(m): 7:15am On Jun 07, 2016
Azimo app, all day every day.. Fast and seamless. The benefit of sending a transfer on the go within 15 mins cannot be beaten.. I have been using this app since March and it has never failed me. love it

(1) (Reply)

How Real Is Www.i-naira.com / How to pay for things online using ATM / Affiliate Marketing Tutor Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.