Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband (4039 Views)

The 10 Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Yoruba Movie Industry (Photos) / Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) / 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by 9janewsarena: 7:26am On Jun 07, 2016
It is not a new thing for a woman to remarry. In fact, it happens everywhere but we shall be looking at these top Nollywood actresses because they are superstars and the whole saga that surrounded them at the time of the said marriage.
Without much ado, we bring you the list of top 5 Nollywood actresses who married other women’s husbands.

5. FUNKE AKINDELE

Popularly called Jenifa, 39-year-old Ikorodu-born funny actress’s marriage to Mr Kehinde Oloyede can be said to be one of the shortest marriage in the history of Nollywood. Everyone, aside the actress knew the marriage was bound to end before it even started. A superstar in the Nigerian movie industry and a University of Lagos graduate, walking down the aisle with a man who already has about 6 children from 3 women?

Talking about how the union went awry, the ever funny actress said: “I was abused emotionally and verbally. Really, I felt we could work things out when the trouble started two months after the marriage, but I made up my mind and shut the door of the marriage at him when the trouble was coming to me too much. I stooped to conquer him; buried my fame and name to make him my husband, but it did not work.

”At a point in time, I asked if it’s not the same man that was all over me before we married. He nearly got me off my career. He called me severally; I did not pick his calls but when he realized my silence was tormenting him, he took to Facebook. It’s alright. Ask him when did he come to my house last? He left me here in my rented apartment with nothing and he will just dash in and dash out. He gets abusive, caustic anytime we have a misunderstanding and often told me to my face, he’s going to his wife in Oshodi.”

Funke Akindele is however now back and better and we love that the girlpower in her has continuously made her project ahead in her career.

4. INI EDO

Sultry actress Ini Edo, got all blogs buzzing when news came out that she was getting married in 2008 to her American-based hubby, Phillips Ehiagwina . A year earlier, a woman, Ruth, who was said to be Phillips’ wife (as at that time) allegedly wrote an open letter to the actress, warning her to steer clear of her husband.

She also went further to reveal how promiscuous her husband was, so she won’t end up being dejected and disappointed. The letter read thus:

“Hi Ini, I have information that you are having an affair with my husband, Philip Ehiagwina. He has been deceiving girls all over the place, making them believe he has heaven and earth. You are not the only girl obviously, but Ini watch your back so you don’t regret, I have nothing against you but a piece of advice. I heard that you might be pregnant for him, if it’s true, good luck. I called your manager and told her everything. You are a very pretty girl and should know how to respect your body. Do not be carried away by flashy things cause that could be deadly too. All that glitters isn’t gold, remember.”

But the actress dismissed all these, discrediting the media for misrepresentation of facts. She got married to Mr Phillips and the issue went from sweet to bitter in six years. Her family was said to have returned the brideprice over irreconcilable differences. The beautiful actress who owns a massive N70m mansion in Lekki is however doing well for herself and has put all her former marriage troubles behind her.

3. MERCY JOHNSON

In 2011, one Mrs lovely okojie sent out an open letter to Mercy Johnson to please release her husband and find a single man to marry. According to the woman, the man in question is the father of her two children and he was still legally married to her at the time. Read the letter below;

”My name is Lovely Okojie, legal wife of Prince Odianosen Okojie, the man Mercy Johnson is set to wed in a few weeks. I was referred to you to help me share my story after all else had failed to stop another woman from breaking my home. I used to have a sweet home but now Mercy Johnson is trying to destroy it. I’ve not been able to stop crying or sleep well for the past few months.

”I’m appealing to the world and whoever knows her to please tell her to leave my husband alone. I’m married to this man and there has never been any divorce paper signed. We are still legally married, he’s the love of my life and the father of my two lovely kids. We got married back in 2006 in Regio-Emilia, Italy, attached are pictures of the wedding. At the moment, he’s busy in Nigeria planning to wed Mercy Johnson, abandoning me and our children. Fellow women is this fair? So with all the single guys out there, Mercy could not find her self one. How can a woman not care that she’s destroying the home of another woman, all in the name of getting married desperately. I’m in terrible pains. What do I tell my children?”

All these did not stop the wedding from taking place. Although it caused a bit of delay, the two lovebirds exchanged their vows at a Christ Embassy Church, Oregun, Lagos on Saturday, August 27, 2011, amidst tight security. They are still together, waxing stronger and have been blessed with kids.

2. NUJELLA NJUBIGBE

Not many Nigerians knew Nujella until news went around that she broke her colleague’s home.

The fast rising actress was however quick at discrediting the news that she was sleeping with ace Nollywood producer, Tchidi Tchekere. Tchidi was married with 3 kids to Sophia Tchekere, another beautiful actress. The oga producer later ended his six years marriage to Sophia and moved in with Nujella at a new apartment in Ajah. They have been blessed with a baby and they are still very much together.

1. STELLA DAMASUS-ABODERIN

This particular actress is on the list because of the kind of bad publicity she generates when it comes to men. Reports went viral that the beautiful actress and mother was harbouring another actress, Doris Simeon’s husband, Daniel Ademinokan, but she debunked it, calling it an absurd and senseless report.

Fastforward to few months later, the lovebirds are on our social media, professing love for each other, with the poor Doris Simeon living her life as it comes. life has been shattered. Doris Simeon and Daniel Adenimokan had a kid, while Aunty Stella has three girls from her first husband.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/actresses-who-married-other-womens-husband.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3
Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by 9janewsarena: 7:26am On Jun 07, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by Nixiepie(f): 7:31am On Jun 07, 2016
Their reward is with God,especially stella

1 Like

Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 07, 2016
Awon OLE AJOKOGBE!!!!
Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by ikbnice(m): 7:36am On Jun 07, 2016
women always snatching other women's husband.
Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by laparry12(f): 7:41am On Jun 07, 2016
why are the women always on the receiving end? why not 'actors who left their wives to marry other women'? Its the Man's wish that it happened.
Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by IamOpemipo(m): 7:43am On Jun 07, 2016
grin
Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by Benjom(m): 7:44am On Jun 07, 2016
OP, leave them alone. Shikena.
Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 07, 2016
Waooo.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by Dojupyo(f): 7:48am On Jun 07, 2016
Actress Nujella or whatever she's called is so annoying.. na her own pain me pass jare..
Possessing another's possession..
A woman's prayer holds the home.. But some women don't know that... When you keep praying for your husband in all areas, God go blind am when it's comes to lusting after other women
Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by smellingmenses: 7:53am On Jun 07, 2016
treat ur husband well...even you or else your sister can collect him o..even ur blood sister!

Nixiepie:
Their reward is with God,especially stella

1 Like

Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by kiddoiLL(m): 7:53am On Jun 07, 2016
Why must you dig into their lives why take interest in them? na only them dey remarry??..early mor mor tuesday u dey do amebo on those women lives...celebrity no fit drink garri drop cup,una go know and una go talk am..i tire fr una o

1 Share

Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by Eddygourdo(m): 7:54am On Jun 07, 2016
The heart wants, what the heart wants. Unfortunately their love was so blind and morally corupt , it found peace in the hands and loins of other people's property. Hell will be full and yet many people haven't entered. Such a sad tale
Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by smellingmenses: 7:54am On Jun 07, 2016
sorry happened 2 you? take heart ... time heals all... next time treat ur man well ok?
SANDOSKI:
Waooo.... undecided
Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by Twaci(f): 7:56am On Jun 07, 2016
Awon edible caterers undecided
Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by Nixiepie(f): 7:58am On Jun 07, 2016
smellingmenses:
treat ur husband well...even you or else your sister can collect him o..even ur blood sister!

only if he is useless and shameless....
Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 07, 2016
smellingmenses:
sorry happened 2 you? take heart ... time heals all... next time treat ur man well ok?

Wat are you saying

Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by Lilimax(f): 8:03am On Jun 07, 2016
Is that all? undecided
Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by Jimi23(m): 8:11am On Jun 07, 2016
shocked
Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by Jimi23(m): 8:11am On Jun 07, 2016
What about Tonto Dikeh, Foluke Daramola and Mosun Filani? I understand they married married men too. Shey?
Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by jovialSoul001(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2016
I blame apc
Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by Nature8(m): 8:36am On Jun 07, 2016
Women sha..
Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by Mskrisx(f): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by safarigirl(f): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
Stella's own is the worst. She didn't just steal the husband, she stole another woman's child. And she's in US enjoying her daughters while depriving her fellow woman the joy of motherhood and she thinks it will be well with her.

Karma may take years, but when it comes, the wrong person least expects it. Her day is coming, she should enjoy her peace and joy while it lasts, but the injustice against Doris will not go unpunished.

You can take my husband, but if you take my child, I will risk eternal damnation to get my own back

1 Like

Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by lordcyl3(m): 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
it is not in my power to judge or crucify one for his or her choice... they are all adults. peace
Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by Pamelayoung: 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
@op na wetin bi ur own for there now?
Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by Ginaz(f): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
leave mercy Johnson jooor, only God knows what happened. I love her and her wonderful family. and that Stella, she likes snatching people's husbands since 1990. her cup of karma is boiling from heaven.

1 Like

Re: Exposed! 5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband by greatness22(m): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
God abeg, make Yvonne Nelson and Chika Ike snatch me. cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SHOCK VIDEO! Doctor Is Caught On Video Molesting Female Patients / Bobrisky Rocks His Gate Man Jacob As They Celebrate Their Trip To London (video) / Bobrisky's Mother Spotted Alive In Magodo After he lied to The World Shes Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.