Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

See The Android Application That Can Heavily Save Your Data For You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Android Application That Can Heavily Save Your Data For You (2260 Views)

5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water / Application That Show What Someone Is Typing Before Sending It. / Get Airtel 10gb For N100, 20gb For N200 And Unlimited Data For N300 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Android Application That Can Heavily Save Your Data For You by gozmok1(m): 8:18am On Jun 07, 2016
i has been using it for upto 1 month now Android application that can heavily save data your data for you the name is operamax download it from Google playstore and thank me latter
Re: See The Android Application That Can Heavily Save Your Data For You by oladam23(m): 8:21am On Jun 07, 2016
@op. can you please explain how it works because I downloaded it like a week ago. thinking of uninstalling it to free some space.
Re: See The Android Application That Can Heavily Save Your Data For You by gozmok1(m): 8:36am On Jun 07, 2016
oladam23:
@op. can you please explain how it works because I downloaded it like a week ago. thinking of uninstalling it to free some space.

just start the app nothing more

if you have data monitor you can use it to check how the your data consumption is being psiphoned by the app

just like this

Re: See The Android Application That Can Heavily Save Your Data For You by nonhuman(m): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2016
can the app be trusted. cos I have refuse to download it cos fear
Re: See The Android Application That Can Heavily Save Your Data For You by mikky234(m): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
it works perfectly. I've been using it for months...just download, open and click connect...shikena

u can also use it to stop some background apps that sap ur data....IT'S QUITE EFFECTIVE
Re: See The Android Application That Can Heavily Save Your Data For You by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Noroot firewall remains the best!
Re: See The Android Application That Can Heavily Save Your Data For You by Specyano(m): 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
watch out 4 my new topic "how to save data on Android Phone" soon.
Re: See The Android Application That Can Heavily Save Your Data For You by oladam23(m): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
gozmok1:

if you have data monitor you can use it to check how the your data consumption is being psiphoned by the app

Thanks.

just like this
Re: See The Android Application That Can Heavily Save Your Data For You by oladam23(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
gozmok1:

just like this
Re: See The Android Application That Can Heavily Save Your Data For You by oladam23(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
gozmok1:

just like this

Thanks.
Re: See The Android Application That Can Heavily Save Your Data For You by Babajoel: 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
Another one that I find better is called "Neopard". It's also available on Google Play Store.

Having also used Opera Max, I find out the performance of Neopard is better as it saves more data than Opera Max does.

You can give Neopard a try! Just download and install. (Under Preference...setting, tick checkbox to Enable HTTPS for Optimization. You can also adjust the slide according to how high/low resolution of picture/images in your browser should be - the lower being max compression on your data usage).

There are other setting like dragging individual apps left or right according to which ones you want to block from or allow to having access internet connection - so you can control certain apps that you don't want to "eat" your data.
Re: See The Android Application That Can Heavily Save Your Data For You by joey150(m): 12:04am On Jun 08, 2016
Makes browsing slower..its a vpn So it kills battery. And most times it lies. It dosent save as much.

If you download filea dont decieve yourself,10mb willl be 10mb.
However,if you surf the web i recommend opera browser mini on playstore.. Set it to extreme data saving and watch it mice your data but your browsing experience may be slightly compromised.
Re: See The Android Application That Can Heavily Save Your Data For You by Airborne02(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2016
Tochilyns:
Noroot firewall remains the best!
bro can u hlp me on dat.. Enlighten abt d app nd hw it works.. Thanks
Re: See The Android Application That Can Heavily Save Your Data For You by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2016
Airborne02:
bro can u hlp me on dat.. Enlighten abt d app nd hw it works.. Thanks
Download it nd insall no special settings just open it, allow root permission nd start it. The apps u wish to allow access u tick them just try it bro nah easy stuff!

(1) (Reply)

The Upcoming Phantom 6 Could Debut With A Curved Edge Display / Tecno Spark 4 Air: Reasonable Price With Decent Features / TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing And First Impression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.