Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,384 members, 7,829,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Please, Buy My Newly Published Book By Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please, Buy My Newly Published Book By Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany. (314 Views)

28 Most Published Scholars In Nigeria / This Is How This Book By Jamb Changed My Friends Life Overnight / I Promise To Buy My 7 Year Old Kid Iphone If He Makes 9as And He Made It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Buy My Newly Published Book By Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany. by alajif: 8:49am On Jun 07, 2016
In times like this, when the country is at crossroad, an international comparative analysis becomes very important in almost all spheres of life. Considering the position of China and India today in the world, this book, "The Third-tier in Federations: Nigeria and India Compared" becomes vital for Nigeria as a country. Larger population of the Nigeria people leave in rural areas (electorates). So, if the government must reduce poverty with effective and efficient public policies that will have direct impact on the "ordinary Nigerian", the Senate and other policymakers must have a copy of this book and implement its recommendations.
The author can be reached on (+234) 08117871043 & alajifriday@gmail.com
Attached is the link for the book: https://www.morebooks.de/bookprice_offer_a033c5a511f3f0cbe95bf64829e77176d10fb837?auth_token=d3d3LmxhcC1wdWJsaXNoaW5nLmNvbTo5Zjg4ZmJlZmU4MjhkZDM4Y2E5YzkzY2QxYTUyYTdiZg%3D%3D&locale=gb&currency=EUR

#mycontribution2Nigerianness#

(1) (Reply)

Free Bsc/hnd/msc Project Topics And Materials In Building Technology / Python Online Training In Uk / Check Out This Goldmine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.