Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Please, Buy My Newly Published Book By Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Please, Buy My Newly Published Book By Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany. (503 Views)

Victor Banjo: A Book By Deji Yesufu / Michelle Nkamankeng, The Youngest Published Author In Africa (PHOTOS) / I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Buy My Newly Published Book By Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany. by alajif: 9:20am On Jun 07, 2016
In times like this, when the country is at crossroad, an international comparative analysis becomes very important in almost all spheres of life. Considering the position of China and India today in the world, this book, "The Third-tier in Federations: Nigeria and India Compared" becomes vital for Nigeria as a country. Larger population of the Nigeria people leave in rural areas (electorates). So, if the government must reduce poverty with effective and efficient public policies that will have direct impact on the "ordinary Nigerian", the Senate and other policymakers must have a copy of this book and implement its recommendations.

Attached is the link of the book: https://www.morebooks.de/bookprice_offer_a033c5a511f3f0cbe95bf64829e77176d10fb837?auth_token=d3d3LmxhcC1wdWJsaXNoaW5nLmNvbTo5Zjg4ZmJlZmU4MjhkZDM4Y2E5YzkzY2QxYTUyYTdiZg%3D%3D&locale=gb&currency=EUR

#mycontribution2Nigerianness#

The author can be reached on (+234) 08117871043 & alajifriday@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Bleeding Flesh. / Pain=>write Up By Dindy / Take It...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.