Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary (28974 Views)

Man Stabs His Boss To Death Over Unpaid Salary In Ondo / Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) / Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by focus7: 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Fayose the ipob hero, the leader of pdp has recorded an achievement for leadership.
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by Richie77: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
Fayose!!! See your life outside.
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by Soleymania(m): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
I think there is stomach infrastructure in too ekity? The workers shouldn't complain o. He's people's governor now..
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by adeshinaajayi(m): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Blame in on Buhari & APC
if anything happen it is buhari and APC. Is it buhari or APC. That ask her to steal or why don't others steal ton?
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by 4wrd9ja: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
kingthreat:
This story is really very touching. I wish Africans were a bit wiser, why trade your future meals for one month of social infrastructure. That has been the most mediocre political strategy ever.
This is new apc strategy to discredit opposition parties and make them look bad ,have noticed its happening only in opposition states while Apc states owing greater amount of salaries are not experiencing same, the are also sponsoring strikes by shameless NLC in opposition states ,thesame labour that cannot stand for the workers again because their paymasters are now in power,they are only active now as attack dogs in states they are deployed by apc, its all politics,the economy is bad in all the state s except maybe Lagos,
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
God, i can't believe this!!!

Where are our leaders?

What is all this na?
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by kingthreat(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
4wrd9ja:
This is new apc strategy to discredit opposition parties and make them look bad ,have noticed its happening only in opposition states while Apc states owing greater amount of salaries are not experiencing same, the are also sponsoring strikes by shameless NLC in opposition states ,thesame labour that cannot stand for the workers again because their paymasters are now in power,they are only active now as attack dogs in states they are deployed by apc, its all politics,the economy is bad in all the state s except maybe Lagos,

Conspiracy-theorist on the prowl.
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by bigiyaro(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
senboy204:
vicstar, i pray u dont find yourself in his/her shoes, most of us are quick to judge other ppls actions and question their reasoning but if we were in their shoes I bet it we will do worst things. Lord have mercy
don't mind d people criticizing the teacher, wen u r hungry tis normal bt being hungry and still watch ur children die of hunger right in front of u, oboy dats is a different ball game altogether.
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by Jossibest(m): 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
God bless dat woman
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by cutechi(f): 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
I do not support stealing! but dat part of eating amala and palm oil broke my heart, God bless d owner of d amala for showing a little kindness of giving them soup. NIGERIA "my fatherland" we will survive! God help us.
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by peteru98: 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
apc people and their propaganda
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by babadee1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
jomoh:
What happened to Fayose's stomach infrastructure?

One week worth of rice cannot be the solution to five months worth of hunger.
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by Horlufemi(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Fayose will soon share rice and chicken. Don't worry.
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by Horlufemi(m): 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
4wrd9ja:

Wtf did I just read?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by integritylady(f): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=LordCenturion post=46354219]To the extent that some people call this animal their hero,

As for ekiti people,u get wat u deserve, wat about the rice he gave u people?, it don finished?,wat happen to stomach infrastructure?
Hungry people [/quote

is 95% of Ekiti people benefiting from the rice he shares?
does that even give u the right to open ur month to call them hungry people?

mtcheeew
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by Doncute(m): 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
vicstar:
sometimes am just baffled by d demon plaguing some people undecided so stealing is now her only alternative lipsrsealed nobody will kill u if u beg cry and u claim to be a teacher? Wtf? Yo schooling

Pls keep quiet. U haven't been soo hungry dah ur brain can't separate right from wrong. Not dah am supporting her actions, all am saying is 'don't Judge'. It was stated dah she took it for he children too and d owner had pity on her and even went to get soup for her. God would bless d owner abundantly for dah single act.
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by LordCenturion(m): 5:59am On Jun 08, 2016
integritylady:

is 95% of Ekiti people benefiting from the rice he shares? does that even give u the right to open ur month to call them hungry people? mtcheeew
U are a woman, so there is no reason for me to argue with u
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by Mylove55(f): 8:43am On Jun 08, 2016
senboy204:
vicstar, i pray u dont find yourself in his/her shoes, most of us are quick to judge other ppls actions and question their reasoning but if we were in their shoes I bet it we will do worst things. Lord have mercy
stealing is stealing, no justification for stealing, it is pride, which is another sin, that make her not to ask or beg d owner of d food.
Re: Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary by Mylove55(f): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2016
adeshinaajayi:
if anything happen it is buhari and APC. Is it buhari or APC. That ask her to steal or why don't others steal ton?
stealing is in her blood, she is among d lazy corrupt teachers in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man With The Head Of His Son In Bauchi Arrested (photo) / Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer / 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.