Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,385 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta (28999 Views)

Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) / Armed Robbers Shot Dead By Bauchi State Police Command (Graphic Photos) / South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
FIVE suspected armed robbers have been shot dead in a gun battle with police operatives in Warri, Delta State.

Police Public Relations Officer of the State command, Mr. Bright Edafe, who confirmed this in a statement, said the hoodlums died while being taken to hospital.

The statement read: “On 01/07/2022, Operatives attached to ‘B’ Division Warri surveillance team while on patrol along lower Erejuwa Street in Warri, received a distress call, that suspected armed robbery gang were terrorizing Igbudu market/old welfare.

“The team, acting on this distress, moved to the scene where the hoodlums on sighting the police took to their heels, and the team went after them.

“Somewhere around old welfare road, the hoodlums went into a gun duel with the Operatives, but could not withstand the superior firepower of the police.

“During the gun duel, five of the hoodlums sustained serious gunshot injuries while, two locally made cut-to-size single barrel guns, three rounds of expended cartridges, three rounds of live cartridges and one dagger were recovered from them.

“The injured suspects gave up the ghost while they were being taken to the hospital. Investigation in ongoing.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/5-armed-robbers-shot-dead-in-gun-battle-with-police-in-delta/amp/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by Totilopussylick(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kudos to the officers for murdering 5 unconfirmed criminals in delta state undecided.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Picture

check.well
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
I hope say no be innocent people una go kill, cos e no hard una do…

The NPF is the most useless police on the face of the earth…

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
I hope say no be innocent people una go kill, cos e no hard una do…

The NPF is the most useless police on the face of the earth…

POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND

4 Likes

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sad news
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by gaby(m): 1:58am On Jul 04, 2022
This police public relation or incidence report template is never-changing and evergreen

All they do with it is to change the names of the location, date, time, and names of individuals involved.

There is always an exchange of gunfire and the criminals will always succumb to the "superior" firepower of the police...lol

Even the photograph of the fallen criminals are always the same.

The NPF superior firepower must naked the dead....

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by iamwilliamsfx(m): 3:34am On Jul 04, 2022
gaby:
This police public relation or incidence report template is never-changing and evergreen

All they do with it is to change the names of the location, date, time, and names of individuals involved.

There is always an exchange of gunfire and the criminals will always succumb to the "superior" firepower of the police...lol

Even the photograph of the fallen criminals are always the same.

The NPF superior firepower must naked the dead....

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by Authoreety: 5:23am On Jul 04, 2022
Where is the photo na
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by shortIGBOman: 6:00am On Jul 04, 2022
Peter ObiTUARY's Cousin's

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by DKM123: 6:15am On Jul 04, 2022
Last week, I bumped into a group of youth in Nicon Luxury all dressed in suits, numbering about 50. When I noticed they were going for lunch and it was buffet, I enquired who they are. A staff told me they have been there for over a week and have been undergoing training. All for Tinubu. These are young guys who will very soon hijack the social media. There are also groups in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

You know what, when they are unleashed, you will understand. That's what they used against Goodluck. It will be worse for PO because the social media is his strongest point right now. Each of these boys will have up to 100 social media accounts and will be online 24/7. If you make any post, within an hour you will get a 100 attacks, neutralizing any positive thing you may have posted about PO. They will come in different identities, including Igbo, so people will be confused. It is war, but PO team doesn't seem to understand this yet. I was speaking with Val yesterday. I told him about it, hoping he would understand. This is not the type only him will be replying PO critiques, he will be overwhelmed.
The tactics is based on studies of countries where incumbent presidents were beaten in elections. APC did the study and deployed it well against Goodluck. They are at it again, they will start bribing bloggers as well but we Nigerian's Youths say, wake up! Never again will they fuul us and lead us to the evul path like they did in 2015. NEVER AGAIN!

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by iamwilliamsfx(m): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2022
DKM123:
That is small. Last week, I bumped into a group of youth in Nicon Luxury all dressed in suits, numbering about 50. When I noticed they were going for lunch and it was buffet, I enquired who they are. A staff told me they have been there for over a week and have been undergoing training. All for Tinubu. These are young guys who will very soon hijack the social media. There are also groups in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

You know what, when they are unleashed, you will understand. That's what they used against Goodluck. It will be worse for PO because the social media is his strongest point right now. Each of these boys will have up to 100 social media accounts and will be online 24/7. If you make any post, within an hour you will get a 100 attacks, neutralizing any positive thing you may have posted about PO. They will come in different identities, including Igbo, so people will be confused. It is war, but PO team doesn't seem to understand this yet. I was speaking with Val yesterday. I told him about it, hoping he would understand. This is not the type only him will be replying PO critiques, he will be overwhelmed.
The tactics is based on studies of countries where incumbent presidents were beaten in elections. APC did the study and deployed it well against Goodluck. They are at it again, they will start bribing bloggers as well but we Nigerian's Youths say, wake up! Never again will they fuul us and lead us to the evul path like they did in 2015. NEVER AGAIN!

CAN YOU KEEP QUIET

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by driand(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
grin
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by Rebuke: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Good. Let this continue to be their portion......
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by victorazy(m): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
Poli poli grin
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by SmartPolician: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
Criminally minded people who still carry guns to rob in this tech world must be those who cannot read and write.

According Femi Falana, what armed robbers have stolen in Nigeria from 1960 to the day he made the comment is less than what Cecilia Ibru stole from Oceanic Bank

Education is important smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by lildonn222: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kudus! to our gallant officers.
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by ekanx27(m): 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hoodlums or armed robbers? I am confused
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
May they burn in hell.
Animalistic animals terrorizing the nation.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by RedChiefPriest: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
Death to all armed robbers
Kudos to the police for robbing the robbers of their lives

Dj! You know what to do
Barman! Play me "Karma" by Muhammed Ali and Serena Williams.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by Peacemaker5128: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
any state that close to south east will always witness robbery, thuggery, kidnaping and baby factory
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by Authoreety: 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Good

But how will they now get more information on their modus operandi

9ja police are too dumb!
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by Sonnobax15(m): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Peter ObiTUARY's Cousin's
undecided. You must not always display your stupidity in every god-damned thread mr. Man.....In as much as I'm not in support of any of those politicians,but sometimes we gat comment like human beings and not human BEANS undecided

5 Likes

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by FaceThem: 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nawa o
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
I'm in Delta
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by kelechiodo(m): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lie

Police Public Relations Officer of the State command, Mr. Bright Edafe, who confirmed this in a statement, said the hoodlums died while being taken to hospital.

We know better Mr. Police. You have done your usual stuff. Imagine, all 5 of them died on the way to hospital.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by ArmaniUhuru: 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Good job by the men in uniform. But the police will never be my friend.
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by mozes01(m): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
correct news
Re: 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta by victorazy(m): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
DKM123:
Last week, I bumped into a group of youth in Nicon Luxury all dressed in suits, numbering about 50. When I noticed they were going for lunch and it was buffet, I enquired who they are. A staff told me they have been there for over a week and have been undergoing training. All for Tinubu. These are young guys who will very soon hijack the social media. There are also groups in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

Sharap!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo / Man Arrested After His Daughter Reported Him To Her Teacher For Defiling Her / Police Arrest Fake Soldier And Man,37 For Defiling Girl , 7 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.