Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? - Forum Games (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? (59923 Views)

Poll: How often do U make grammatical errors?

Everyday: 17% (17 votes)
Quite regularly, not everyday though: 62% (61 votes)
Never have: 20% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by fairygeh(f): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Bad gehl grin

Yes d iceScreaamm is always there but d suction pipe can collapsing atimes. Buh Beync is an expert in making d pipe erecting again cheesy That is why I rovin her very seriously
shocked Dont corrupted me,ehen so beync is a very good bad geh that can making a collapted building erecting again.chai you people are try o.AYaf tro way salutations.
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by Beync(f): 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
I am innocence of the accuse fairygey is lay on me. I am not curroptted .
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by fairygeh(f): 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2012
You are not innocence,u are guilt.all you know was icesreams
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by Beync(f): 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
is it my faults to like icecreams?
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by Obinoscopy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2012
No honey its not ur faultings. My icescreaamms is besting worldwide. I giving u my icescreaamm to be licking, eating and sucking 247
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by Beync(f): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
and u be drink my juice 356days
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2012
i puketh...ewwwww...i needeth to tasting somw jucieing sha
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by fairygeh(f): 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2012
Lalaosky too is tasted juice is it five alive u are taste or chivita?
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by jhydebaba(m): 12:02am On Dec 11, 2012
U were all corrupted
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by Obinoscopy(m): 7:10am On Dec 11, 2012
fairygeh: Lalaosky too is tasted juice is it five alive u are taste or chivita?

grin Bad gehl
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 11, 2012
fairygeh: Lalaosky too is tasted juice is it five alive u are taste or chivita?

I want to tasting juices that benyc givings obino..you having some for me

@jhyde, they are corrupts...they corrupteth me
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by Beync(f): 7:33am On Dec 11, 2012
lala I has vote for u . go and seeing my vote.
Any ice.... Sorry chocolate for me? u must gave me what I like if not I will go and thief my vote back again .
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2012
beyonce, i seeing your vote o.i blushing when i see your votes.i appreciating.thanks you.i'll giving you enough chocolate, but don't letting obino knowing o
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by fairygeh(f): 9:14am On Dec 11, 2012
Lalaosky and obiscoco,i has voting for the two both of you togetherment,you boyses were fine and handsometh to behold.
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by Obinoscopy(m): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2012
lalaosky: beyonce, i seeing your vote o.i blushing when i see your votes.i appreciating.thanks you.i'll giving you enough chocolate, but don't letting obino knowing o

U can givings her chocolate but only my iceScreaamms is 4 my Beyonce, the only geh I'm roving and rocking
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by Obinoscopy(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2012
fairygeh: Lalaosky and obiscoco,i has voting for the two both of you togetherment,you boyses were fine and handsometh to behold.

I'm thanking u very seriously. Infact I want to giving u some thankyou kissing kiss
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2012
chei, my fairygeh is votings for me and obinoscoco...pwetty, i musting takings you to paris to spending xmas
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 11, 2012
Obinoscopy:

U can givings her chocolate but only my iceScreaamms is 4 my Beyonce, the only geh I'm roving and rocking

can i rockings and rovings her with you or should i going for fairygeh?
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by fairygeh(f): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2012
Obinoscopy:

I'm thanking u very seriously. Infact I want to giving u some thankyou kissing kiss
You are seriously welcomings,its my pleasurable
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by fairygeh(f): 11:37am On Dec 11, 2012
lalaosky: chei, my fairygeh is votings for me and obinoscoco...pwetty, i musting takings you to paris to spending xmas
you would taken me to visited paris?oh lalacious,thanks you muching.
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by Obinoscopy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
lalaosky:

can i rockings and rovings her with you or should i going for fairygeh?

No rockings and rovings with my Beyonce O. Buh I don't knowledge about Fairygeh, u can asking her
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2012
you're welcomings..by the ways, your blusheth is make me blushings
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by fairygeh(f): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2012
But you knewing that i was engaged to feraz,u wanting to knew husband and knewing rival as well?SMH
Obinoscopy:

No rockings and rovings with my Beyonce O. Buh I don't knowledge about Fairygeh, u can asking her
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
Obinoscopy:

why no rcokings and rovings with beync...i thinking there is rove in shareings?..why greedying
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
fairygeh: But you knewing that i was engaged to feraz,u wanting to knew husband and knewing rival as well?SMH

dont worryings pwetty, i wont rocking you.i'll just admireth you from afars
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by fairygeh(f): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
I has laughing here seriously.u peoples,laugh won killed me here.has you guys seen one ossai famous guys in the mr nairaland thread?the guys is looked like a armed robbers with his reds eyes.OMG why does this guy contestings cheesy
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by Obinoscopy(m): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
lalaosky:

why no rcokings and rovings with beync...i thinking there is rove in shareings?..why greedying

Becos she's the roving of my life, the ewedu in my amala. I rocking her very seriously.

Where is my Beync. I missing her very terribly grin
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by Obinoscopy(m): 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
fairygeh: But you knewing that i was engaged to feraz,u wanting to knew husband and knewing rival as well?SMH

Fairygehl dear, I'm very sorrying. I did not remembering that u're engaging to Feraz. I'm thinking its d Ferouz drink dat u like and not Feraz. I'm thinking Feraz and Ferouz are samings
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by Obinoscopy(m): 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2012

Fairygehl dear, I'm very sorrying. I did not remembering that u're engaging to Feraz. I'm thinking its d Ferouz drink dat u like and not Feraz. I'm thinking Feraz and Ferouz are samings

Who's dis Osas sef, lemme checks his pishur
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
fairygeh: I has laughing here seriously.u peoples,laugh won killed me here.has you guys seen one ossai famous guys in the mr nairaland thread?the guys is looked like a armed robbers with his reds eyes.OMG why does this guy contestings cheesy

lwkmd..you gehl has finishing us.if i knowing i wouldn'ting be contests
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Becos she's the roving of my life, the ewedu in my amala. I rocking her very seriously.

but she can still being the boko in my haram too now
Re: Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? by Beync(f): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
Obinoscopy:

my rover, how was u today? I misses u too. I just tired becos I working too much today, in fact I needed energy drinking now.

Lala my chocolates ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (77) (Reply)

I Never Knew / Slap Or Kiss / Make A Sentence From 5 Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.