Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti (22109 Views)

"I'm Never Buying Expensive Clothes For My Kids Again" - Seun Kuti / Seun Kuti: "Yahoo Boys Are Still Mugus To The Whites" / Funny Photo Of Obasanjo And Charly Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by sugarbelly: 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Seun Kuti asks the following question on Twitter

Source: https://twitter.com/RealSeunKuti

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by sugarbelly: 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
See wat a Twitter user replied him @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/06/is-buharis-gov-scared-of-investigating.html?m=1

Thought provoking tho
Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by ChappyChase: 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
Seun kuti if you ask me, na who I go ask
GEJ was/is just too week for my liking!

22 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
Who is he?
Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by GENT95(m): 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
ABEG ASK DEM OO

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by MChaze25(m): 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lol
Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
they wouldn't dare. obj is too smart for buhari. he knows everyone's dirty secrets, he is a first class blackmailer and he has international backings.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by Prince0500(m): 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
May be
Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by Dcomrade(m): 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
grin
Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by olayinka807: 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
sure smiley

See how this Nigerian lady celebrates her birthday with an unclad video @@ http://www.gisthit.com/2016/06/end-time-see-how-this-naija-lady.html
Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by Dcomrade(m): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
Reading
Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by OkunrinMeta: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
See this old man leveraging on his late father's success to speak shallow argument to so many people.... And with bad grammar too.

In short Buhari should just use all his 4 years to investigate and recover stolen fund starting from 1960 and then hand it over to people who would "re-loot" it cause he was too busy to use what is on hand to make life better for the masses.

Somebody needs a DNA test!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by opribo(m): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
Is this one a government, NO, it is a witch haunting govt that is compromised ab initio, they cannot attempt to probe any past military head of state. They are just a pack of bullsh1t that will crash soon due to their evil mindset.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by kenbee(f): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
Good question

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by salabscholar01(m): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
If you ask me, who I go ask?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by brixton: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lol, Seun no worry. Your papa don define this people many years ago but gullible Nigerians don't read or simply forgot their history. This is no government!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by Uyi168: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by Molly1991(m): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
Thinking for the right answer I am coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by reverendfather: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
isn't it obvious? the man just scammed me and my fellow comrades, I'm still optimistic though, considering the fact that he still has 2years and 11 months to tow the right path.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by dreh17(m): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
h
Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by Dcomrade(m): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
OkunrinMeta:
Hi
Hello undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by sheguy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
Baba na apc member with style... No forget say dog no dey eat dog.
Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by zanebaddo(m): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
OBJ is immortal and so will not die I heard his life is spiritually tied to a particular tree in his compound, that is why he never fall sick or travel for checkups

Buhari is already a dead walking corpse .. He's too tall to be alive at that age(73...football age).

IBB and buhari are on the same league .. We are going to stop seeing these ghosts on the same day

Gowon doesn't deserve long life , his death should have been untimely

Shagari so I heard now smells of body odour owing to system decay

Modified ***

GEJ heheheh this guy could even die before the blood suckers because the good they say doesn't last.

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by Zzyco: 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
Watch as some people would attack him for this question.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by ChappyChase: 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
irunooboo:
make I kuku help you writ something
grin
Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by Xano(m): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
One word answer: YES

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
Buhari is well known for his witch hunt tactics. Thru should ask OBJ where our $9 billion is. That was what he spent on power generation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by donnumber1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
I
Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by mayorchelsea(m): 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
Please, can some remind me how many administrations have been in power since Obasanjo left office before this current government? Is PMB going to spend all his days in office probing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
You forget that Nigeria got her independence 2010.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mokaliki: Charles Okocha, Simi, Femi Adebayo On Kunle Afolayan New Movie Set / Mary Akpobome's 50th Birthday: Ali Baba Celebrates His Wife (Photos) / Epic Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities Shared By Tunde Ednut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.