Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,065 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

What If Arsenal Gets Relegated This Season? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What If Arsenal Gets Relegated This Season? (425 Views)

West Brom Relegated From Premier League After Southampton Beat Swansea / Heartland Relegated For First Time In The History Of Nigeria Football League / List Of Teams That Have Never Been Relegated From The Major Top Divisions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Arsenal Gets Relegated This Season? by Pajude: 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
Arsenal’s record that shows that the club has never been relegated remains one of the high points of its legacy. When you consider the fact that other big clubs in the footballing ministry either came from lower divisions or have been relegated before then you’d agree with me that it is a big deal indeed. Speaking of how important such a record is for the under fire North Londoners, I can only imagine what would happen if they get demoted.

This would be the best opportunity to have the Daddy of Arsenal booted out; I’m talking about Wenger himself. It is amazing that after all that Arsenal has been through, after all the shame and the years of barrenness, if I may use that word, the managerial board has found no reason to show him the door. Sometimes when I think about it, or let me say I don’t even think about it ‘cause I already know what’s going on. I think Wenger has got something dirty on one or two of the top board members; he might just be blackmailing them.

Read more @ http://www.jokesmannia.com/what-if-arsenal-gets-relegated-this-season/

Re: What If Arsenal Gets Relegated This Season? by chiefolododo(m): 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
I will be glad
Re: What If Arsenal Gets Relegated This Season? by Pajude: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2016
Lol. Hater...

(1) (Reply)

Former Super Eagles Coach Amodu Shuaibu Dead At Age 58 / Won Won Won / Top Class Analysis From Emma Da Analysis Guru - EUROS 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.