Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Urgent Help Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Help Needed (693 Views)

Urgent Help Needed. How Do I Get My Passport Back From France Embassy??????????? / Urgent Help Needed As Regards Uk Visa . / Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed by jossy26: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2009
pls NL i need help for my friend who wants to apply for a uk student visa tomoro the statement of account given to him at the bank is without the bank logo every oda details is presnt and d statement is stamped and signed by 2 bank officials on every page.pls can she use such account statement?thanks
Re: Urgent Help Needed by snokky(m): 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2009
how den go take know wic bank issue am?
Re: Urgent Help Needed by justwise(m): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2009
jossy26:

pls NL i need help for my friend who wants to apply for a uk student visa tomoro the statement of account given to him at the bank is without the bank logo every oda details is presnt and d statement is stamped and signed by 2 bank officials on every page.pls can she use such account statement?thanks

Submitting such bank statement maybe risky, she should go back to the bank to get a decent one. Let her not take chances.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by RevKnit(m): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2009
MR Easy I would do more for him better than you who only have the guts to challenge online because you are a nobody you faceless man.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by hadexman(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2009
Rev Knit:

MR Easy I would do more for him better than you who only have the guts to challenge online because you are a nobody you faceless man.

This guy is a scumbag, the number above is not a valid UK number, people watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Urgent Help Needed by EAsY6: 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2009
Rev Knit:

You will definitely do more for him by scamming his life out, Fool like u, using uknumbers.com! If you really need a UK number, tell me i will give you the sim that works here! mumu, ole, agbaya!
Re: Urgent Help Needed by hadexman(m): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2009
@ £a$y, Am glad you were able to verify his number. May the anger of God strike him down for taking advantage of desperate and stubborn people.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by snokky(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2009
He got no idea.

+4470_______

olodo!!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Travel Account Is Still Open To Anyone That Need It! / Canada Visa Made Easy / Looking For Cheap Flights To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.