Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed (3851 Views)

Nigerian Visa Named The 9th Hardest In The World / Canada Begins Compulsory Fingerprint For Nigerian Visa Applicants / Applying For Nigerian Visa For My Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by crro: 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2011
Hi my fellow brothers and sisters, im in need of some help as i dont want to go to the embassy for a waist of time and have to make a double trip.

I was born in uk and hold a uk passport, my dads nigerian and mother jamican although i take to my 9ja side  wink  .
i left london 1994 for school in 9ja and returned 2001 to london. Ever since then i havent returned home  sad   .

Anyway my problem is im not to sure about what docs to take with me when i go to the nigerian embassy to apply for a visa . Do i need to buy the ticket 1st and take it along with me or do i just take my uk passport along with passport photos and my medical prescriptions ?

i beg any help atall i just cant make a double trip to face the embassy .
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by henrychubayo: 7:57am On Oct 16, 2011
I can be of little help to you only if you are sincere and can be trusted. You need an invitation letter and the bio page of the passport of the person inviting you. On your own doc. You need bank statement, hotel booking, passport with free pages, two passport photograph, and relevant doc that might be required from the embassy in london or us depending on where you are applying from. If you need the invitation, write me and give me good reasons why i should help you and that you will not misuse it or mis-apply it because it involves me. You could write me on this email: henrychubayo@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by crro: 8:31am On Oct 16, 2011
Hi henrychubayo, thanks for your reply and advice . I have a letter of invitation already but I don't have
The passport photocopies of the person inviting me. I lived in 9ja for 8yrs I was sent ova there for respect levels I'm sure there are many nigerians here that know where I'm coming from being sent home during the early 90's as a child from London    cry   grin grin
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by justwise(m): 8:56am On Oct 16, 2011
c.r.r.o:

Hi henrychubayo, thanks for your reply and advice . I have a letter of invitation already but I don't have
The passport photocopies of the person inviting me. I lived in 9ja for 8yrs I was sent ova there for respect levels I'm sure there are many nigerians here that know where I'm coming from being sent home during the early 90's as a child from London    cry   grin grin

Please don't contact anybody apart from Nigeria High commission, book an appointment and walk in there for ur visa, buying a ticket b4 going there is not a must. Many pple walk in there without appointment and still get attended to in most cases. Stay away from pple here telling you to contact them.
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by imperiouxx(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2011
justwise:

Please don't contact anybody apart from Nigeria High commission, book an appointment and walk in there for your visa, buying a ticket b4 going there is not a must. Many pple walk in there without appointment and still get attended to in most cases. Stay away from pple here telling you to contact them.

^^^this is enough for the wise. cool
Justwise, you waited too long. I guess you're not online throughout yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by justwise(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2011
imperiouxx:

^^^this is enough for the wise. cool
Justwise, you waited too long. I guess you're not online throughout yesterday.

I was on/off yesterday.

Op have a look at this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-171603.0.html
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2011
c.r.r.o, getting a Nigerian visa isn't difficult. I'm in the same boat, and when I applied for a visa to visit Nigeria, I also thought I needed an invitation letter. It turns out if you can prove one of your parents is Nigerian (or if you have a Nigerian surname) the invitation letter isn't needed. I applied for a 6-month visa in 2009, and it was ready for collection in three days.

I went to the Nigerian High Commission in London, and bar the wait in the rather crowded basement, it was a doddle. You'll need an address where you'll be staying, but the whole process was pretty straight forward. Please ignore henrychubayo, he's like a shark smelling blood in the ocean. He's looking to milk you, right now, his pupils are probably $£ signs.
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by souleymon(m): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2011
Just wandering why a Nigerian would be Needing a Nigeria Visa.At least not every member of your father's Family lives in the UK.When you get to Nigeria,try to apply for a Nigerian Passport,which you can get within a couple of Days,
Be careful who you deal with here
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2011
souleymon:

Just wandering why a Nigerian would be Needing a Nigeria Visa.At least not every member of your father's Family lives in the UK.When you get to Nigeria,try to apply for a Nigerian Passport,which you can get within a couple of Days,
Be careful who you deal with here

Because he doesn't hold a Nigerian passport. And you'll be surprised to know, despite having a Nigerian father, the relatives that count may all be in the UK.
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by henrychubayo: 2:27am On Oct 17, 2011
i think that am being misunderstood. people here who spoke and called me all sorts of things are not wise. you don't have the right to speak evil upon another person simply because he wants to help. i think that this program was originally created to assist one another and i have personally benefited from such assistance. the guy needed help and requested for help, i sincerely offered to advice and help but people here who are foolish started calling me all sorts of names. this is one reason that nigerians don't improve at all. this is one reason why i refuse to assist people beccause of being misapplied and misunderstand. i have also offered advice to one friend here who requested for a sample introduction letter. where are all of you then? if i wanted anything, i couldn't have made it public in social network like this because i knoe that there are good and bad ones here. however, those who can offer help should do it please because am not able to do it again since i will be in south in few days from now
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by henrychubayo: 2:39am On Oct 17, 2011
mr or what ever you call yourself. you must learn how to rspect people. you dont abuse or call down evil on those who never wrote or ascribed anything bad about you. i will not return any bad statement you made toward me because i learnt just before i read that massage from you that i should be peaceable toward men of all sort. but never should you use this medium to call or accurse someone you do not know. if you wish to offer advice to anyone, go straight to the point and leave. don't see it as an avenue to curse others just because you have the means to do so. this is one reason why many nigerians do not like and trust our people who are in england because they prove to be wise while they knew nothing. please show me little respect by writing an apology just like you wrote bad about me in this social nwtwork. i will appreciate if you listen and do as i said. i will be waiting to receive it. good day
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by justwise(m): 6:25am On Oct 17, 2011
henrychubayo:

mr or what ever you call yourself. you must learn how to rspect people. you dont abuse or call down evil on those who never wrote or ascribed anything bad about you. i will not return any bad statement you made toward me because i learnt just before i read that massage from you that i should be peaceable toward men of all sort. but never should you use this medium to call or accurse someone you do not know. if you wish to offer advice to anyone, go straight to the point and leave. don't see it as an avenue to curse others just because you have the means to do so. this is one reason why many nigerians do not like and trust our people who are in england because they prove to be wise while they knew nothing. please show me little respect by writing an apology just like you wrote bad about me in this social nwtwork. i will appreciate if you listen and do as i said. i will be waiting to receive it. good day

henrychubayo:

i think that am being misunderstood. people here who spoke and called me all sorts of things are not wise. you don't have the right to speak evil upon another person simply because he wants to help. i think that this program was originally created to assist one another and i have personally benefited from such assistance. the guy needed help and requested for help, i sincerely offered to advice and help but people here who are foolish started calling me all sorts of names. this is one reason that nigerians don't improve at all. this is one reason why i refuse to assist people beccause of being misapplied and misunderstand. i have also offered advice to one friend here who requested for a sample introduction letter. where are all of you then? if i wanted anything, i couldn't have made it public in social network like this because i knoe that there are good and bad ones here. however, those who can offer help should do it please because am not able to do it again since i will be in south in few days from now

Did you understand what the poster was asking for before volunteered to 'help'? Read his post again and tell us where he asked for IV.
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by henrychubayo: 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2011
I know for sure that what i wish to give him is one of the this that can solve his problem. This guy requested for help, he never specified it or did he. I offered to send my IV, bio page of my passport and probably bank statement to assist him but you guys messed because probably, you think that everyone is like you. He himself appreciated my help and told me that he already have an IV from someone. Since you have the ability to solve his problem, carry on. I can only wish to deal more with nigerian the way i deal with south africans. But i can't because they have corrupt mindset and vision which are not able to move them forward. I will suggest that you go to london and take the guy that only possess british pp to nigerian embassy with no iv and bio page of pp so that we can say that you offered a real help to him.
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by justwise(m): 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2011
henrychubayo:

I know for sure that what i wish to give him is one of the this that can solve his problem. This guy requested for help, he never specified it or did he. I offered to send my IV, bio page of my passport and probably bank statement to assist him but you guys messed because probably, you think that everyone is like you. He himself appreciated my help and told me that he already have an IV from someone. Since you have the ability to solve his problem, carry on. I can only wish to deal more with nigerian the way i deal with south africans. But i can't because they have corrupt mindset and vision which are not able to move them forward. I will suggest that you go to london and take the guy that only possess british pp to nigerian embassy with no iv and bio page of pp so that we can say that you offered a real help to him.

I'm sure you can read and comprehend, where did he ask for IV, bank statement and bio page of passport in his posts? Are you deliberately being silly?
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2011
henrychubayo:

I know for sure that what i wish to give him is one of the this that can solve his problem. This guy requested for help, he never specified it or did he. I offered to send my IV, bio page of my passport and  probably bank statement to assist him but you guys messed because probably, you think that everyone is like you. He himself appreciated my help and told me that he already have an IV from someone. Since you have the ability to solve his problem, carry on. I can only wish to deal more with nigerian the way i deal with south africans. But i can't because they have corrupt mindset and vision which are not able to move them forward. I will suggest that you go to london and take the guy that only possess british pp to nigerian embassy with no iv and bio page of pp so that we can say that you offered a real help to him.

You don't get it, do you? c.r.r.o does NOT need what you're "offering." His father is Nigerian, he does NOT need an invitation letter. He does NOT need a bank statement from a sponsor in Nigeria. He does NOT need the bio data page of your Nigeria passport. He can apply for a Nigerian visa, on the strength of his dad being Nigerian. I have done it in the past, my cousin has done the same thrice, my friends have also done the same. They all have British passports, they are all British, with at least one Nigeria parent. The most I submitted was my own bank statement, proving I could cater for myself (which was waved away) and an address I could be reached in Nigeria, where I would be staying. Even a hotel is sufficient.

Yet here you are, trying to "milk" this guy, because he made the mistake of asking questions on a Nigerian website.
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by henrychubayo: 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2011
The wise and the wisest man who ever lived. May be someone have milk you and will still milk you. Since you accuse me of what i never thought about, I pray that such accusation will be levied on your name and your children. May you be accursed and be milked. This will not escape you or your wife or children in this generation. May you regret your life.
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by 25omega(m): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2011
henrychubayo:

The wise and the wisest man who ever lived. May be someone have milk you and will still milk you. Since you accuse me of what i never thought about, I pray that such accusation will be levied on your name and your children. May you be accursed and be milked. This will not escape you or your wife or children in this generation. May you regret your life.
dude for someone who claim to wantto help you sure have a wicked mouth on you since they said what you are offering is not needed just say you misunderstood the end.

No need to curse people's family and children
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2011
25omega:

dude for someone who claim to wantto help you sure have a wicked mouth on you since they said what you are offering is not needed just say you misunderstood the end.

No need to curse people's family and children

Bro, your words are wasted on henrychubayo, and his ilk. His comments only go to reinforce my belief that he's a con artist, and a frustrated one at that. He's a shark, sniffing blood in the ocean, from hundreds of kilometres away. When a con man's exposed, he invariably resorts to verbal abuse, to cover his inadequacies as a man.

@ henrychubayo: I think I've struck a nerve. What's wrong? Crime ain't paying as much as you expected? Christmas approaching, and no fish in your net? Losing your 419 touch, or Nigerians are getting smarter? I just love it when my words, and actions throw a spanner into the works of a con man! Shameful excuse of a human, go shake your tambourine elsewhere, no one here's going to fall for your obvious ruse.  cool All your curses are wasted, God doesn't listen to the "prayers" of a thief, and con artist. Pull the other one.  cool
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by justwise(m): 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2011
henrychubayo:

Typical of dodgy characters, the moment they are corned they resorted in raining abuses  on people's families and relatives. Shameless.
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by henrychubayo: 7:13am On Oct 19, 2011
You are the one who should be shameless. I know you read these statement from this guy. "Please ignore henrychubayo,
he's like a shark smelling blood
in the ocean. He's looking to milk
you, right now, his pupils are
probably $£ signs.
"
You did nothing. Why must you act like wiseless man but claim to be wise. I thought that you should have corrected this guy when he made this nasty statement against me and my pupils. I only have to tell him that if i intended to scam the guy, let it be upon me, but if i didn't, him and his generations should expect the full fulfillment of what he said. I never caused him or family, i only return his cause from him to him. This forum should not be used to abuse people and he did which is wise to return it to him. Your are justwise and you should be wise.
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by henrychubayo: 7:26am On Oct 19, 2011
If ever i have scam anyone, or if ever i intended to scam this guy or anybody in this forum or another, then let these cause on me be upon me and my generations. If i never intended in my mind to scam this guy or another, then you, your pupils and your generation should be all caused. You shall carry these cause. I ask you to apologise to me but you didn't but claimed right. But then, you shall see what these cause will bring to you. As far as i never intended to scam the guy, it shall follow you.
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 19, 2011
^^^ You write like a bushman. Curses in this day and age? They mean absolutely nothing. I couldn't care less what you type, I'm not concerned. As long as my message has gotten across, that'll do me fine. And yes, you're a shark, smelling blood in a vast ocean, with your victim hundreds of kilometres away. cool

As for saying Justwise isn't smart. You're the one that needs a refresher course in intelligence. If you were smart, you'd realise the original poster, as a British subject with at least one Nigerian parent (in this case, his father) he does NOT need what you were "offering." But you were so eager to make a killing, you failed to realise your brand of "assistance" wasn't required. All you had to do, was advice him to just provide an address he could be reached in Nigeria (where he would be staying).

I guess people of youir ilk are made that way. Like the words in Kid Creole's song "I'm sorry ma'am, no fish today." cool
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 19, 2011
Me apologise to you, henrychubayo? Are you kidding me? Apologise for telling it as it is? You'll be waiting a loooooooooong time, hell would freeze over first. cool
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by justwise(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2011
henrychubayo:

You are the one who should be shameless. I know you read these statement from this guy. "Please ignore henrychubayo,
he's like a shark smelling blood
in the ocean. He's looking to milk
you, right now, his pupils are
probably $£ signs.
"
You did nothing. Why must you act like wiseless man but claim to be wise. I thought that you should have corrected this guy when he made this nasty statement against me and my pupils. I only have to tell him that if i intended to scam the guy, let it be upon me, but if i didn't, him and his generations should expect the full fulfillment of what he said. I never caused him or family, i only return his cause from him to him. This forum should not be used to abuse people and he did which is wise to return it to him. Your are justwise and you should be wise.

What nasty statement did Siena made against you and your 'pupils'? Siena gave the poster the right advice from his personal experience which was what the poster needed.

The poster did not [/b]ask for [b]IV, he did not ask for bank statement, he did not ask for data page of your passport, so why are you so keen on giving him those documents he never asked for?
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2011
henrychubayo:

You did nothing. Why must you act like wiseless man but claim to be wise. I thought that you should have corrected this guy when he made this nasty statement against me and my pupils.

The pupils of your eyes, Bozo. Not pupils, as in students. (God help any real pupils under your instruction!) I can see everything has to be spelled out to you.
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by imperiouxx(m): 9:44am On Oct 19, 2011
Pupils = eyes black (used just as in cartoon). Someone saying your pupils shouldn't aggravate anger to the extent of sending curses to generations. Let it all end here, the original poster is satisfied with all suggestions. Thank you all
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by november8: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2011
Eyin guys,e fi suru se gbogbo e.
Am sure we all meant well n 4 whoever who doesn't,let's leave whoever 4 God and quit d xchange of words.
As 4d one who asked 4advice,am a travel manager n i can categorically tell u,U DON'T NEED ANY IV OR SO MUCH DOCUMENTATION.
U only need 2prove ur dad is Nigerian.if u have a copy of his data page,good 4u.just walk into d Nigerian high commission n wait ur turn.
If all of ds disturbs u n u don't want 2go 2d high commission twice,take all your documents on d first trip n watever is requestd,present it there.
My greatest advice 2u will be to get your Nigerian passport when u get to Nigeria.That way,u'll not be needing any visa whenever you want to come to Nigeria.All you'll need is just your ticket.
Hope this has been helpful.Ciao.
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by mimi234: 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2011
Just make sure you take paracetamol, the Nigerian embassy here in London is very stressful, the wait is forever, trying to get in was a problem, i just don't wanna go there again, lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2011
@ November8: You're correct. But the OP will not need a copy of the data page of his father's passport. In my case, and my cousin's, it wasn't requested. Our surnames were more than enough proof. One of my friends has an English surname, he is from Toru-Ibene (Ijaw). They asked him a lot of questions - what LGA his father is from, what village etc, and they were fine with his responses.

He got his visa.
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by crro: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2011
Nawaoh, to tell you all the truth ino no say my thread go expand like this. anyway i am a nigerian from my dads side just that i wasnt born over there. i did all my secondary schooling over there b4 returning to london. anyhow i managed to get my visa ill get my 9ja passport over there bcuz yes the nigerian embassy in london is a no go zone unless theres no other choice. like they say, your in that country once you walk into the embassy so you what to expect walking into the nigerian embassy in uk.

for all those whom might fall into this situation heres a few tips:
"1 passport photograph
" a photcopy of the person inviting you.
"the complete nigeria visa application : this wan na die to find so here= www.immigration.gov.ng  click on apply
"please do not for any reason take postal order, i did this and on arrival was told they only accept online payments which was very worrying to me anyhow had to be done same day! this was when the sequrity man gave me the URL address as i couldnt even walk pass the dore lol.
" if you intend on getting your visa next day then this is where you will need a postal order only of £50 or £70 for same day.
" your medicals , you need to visit your gp an explain where your travelling to, funny i was never asked for proof . but 2 ladies where bounced right after me in line for not having medical proof.  sad
" the actual visa is $144 to be paid at the above address works out around £78
" your letter of invitation must indicate that you will be taken care of and that the person will be responsible for you, also cleary showing the address at which you will reside.

ok oh, nahim be that. i don try.

and thanx to all that responded.
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by rezamm: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
I want to visit Nigeria but I dont have invitation letter coming from any person residing. Anyone would help me to send me invitation letter? Or is it needed to have it for visa? Thank you . I hope someone with a good heart provide me invitation letter.
Re: Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed by justwise(m): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
rezamm: I want to visit Nigeria but I dont have invitation letter coming from any person residing. Anyone would help me to send me invitation letter? Or is it needed to have it for visa? Thank you . I hope someone with a good heart provide me invitation letter.

Are you visiting somebody in Nigeria or going on holiday?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Australia Or New Zealand Student Visa! / Can I Get A Direct Vehicle To Ouagadougou / Spanish Family Reunion Permit/visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.