Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

MTN Has Done It Again (part II) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Has Done It Again (part II) (2730 Views)

MTN Has Landed The Big Train............ For Student / MTN Has Done It Again / Mtn Has Started Wiping Their Free Data Given Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Has Done It Again (part II) by Timijo(m): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
On 4th of June I created a thread titled "MTN has done it again".
I complained about how MTN drained my data of 1. 5Gb within a week. That thread attracted many people but only one person became a solution to the problem.
JideSM quoted my post and apologised for the lost data. He asked me to forward my phone number to him.
You can read his message to me from the screenshot below.
Today, the 7th of June I received several calls from MTN Customers care representative. MTN apologised for the lost data and the inconvenience they have caused me. The voice further told me to check my account again that I have 1361.52Mb as my data. I checked and saw the data intact.
I am pleased and happy with this quick response to my lost data.
I want to use this medium to thank JideSM for his kind headedness. He is not like that guy who claims to know everything and yet cannot solve the problem. All he could do is to call people clueless.
Thank you Oluwa Seun Osewa for creating this forum.
My thanks also go to the nairalander who made useful comments.

Finally, thank you MTN for your quick response.

4 Likes

Re: MTN Has Done It Again (part II) by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
thumbs up to mtn.
Re: MTN Has Done It Again (part II) by pauladonis(m): 12:31am On Jun 08, 2016
Accountability and damage control is the best way to satisfy customers. .. Thumbs up to MTN, they are doing a nice job these days.. . I just pray its not "FLASH IN A PAN"

1 Like

Re: MTN Has Done It Again (part II) by NCP: 12:50am On Jun 08, 2016
Not all customers end up with compensation from the network.
Re: MTN Has Done It Again (part II) by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 08, 2016
Lol... Irony of life. While irecash duped me of #23, 000 on this same forum: https://www.nairaland.com/3033764/how-defraud-nairalander
but oga lala & Seun couldn't even do anything on the thread, MTN has been so merciful to give you back your data. You're lucky oh.
Re: MTN Has Done It Again (part II) by jazinogold(m): 6:46am On Jun 08, 2016
Timijo:
On 4th of June I created a thread titled "MTN has done it again".
I complained about how MTN drained my data of 1. 5Gb within a week. That thread attracted many people but only one person became a solution to the problem.
JideSM quoted my post and apologised for the lost data. He asked me to forward my phone number to him.
You can read his message to me from the screenshot below.
Today, the 7th of June I received several calls from MTN Customers care representative. MTN apologised for the lost data and the inconvenience they have caused me. The voice further told me to check my account again that I have 1361.52Mb as my data. I checked and saw the data intact.
I am pleased and happy with this quick response to my lost data.
I want to use this medium to thank JideSM for his kind headedness. He is not like that guy who claims to know everything and yet cannot solve the problem. All he could do is to call people clueless.
Thank you Oluwa Seun Osewa for creating this forum.
My thanks also go to the nairalander who made useful comments.

Finally, thank you MTN for your quick response.
mine has not been resolved. I have called them more than 10times yet nothing, dy keep saying their engineers are on it. since may 18 in 5days 1.5gig finish! I v abandoned the sim! na d number be this ‎2348108481321‎

cc: JideSm
Re: MTN Has Done It Again (part II) by weldersmind(m): 6:59am On Jun 08, 2016
Mtn and Airtel 1.5gb for 1000 are scam...I have used both and I had a bittered experience.
Re: MTN Has Done It Again (part II) by Timijo(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2016
jazinogold:
mine has not been resolved. I have called them more than 10times yet nothing, dy keep saying their engineers are on it. since may 18 in 5days 1.5gig finish! I v abandoned the sim! na d number be this ‎2348108481321‎

Check your data balance with this *131*4# to confirm if you still have data.
Re: MTN Has Done It Again (part II) by jazinogold(m): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Timijo:
Check your data balance with this *131*4# to confirm if you still have data.

i dont have, they have wiped it off systematically!!!
Re: MTN Has Done It Again (part II) by LordEmperoris1(m): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
@Jidesm

Pls help me out.
I did mtn 100# for 30mb a day play on 7/06/16

on 8/06/16 i receive an auto renewal successfully and my money deducted.
I call customer care to stop the auto renewal incase of time, discover that de data that was auto renew is gone and my money not refunded, i re-call customer care the today me the machine to do is not available

Pls help out
i want my data return or money refunded

modified.

The number is 08164190772
Re: MTN Has Done It Again (part II) by daphid25(m): 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Fvck them for scrapping the visafone unlimited plan

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Hide Your ID While Making Calls / Which Phone Will I Go For With The Budget Of 45k? / Advice On Huawei Y9 Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.