Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

For The Singles Only - Mathematically Locate Your Dream Boo.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / For The Singles Only - Mathematically Locate Your Dream Boo.... (740 Views)

Drake's Potential New Boo Has The Biggest Butt You've Ever Seen / Finally Regina Daniel Show Off Her Handsome Boo In Adorable Photo / Donjazzy's Reply To A Fan That Wanted Money To Buy Her Boo Val Gift Is Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Singles Only - Mathematically Locate Your Dream Boo.... by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hello all! Try this by following the instructions carefully... If it works for you and you're a pretty female and single, your mr. Right is in the group.... You will then check my signature and add me to your WhatsApp, so that I'll add you to the group. Same goes for the males.

Here we go....

MAGIC MATHEMATICS
This is what I call magic
mathematics! Bring out your
calculator and do this:
1. Take the last digit of your
phone number.
2. Multiply by 2
3. Add 5
4. Multiply by 50
5. Add 1766
6. Subtract your year of birth
7. You will get three digits
8. The first digit is the last digit
of your phone number
9. The remaining digits are your
actual age...
Any objection?
Re: For The Singles Only - Mathematically Locate Your Dream Boo.... by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lol..actually correct grin
Re: For The Singles Only - Mathematically Locate Your Dream Boo.... by nikkyshyne(f): 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
Na wa o.
Re: For The Singles Only - Mathematically Locate Your Dream Boo.... by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
Any Objections?...
Re: For The Singles Only - Mathematically Locate Your Dream Boo.... by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
nikkyshyne:
Na wa o.

Av u tried it honey? cool

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Lepacious Bose Shares Throwback Photo Of Bbw Days / 10 Type People You'll Meet At Nigerian Showbiz Events / Sebi U Pple Z Am Fat, I Will Loose Weigth Til Toothpick Is Fatter Than Me-toyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.