Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Comedian Lepacious Bose Shares Throwback Photo Of Bbw Days - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Lepacious Bose Shares Throwback Photo Of Bbw Days (744 Views)

Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" / Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Lepacious Bose Shares Throwback Photo Of Bbw Days by etainment360(m): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
Popular comedian, Lepacious Bose has showes she really hated ber BBW days and is not willing to go back to it.

[url=http://www.appsgeyser.com/widgetdownload.php?widget=etainnent%20mobi%20app]DOWNLOAD OUR ANDROID APP TO NAVIGATE EASILY[/url]

The comedienne took to her Instagram page to share these ridiculous looking photos of herself from the days when she used to be plus sized.

She also appreciates going slim as she gushed about her amazing transformation

She captioned the photo with:

“ Guess who? Fat na ba.stard joor! Throwback of life! #gratefulforasecondchance “

Source: http://etainment360.mywapblog.com/comedian-lepacious-bose-shares-throwback.xhtml
Re: Comedian Lepacious Bose Shares Throwback Photo Of Bbw Days by Flexherbal(m): 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hmmmmmm!
Thank God for her new size and shape.

(1) (Reply)

10 Type People You'll Meet At Nigerian Showbiz Events / Sebi U Pple Z Am Fat, I Will Loose Weigth Til Toothpick Is Fatter Than Me-toyin / Chelsea Clinton, Daughter Of Hiliary Clinton Welcomes Child Number 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.