Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Arsene Wenger “ I Don’t Think Jamie Vardy Is Good Enough To Start In EURO 2016 " - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsene Wenger “ I Don’t Think Jamie Vardy Is Good Enough To Start In EURO 2016 " (703 Views)

Jamie Vardy: Nigerian Players Keep Talking In Pidgin English, I Want To Learn It / PICTURES: England And Russia Fans Clashed In France (euro 2016), Turns Bloody. / Euro 2016 Fixtures - Naija Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsene Wenger “ I Don’t Think Jamie Vardy Is Good Enough To Start In EURO 2016 " by Omoalaji12: 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
The soon to be manager of Jamie Vardy already gave his first assessment of his potential player and it isn’t a positive one. Arsene Wenger said he doesn’t think that Jamie Vardy will be a starter on the EURO 2016 starter; that is a bold statement, to say such about a player who led his team to the 2016 Barclay premier league championship and won, that is probably an ill-advised comment. Wenger may have point, Vardy rose to fame in under a year and it may be too soon to throw too much support behind him. However, his statement may be premature, that may hurt Vardy’s confidence going forward and it may affect his performance when he finally transfer over to Arsenal.
“I don’t say this because he does not have the quality, but he doesn’t have enough experience at that level to say the whole tournament will depend on Vardy. Will he be there? Certainly.
“Football progresses always. The offences creates a new problem, the defence responds. What has happened in the last 10 years is that the strikers have become quicker and quicker.
“What’s happened? The defence have responded by creating quicker and quicker defenders.” says Arsene Wenger.

Source :

http://sportpagereview.com/forums/topic/arsene-wenger-i-dont-think-jamie-vardy-is-good-enough-to-start-in-euro-2016/
Re: Arsene Wenger “ I Don’t Think Jamie Vardy Is Good Enough To Start In EURO 2016 " by daveP(m): 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
ahhh, Oga Wenger stop the confidence destruction and get player who you disturbed but didn't buy. don't add vardy to that regret list please. he is good eniugh- simply
Re: Arsene Wenger “ I Don’t Think Jamie Vardy Is Good Enough To Start In EURO 2016 " by Omoalaji12: 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
daveP:
ahhh, Oga Wenger stop the confidence destruction and get player who you disturbed but didn't buy. don't add vardy to that regret list please. he is good eniugh- simply

I know right. Mumu Wenger
Re: Arsene Wenger “ I Don’t Think Jamie Vardy Is Good Enough To Start In EURO 2016 " by daveP(m): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2016
Omoalaji12:

I know right. Mumu Wenger
Well good medical have been done. Better players have slide right under Prof 's nose and most of them were great players after.
Re: Arsene Wenger “ I Don’t Think Jamie Vardy Is Good Enough To Start In EURO 2016 " by dreamcast95: 8:17am On Jun 08, 2016
Wenger this strange guy, first to hunt for Vardi and now povozyaet afford such comments. As it seems inappropriate to me, even if he is right. Look how it behaves in the market for Manchester City buy Aubameyang - https://www.naij.com/853036-manchester-city-talks-aubameyang.html . And Wenger could not even arrange a shuttle Vardi, you feel the difference.
Re: Arsene Wenger “ I Don’t Think Jamie Vardy Is Good Enough To Start In EURO 2016 " by Afrok(m): 8:51am On Jun 08, 2016
daveP:
boss I think Wenger is only playing mind games... Kane that'll most likely start ahead of Vardy If they're not played together was a goal or two goals ahead of him in the concluded season. Moreover; Giroud who's Arsenal No. 1 striker will get to start because Benzema wasn't called up, so Wenger is simply hiding and protecting his interest.
National matches are different from club matches, who cares if Vardy starts or not for d three Lions, sign him is all we (Arsenal faithfuls) needs. Good morning boss...

1 Like

Re: Arsene Wenger “ I Don’t Think Jamie Vardy Is Good Enough To Start In EURO 2016 " by Omoalaji12: 11:35am On Jun 08, 2016
Afrok:
boss I think Wenger is only playing mind games... Kane that'll most likely start ahead of Vardy If they're not played together was a goal or two goals ahead of him in the concluded season. Moreover; Giroud who's Arsenal No. 1 striker will get to start because Benzema wasn't called up, so Wenger is simply hiding and protecting his interest.
National matches are different from club matches, who cares if Vardy starts or not for d three Lions, sign him is all we (Arsenal faithfuls) needs. Good morning boss...
Re: Arsene Wenger “ I Don’t Think Jamie Vardy Is Good Enough To Start In EURO 2016 " by daveP(m): 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Afrok:
lol true talk.

meanwhil, good riddance to Del Bosque for raising Bellerin's hope by making him number 1 on provisional list then dropping him. ordinary Georgia wins Spain 1-0

(1) (Reply)

Euro2016: Germany VS Italy Live 8pm!!! / Demba Ba Horrific Injury Breaks His Leg VS Shanghai SIPG (video) / Star Times To Air Live EPL Games In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.