Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

F.B.I. Steps Up Use Of Stings In ISIS Cases - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / F.B.I. Steps Up Use Of Stings In ISIS Cases (422 Views)

Nike Releases Air Force 1and Roshe Cases For The Iphone / Best Heavy Duty Cases For Oneplus 3 + Oneplus 3T / U.S. Gun Maker Creates 'crusader' Rifle That ISIS 'can't Touch' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

F.B.I. Steps Up Use Of Stings In ISIS Cases by Lordbrave(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. has significantly increased its use of stings in terrorism cases, employing agents and informants to pose as jihadists, bomb makers, gun dealers or online “friends” in hundreds of investigations into Americans suspected of supporting the Islamic State, records and interviews show.

Undercover operations, once seen as a last resort, are now used in about two of every three prosecutions involving people suspected of supporting the Islamic State, a sharp rise in the span of just two years, according to a New York Times analysis. Charges have been brought against nearly 90 Americans believed to be linked to the group.

See more @https://jahlike..com.ng/2016/06/fbi-steps-up-use-of-stings-in-isis-cases.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

New Ransomware On The Loose / Trackr, The Device That Can Track Your Car Using Your Smart Phone / Very Neat Lexus Rx330 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.