Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Infinity Zer0 (reboot) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Infinity Zer0 (reboot) (570 Views)

1nfinity Zer0 Chapter2 Out / Infinity Zer0 By Rukie Spark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinity Zer0 (reboot) by brainiac5(m): 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
Genre: science-fantasy

Prologue: A millenium ago the earth was devoured by a dark weapon of mass destruction called the Chaos-Moon, the world was in chaos for years until magic was rediscourvered in form of an element M38X-00. In order to rebuild the world a magically powered super computer known as the "Infinity" was created , it controlled an artificial sun which powered the earth. The world became an utopia thanks to the Infinity.
Chapter1: Agent One Hundred
It was 7.o.clock in the evening when a guy staggered into a bar all messed up in dirt, the bar man nor the drinkers did not care to know who he was perhaps he was another hapless fellow, he sat on the stool close to the bar man an asked "hey buddy you've got blood?" his host looked at him with one brow raised,"sorry? what did you say?", "oh he didn't understand" the man said with such nonchalance "I mean those pixie things you sell to costumers...that give super powers like those on tv, get me?". This man was loud and was digging his grave, the barman thought " get outta here romeo we ain't sellin' magic here, go to fairy land you'll ..." " hey come on don't be mean, I'm broke and I need some magic tricks to squeeze , sell some pixie pills to me will ya?" he cut in . Suddenly one of the costomer stood up walking towards them, he wore a pair of dark shade on his stone face, "hey don't worry jamero give this buddy here a lift to fairy land" the man smile and extended his hands over for a shake"gee thanks my name is ..." BOOM!! Jamero was quick to shooting the man before he could introduce himself, the other guests did not bulge to scream or run, they just continued drinking approving jamero in their minds. Looking at the corpse of the man, he asked the barman who was the only terrified person" who told this romeo our little secret, jamero is mad... dispose this shit before it stinks" jamero kicked the corpse with his boot walking away. " as I was saying before you interrupted me,my name is One Hundred and everyone is going to die if you all don't take me to your store" the man that was killed was back to life, the men stood up in horror "whoa that guy is a freak!!" someone said, Jamero who still maintained his composed brought out his gun again to shoot but Hundred was ten times faster to dodge the bullet, in a flash he was armed with two pistols in both hands aiming both at jamero who did not see bullets coming, seeing their dead friend land to the ground, the others sought plan b...magic. With power of the pixie pill the men exhaled fire from their mouths like dragons to attack Hundred but that was no problem for him.
ln a space of 20 minuites he had killed eleven fire breathing men though the bar was now in shambles, Hundred walked towards the terrified barman who was now the only survivor of the massacre,"now this is real magic" Hundred said as his two pistols transformed into two handsome looking AK47 weapons,"hey buddy I will be giving you a free ride to fairy land if you don't tell me were those punks keep their merchandise"
In the black of the night One Hundred the bounty hunter had recovered 50 pounds of magical pixie pills for a client, he walked through the streets as the breeze carried the police sirens.
Re: Infinity Zer0 (reboot) by kolatcole: 7:13am On Jun 08, 2016
na action film,lets go there
Re: Infinity Zer0 (reboot) by brainiac5(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2016
thanks for reading my newest version, pls drop in commrnts if you like it
Re: Infinity Zer0 (reboot) by brainiac5(m): 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
Infinity Zero: genre:Science-fantasy, cyber-punk
summary: in a near future magic and technology has been combined to create urban weapon,elves, metal dragons and techno-wizards now exist. An Inamous bounty hunters named One Hundred with an unlimited amount of magic, has been hired by an unknown client to hunt down an hacker named loki who soughts to hack a powerful super computer called INFINITY

(1) (Reply)

Everything We Keep: A Novel - By Kerry Lonsdale (ebook) / Story: Life Of Afolabi / I Am In Love With The Wrong Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.