Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You (25868 Views)

‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ / Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / Watch How These Kids Danced At A Birthday Party (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You by efepro(m): 12:32am On Jun 08, 2016
It is wrong for kids to engage in this kind of activities. This is the damaging effect of poor parenting or having sex in front of your kids. Two kids were secretly recorded by unknown person and uploaded online. The kids were caught having sex at the back of a building. It is obvious that these kids might have been watching their parents making out or from the public. It is really a bad trend and totally unacceptable.

The essence of this post is to advise parents to be more vigilante or cautious with what their kids do or what they do around them.

Click here to watch the video
http://www.gistsstack.com/omg-what-these-kids-are-doing-will-shock-you/

Re: What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:40am On Jun 08, 2016
The thing is why this person that took video didn't talk to the parents of these kids but instead uploaded this disgusting video for public consumption.
Re: What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You by lilmax(m): 1:14am On Jun 08, 2016
Who are you to judge? They should do what ever makes them happy grin

1 Like

Re: What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You by efepro(m): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2016
lilmax:
Who are you to judge? They should do what ever makes them happy grin

Are you serious?
Re: What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You by lilmax(m): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2016
efepro:

Are you serious?
very serious, we should leave kids to explore...... please live and let's live

1 Like

Re: What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You by janefarms2015: 10:52am On Aug 08, 2016
lilmax:
very serious, we should leave kids to explore...... please live and let's live

If you see ur kids doing this type of thing, what action will u take?
Re: What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You by lilmax(m): 11:00am On Aug 08, 2016
janefarms2015:

If you see ur kids doing this type of thing, what action will u take?
we have to dish this African mentality please

well I will be glad they are exploring themselves (it's good you know your body when you are young)

let's adopt the west mentality, teach them sex education and not condemn them

1 Like

Re: What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You by quivah(f): 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
........ when a fool has an opinion!

8 Likes

Re: What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You by andrew12(m): 2:05am On Aug 09, 2016
Wow
Re: What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
This link is total Bullshit, text me on Snapchat RonStevens123 for the actual video if you want to see it.
Re: What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You by enabledgoddess(f): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
JaceNelson14876:
This link is total Bullshit, text me on Snapchat RonStevens123 for the actual video if you want to see it.

Only a pervert will send you a message so as to watch such derogatory video. The person who recorded the act instead of stop the kids is sick. The people spreading the video are worse.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You by ImaIma1(f): 7:53am On Mar 30, 2018
lilmax:

well I will be glad they are exploring themselves (it's good you know your body when you are young)

You don't have kids.

No sane and mentally stable parent will think like you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You by lilmax(m): 10:03am On Mar 30, 2018
ImaIma1:

You don't have kids.

No sane and mentally stable parent will think like you.
oh my days cheesy....
Re: What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
lilmax:

Another misconception. I have been living in the West for a long time now and I can categorically tell you that no parent I know of would encourage their children to explore themselves at this age. However, they would not punish them with beatings either to make them feel ashamed of themselves.
Re: What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You by lilmax(m): 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mindfulness:

Another misconception. I have been living in the West for a long time now and I can categorically tell you that no parent I know of would encourage their children to explore themselves at this age. However, they would not punish them with beatings either to make them feel ashamed of themselves.
so its wrong? cheesy
Re: What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 05, 2018
enabledgoddess:

Only a pervert will send you a message so as to watch such derogatory video. The person who recorded the act instead of stop the kids is sick. The people spreading the video are worse.
[quote author=enabledgoddess post=66270971]

Im not a pervert, just wanna help those who don’t access to the video, it’s disgusting overall.
Re: What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You by Dylan04: 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
undecided

Where can I watch the video?
Re: What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 13, 2020
Re: What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 13, 2020
Dylan04:
undecided

Where can I watch the video?

I have it
Re: What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You by Klass99(f): 9:18am On Jun 13, 2020
Re: What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You by Dylan04: 8:18am On Jun 30, 2020
JaceNelson14876:

I have it

Will you send it to me please?
Re: What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You by Dylan04: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2020
I just want to see nothing else
Re: What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 30, 2020
When you see these things, you know the end is at Hand...
Re: What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You by Dylan04: 5:17am On Jul 02, 2020
Who else has it?
Re: What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
Dylan04:

Will you send it to me please?

Yeah. Where can I send it?
Re: What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
[quote author=Dylan04 post=91287689]Who else has it? [/quote

Where do you want me to send it?

(1) (Reply)

My Aunty Sent Me Packing / Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. / Eniola ‘Mae’ Adeniji: "My Devastating Marriage Experience"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.