Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

I Have Just Made A Big Mistake In My First Entrepreneurship Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Just Made A Big Mistake In My First Entrepreneurship Business (1269 Views)

Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) / Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake / Entrepreneurship Journey Just Made Simple With These life changing Resources ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Just Made A Big Mistake In My First Entrepreneurship Business by valenu(m): 5:33am On Jun 08, 2016
I've been feeling bad since yesterday. Its just heavy in my heart. A guy I wanted to assist and to benefit me guaranteed me he knew how to run frying business.

I looked at the business and decided to establish the business for him. We intend to share the profit 50-50.
The Biz started yesterday and when I came back from work to join him, what I saw was disappointing. The puff puff and akara was not well fried. The puff puff got burnt on the outside. Only the yam was well fried. I felt bad cos I never knew he was a learner.

I'm so confused.
Re: I Have Just Made A Big Mistake In My First Entrepreneurship Business by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 08, 2016
My bro eh, feel bad. feel very bad. In fact cry if you have to.

Do that in the next 1 hour of today. Then get a pen and paper, write down the lessons this experience has taught and how you can improve on it. Then go out there and keep doing something. Mistakes are not bad. They show you are doing something and the sky is your limit if you keep taking positive action. So, do not stop and do not start crying again tomorrow. It's a good experience for you.

I'm telling you from my experience.

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: I Have Just Made A Big Mistake In My First Entrepreneurship Business by valenu(m): 7:11am On Jun 08, 2016
delivite:
My bro eh, feel bad. feel very bad. In fact cry if you have to.

Do that in the next 1 hour of today. Then get a pen and paper, write down the lessons this experience has taught and how you can improve on it. Then go out there and keep doing something. Mistakes are not bad. They show you are doing something and the sky is your limit if you keep taking positive action. So, do not stop and do not start crying again tomorrow. It's a good experience for you.

I'm telling you from my experience.

Cheers
Thank you sir. I'm encouraged by you
Re: I Have Just Made A Big Mistake In My First Entrepreneurship Business by waka2: 9:55am On Jun 08, 2016
this is normal thing in a new biz,let him go for training and perfect his skill and continue,unless you want to do it youself or close the biz.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Made A Big Mistake In My First Entrepreneurship Business by valenu(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
Your advice is great. I'm going to see how today's own will be. After which I will decide whether to send him for training or not.
Re: I Have Just Made A Big Mistake In My First Entrepreneurship Business by Abidex35(m): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
valenu:
Your advice is great. I'm going to see how today's own will be. After which I will decide whether to send him for training or not.

Or you could alternatively, tell him to focus on just the combination of which ever is the fastest selling, I guess that should be the akara and yam, and then as time goes on, he could add the puff puff.

Just imagine, how did you want it not to get burnt? , the young man frying is frying akara, puff puff and yam all at the same time, and he's just starting.

For your information, call the young man's attention to his mistakes, challenge him, inspire him and dare him for results, the motivation is enough to bring a change of results, and pls tell him to focus on just two from the onset and diversify afterwards.

It's too early to start regretting, it's all part of the experience, just learn from it.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Made A Big Mistake In My First Entrepreneurship Business by valenu(m): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Abidex35:

Or you could alternatively, tell him to focus on just the combination of which ever is the fastest selling, I guess that should be the akara and yam, and then as time goes on, he could add the puff puff.

Just imagine, how did you want it not to get burnt? , the young man frying is frying akara, puff puff and yam all at the same time, and he's just starting.

For your information, call the young man's attention to his mistakes, challenge him, inspire him and dare him for results, the motivation is enough to bring a change of results, and pls tell him to focus on just two from the onset and diversify afterwards.

It's too early to start regretting, it's all part of the experience, just learn from it.
You guys are great. I'm feeling good now. I have already directed him to stop puff puff for now. I also sent a friend to go check on him and the reply is encouraging.

Thank u Sir
Re: I Have Just Made A Big Mistake In My First Entrepreneurship Business by Abidex35(m): 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
valenu:

You guys are great. I'm feeling good now. I have already directed him to stop puff puff for now. I also sent a friend to go check on him and the reply is encouraging.

Thank u Sir

You are welcome sir
Re: I Have Just Made A Big Mistake In My First Entrepreneurship Business by izeekbiz(m): 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
waka2:
this is normal thing in a new biz,let him go for training and perfect his skill and continue,unless you want to do it youself or close the biz.

(1) (Reply)

We Buy All Condemned Atm,mast ,inverter Deep Cycle Batteries / I Want To Use My Degree To Get Loan In Order To Start Transport Business. / Delicious Smoked Catfish At Wholesale Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.