Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) (30570 Views)

Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos / Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos / Hit And Run Driver Kills Man In Benue State (Viewers' Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by ebosie11(f): 8:26am On Jun 08, 2016
According to the social media user who shared the photos,a hit and run vehicle rammed into an unnamed elderly woman on bike from behind and killed.

According to the social media user,the driver of the car was speeding when he approached the elderly woman on bike and couldn't do enough to avoid the accident.He knocked the woman off the bike and ran away .

More photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/old-woman-on-okada-crushed-to-death-in.html

Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by Militant1: 8:28am On Jun 08, 2016
Sad
Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by Project400: 8:29am On Jun 08, 2016
sad sad sad
Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by klassykute(m): 8:40am On Jun 08, 2016
why is her corps being tied

8 Likes

Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 08, 2016
Buhari see what you have caused again embarassed

RIP

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 08, 2016
thats someones mother... rip ma

1 Like

Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by ameboismyhobby(f): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2016
I dnt like seein things like dis cry
Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by xedyl(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2016
This is another sad news... May God protect us all
Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by ireneony(f): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2016
God please save our us, our family and loved ones from accident and death.

As we see the beginning of this year, we shall see the end of it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by SmileXtraone: 10:49am On Jun 08, 2016
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by midehi2(f): 10:50am On Jun 08, 2016
what a life!
but why are they tying her corps

2 Likes

Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by Mopolchi: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2016
Which kain thing be dis na, earlier today former naija coach kicked the bucket. God bless the dead.
Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by edenedge462: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2016
Sad
Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by MadCow1: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2016
Chai!!!

R.I.P Madam..
Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by 4reala(m): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2016
And d driver thinks he wld knw peace Smh.... May her gentle soul RiP
Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by ebig21(m): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2016
klassykute:
why is her corps being tied

the corpse is tied, so that the woman will be easier to put in a casket. if blood flow stops and stiff she can't be straightened again, so they are tying her up in order to have a straight posture

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by Bishops10(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2016
[size=19pt] Lord have mercy on humanity undecided [/size]
Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by kellz0(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2016
We nigerians have bad mind and is one of our major problem today, imagine some crashing his fellow human and running away How will he feel, how is his mind going too be at rest He will drink it away with drinks or pray over it, how Someone that can kil and run away without feeling anythin, if yoou make him president 2moroo, do you think he will have regards for citizenss? WE NIGERIANS ARE HEARTLESS AND IS LEADING US NOWERE

3 Likes

Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by 4reala(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
God please save our us, our family and loved ones from accident and death.

As we see the beginning of this year, we shall see the end of it.
In Jesus Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by loomer: 10:57am On Jun 08, 2016
We no get road and people go dey fire speed, imagine how e go be when we get world class roads

Rest in peace
Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by canDy4eva(f): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2016
And she must have told her kids she wants to go get food for them to eat....sad.
Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2016
Oluwa oooooo this is terrible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by Perfectionist11: 11:02am On Jun 08, 2016
I'm not trying tos sound dramatic or side with d killer,but Nigerians need 2 realise dt our roads are not designed in a way that'll accomodate bicycles..if u're familiar with roads in developed nations most of the roads in d city possess well designed sideways that bicycle riders can use..d roads here are too narrow & people should ride their bicycles on roads that aren't busy/within their community..#R.I.P.

1 Like

Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by montezz(f): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2016
The rate at which people are dying these days is too much. Rip.

1 Like

Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by LifeIsSoEasy: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2016
When the devil start dealing with him naw he would say is the witches from his village, forgetting how he ended someone's life. I just can't understand why some people are so heartless.

Rest in peace, ma.
Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by kelvee(m): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2016
Nawa for op o...where d 'CRUSHED' woman?...she's tied kus she's in pain la. Dnt tink she's dead
Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by manuroq(m): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2016
God heal our generation
Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by loomer: 11:06am On Jun 08, 2016
montezz:
The rate at which people are dying these days is too much. Rip.

My love, this one u abandon me since. How u dey
Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by omanifrank(m): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2016
oh
Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by SirLewis(m): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2016
That's someone's mom. God!
Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by montezz(f): 11:08am On Jun 08, 2016
loomer:

My love, this one u abandon me since. How u dey
Sweetheart i dey o. Don't mind me joo,u sef abandon me na.
Re: Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) by DoyenExchange: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2016
Sad!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Brothers Missing In Lagos Since Friday (Pictured) / Driver Crushes Two Secondary School Students To Death In Anambra (Graphic Photos / Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.