Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into (1605 Views)

Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / CBN Injects Another $100 Million Into Forex Market / Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into by kolikay(m): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2016
Good day NL, i want you all to help me Out, am a workin class dude buh i hv About 2million i want to do business with. The problem now is That i dont knw the best business i can do, i Was thinking Of importing stuffs from China then resell here in Nigeria. Please anyone in the house That can help me Out, Or are there any biz i can do within That can be safe And fetch good profit. Thanks yall
Re: Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into by SurewayBookings: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2016
Well in my opinion I believe with two million you can set up a classy car wash with a mini bar. This is a business that moves alot you are guaranteed to making very cool money on a daily basis.

Now let me break it down for you a little bit. I don't know if you reside in Lagos but if you do then I will be very glad to help you manage it because I have some experience in the business. You can get a cool spot (location) with good and clear access say somewhere around Ikeja for like N600k per annum. Let's say you then use N400k to setup the mini bar like getting some chairs and tables, fridge and freezer, Plazma TV and other things that will make the place look comfortable for customers. Note that putting a dstv with sports station will definitely draw a lot of sports fans to the car wash.

The next thing is to get all the washing equipments like the spray washing machine, drums and buckets, brushes and any other thing necessary. Let's say because of the machine everything will cost about N400k so you still have about 600k left. From the remaining 600k you are rest assured to stock the bar up and take care of anything that you might want to be put in place.

Now trust me business is open and it's now time to make money. Employ 5 guys that are ready to work hard and let's say because it's new, each guy's can wash 5 cars a day at N1000, that is N25k daily on just car wash. Remember that most customers will also buy drinks at the bar while waiting for their cars so that's another revenue on the side too. When business kicks off fully because it will definitely within the first two months, you will be surprised at how much you can be generating daily and let am confident it will be N100k plus daily.

If you are interested in this business, my number is in my signature and I will be very glad to run things with you and help you manage it full time while you can still be going about your normal job.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into by rockycodes(m): 11:24am On Jun 08, 2016
Blogging, importation business, betting business, Vlogging, etc
Re: Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into by kolikay(m): 11:26am On Jun 08, 2016
SurewayBookings:
Well in my opinion I believe with two million you can set up a classy car wash with a mini bar. This is a business that moves alot you are guaranteed to making very cool money on a daily basis.

Now let me break it down for you a little bit. I don't know if you reside in Lagos but if you do then I will be very glad to help you manage it because I have some experience in the business. You can get a cool spot (location) with good and clear access say somewhere around Ikeja for like N600k per annum. Let's say you then use N400k to setup the mini bar like getting some chairs and tables, fridge and freezer, Plazma TV and other things that will make the place look comfortable for customers. Note that putting a dstv with sports station will definitely draw a lot of sports fans to the car wash.

The next thing is to get all the washing equipments like the spray washing machine, drums and buckets, brushes and any other thing necessary. Let's say because of the machine everything will cost about N400k so you still have about 600k left. From the remaining 600k you are rest assured to stock the bar up and take care of anything that you might want to be put in place.

Now trust me business is open and it's now time to make money. Employ 5 guys that are ready to work hard and let's say because it's new, each guy's can wash 5 cars a day at N1000, that is N25k daily on just car wash. Remember that most customers will also buy drinks at the bar while waiting for their cars so that's another revenue on the side too. When business kicks off fully because it will definitely within the first two months, you will be surprised at how much you can be generating daily and let am confident it will be N100k plus daily.

If you are interested in this business, my number is in my signature and I will be very glad to run things with you and help you manage it full time while you can still be going about your normal job.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

Thanks pal, i work in Abj buh my Family Stay in lag só i visit then When am on leave. I really like your suggestion, Do you Have a more comprehensive biz plan?
Re: Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into by bemagnify: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2016
open a betting shop in 5 different loacation wit it..nd lets c weda the witch in ur village can eva mak u poor again..u can mak nt lets dan 1milion in a months..am a corps member i can help u set it up... No fees attached...trust me
Re: Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into by kolikay(m): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2016
I Love importation but i dont really Have ideias on How to Go About It, am Always Very Busy at work só i hv limited time to Make research
Re: Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into by kolikay(m): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2016
bemagnify:
open a betting shop in 5 different loacation wit it..nd lets c weda the witch in ur village can eva mak u poor again..u can mak nt lets dan 1milion in a months..am a corps member i can help u set it up... No fees attached...trust me

Who pays pple dat wins a bet? Me?

Pls explain better, How are the shop ran?

Thanks
Re: Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into by SurewayBookings: 11:40am On Jun 08, 2016
kolikay:

Thanks pal, i work in Abj buh my Family Stay in lag só i visit then When am on leave. I really like your suggestion, Do you Have a more comprehensive biz plan?

No sir I don't. Its just something I have in my head because I have a cousin that is doing that in Benin and he is making it big time because most holiday he travels out of the country with his wife and kids, he has built his personal house from revenue generated from the business. I stayed with him for a while that is why I knew some things about it but I never bothered about having a business plan for it because I don't have any near capital to even venture into it. That's why I stated I don't mind helping you start and manage it while you are working.
Re: Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into by bemagnify: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2016
kolikay:

Who pays pple dat wins a bet? Me?

Pls explain better, How are the shop ran?

Thanks
bro nt u at all ....d company pay... If it was an individual dat pay...betting shop wil nt exist... Interested add me on facebook so that we can discuss further how to set it up
Re: Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
Op don't rush into anything, sit down and draw out innovative plans. No matter what you decide to do, make it innovative, brand it, and invest in marketing.

I wish you success in your endeavours. Moreover you don't need 2M to start importation from China, start small and keep injecting more funds as time goes by. Trust me you will make lots of mistakes at the beginning, so don't make a 2m naira mistake. It's better to make a 300k mistake and learn from it.

Lastly I will advise you to leave importation and think of something more brilliant. The best ideas are the ones that comes from you.

Generate one yourself.

1. Think of something entirely new. Or

2. Research about something that's working in another country, that's not yet here (example mobile laundry)

3. Copy something that's working here and learn where they are missing up then beat them at it. (example poor customer service of a company)

5 Likes

Re: Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into by funsho75(m): 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
I have been planning on cassava processing plant for a very long time and I have also looking for someone that we can work together to make the dream come tru.
if you interested we can talk further. Thanks
Re: Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into by wealth123: 12:34am On Jun 10, 2016
send wattsap to: 08082083126 you will thank me later. You will first try this business with just N5000 or N10,000. or even N1000 which is the minimum. Then when you are convinced you can go big. When someone introduced me to it, i tried with N20k but when i made N30k in 30 days, i increased the amount. Now i make cool money without stress.

Any other person interested can contact me. Its absolutely free. i don't charge for this because someone here on nairaland gave me the idea free of charge.

God bless Seun Osewa.
Re: Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into by julian888(m): 10:43am On Jun 10, 2016
Invest in feldspar mineral ,very lucrative I don't ve the funds to go into it but know much about the bussiness,you mine it and there are ready buyers,if you want to come to the site were is being mined you can as well do and make ur profit every 2weeks, if interested email me
Re: Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into by princealexndre(m): 11:12am On Jun 10, 2016
seriously I think with that amount of money you can drop it on cement..you can find a developing rural site... and try selling something...bro u gonna be a millionaire in 2days.
Re: Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into by WebSnaz(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2016

Good day NL, i want you all to help me Out, am a workin class dude buh i hv About 2million i want to do business with. The problem now is That i dont knw the best business i can do, i Was thinking Of importing stuffs from China then resell here in Nigeria. Please anyone in the house That can help me Out, Or are there any biz i can do within That can be safe And fetch good profit. Thanks yall

Good day Kolikay,

Finding a business to start with =N=2,000,000 depends on a lot of factors.

These are the most important factors you must consider before tarting a business:

(1) What areas/niche do you personally love and are most passionate about? (E.g. sports, agriculture/farming, construction, real estate, catering, food-services, printing, music, electronics, etc.).

You might be discouraged or even "burn your fingers" If you invest in any business you are not passionate about and have no knowledge about especially during times when the business is going through difficult challenges.

(2) Which area/city/state do you intend starting your business?

(3) What do you think people/companies/organizations residing in that area of your interest need and are willing to pay for?

(4) Do you have potential market in that area/city/state of your choice?

(5) Finally, the BEST BUSINESS for you will be determined after you are able to answer all the 4 questions above.

I hope my advise will be able to propel you to make the most favourable decision.

I will be willing to help you with your Business Plan anytime you are ready.

Have a lovely day and i sincerely wish you best of luck.

-WebSnaz

1 Like

Re: Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into by Bookiemart01(f): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Op, think like the government now. Government is encouraging exportation.

Read more on what you can send from Nigeria to other countries, you'll make it big as this current exchange rate is sweet for exporters.

kolikay:
Good day NL, i wanwt you all to help me Out, am a workin class dude buh i hv About 2million i want to do business with. The problem now is That i dont knw the best business i can do, i Was thinking Of importing stuffs from China then resell here in Nigeria. Please anyone in the house That can help me Out, Or are there any biz i can do within That can be safe And fetch good profit. Thanks yall
Re: Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into by fastlane84: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
If you have ever Wanted to make TRUCKLOAD of cash through Importation,
then DROP whatever you are doing right now and Read this page to the very end,
because you are about to discover a RARE money making technique.. here....

http://importcashcode..com
Re: Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into by ebultec(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
pls friends, i need a help ,i have 500,000 but dnt knw a business with gain to do with it, ur advise needed, tankx . E-mail me ebultec@yahoo.com
Re: Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into by Willion(m): 11:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
You can start pig farming business inwhich you get 5x your capital within a year....Am also into the business here is my whatsapp number08086231528
Re: Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into by Nairasolutions: 6:11am On Jun 11, 2016
CONTACT US FOR PROFITABLE BUSINESSES ONE CAN EMBARK ON IN NIGERIA, YOU CAN GET AFFORDABLE BUT PROFESSIONALLY WRITTEN BUSINESS PLANS FROM US
www.nairasolutions.com/bizplan
Re: Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into by bizgenius1: 8:14am On Jun 11, 2016
Loan me 500k out of the money n state your interest..or go into farming
Re: Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into by bemagnify: 10:48am On Jun 11, 2016
ebultec:
pls friends, i need a help ,i have 500,000 but dnt knw a business with gain to do with it, ur advise needed, tankx . E-mail me ebultec@yahoo.com
were is ur location
Re: Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into by wealth123: 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
You can adopt my strategy of using the sum of N100,000 every 5 days for this business. This way i make N30,000 profit every week and my capital is still intact. If you have small money say N100,000, you can divide into 5 and use N20,000 every 5 days. You will make N6000 per week Guaranteed. Its up to you to give it a trial. You can even test it with N1000 which is the minimum.You will still make your 30% in 30 days.

wealth123:
send wattsap to: 08082083126 you will thank me later. You will first try this business with just N5000 or N10,000. or even N1000 which is the minimum. Then when you are convinced you can go big. When someone introduced me to it, i tried with N20k but when i made N30k in 30 days, i increased the amount. Now i make cool money without stress.

Any other person interested can contact me. Its absolutely free. i don't charge for this because someone here on nairaland gave me the idea free of charge.

God bless Seun Osewa.

(1) (Reply)

Fiarly Used Nylon Extruder Machine / 15, 20 & 30 Tons Box, And Bucket Body Trucks Needed ASAP / Churches Turned To Business Centre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.