Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Dennis Rodman Picks N’korea’s President’s Sister As His New Wife - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dennis Rodman Picks N’korea’s President’s Sister As His New Wife (1125 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion / Ahmed Musa And His New Wife, Juliet Hold Thanksgiving Service At Catholic Church / Aaron Samuel Flaunts His New G-wagon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dennis Rodman Picks N’korea’s President’s Sister As His New Wife by naijadefender: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2016
Former maverick and controversial NBA star Dennis Rodman is said to be preparing to tie the nuptial knots with the sister of hard stance Korean leader Kim Jong-un.

Reports say the 55-year-old ex basketballer announced his intention to marry the dictator’s 29-year-old sister, Kim Yo Jong at a press conference staged in Pyongyang.
Rodman informed at the press conference that Ms Yo-jong, who was recently elected as a member of the powerful Central Committee in North Korea, is the one for him after three failed marriages and that he had recently obtained the President’s approval to marry his beloved sister.

“I’m extremely happy to announce that after three unsuccessful weddings, I have finally found the love of my life,” Mr. Rodman told reporters. “I have found a new family here with Yo and Jong, and I’m finally happy like I have never been before. For me, Yo-Jong is like an angel and North Korea is like Heaven! I have finally found what I had been looking for.”

Rodman’s first trip to North Korea took place in February 2013. Since then, he says he’s visited more than 30 times, and he calls Kim a “friend for life”.
The complicity between the two men was clearly palpable, and Rodman even claimed he “couldn’t have dreamed of a better brother-in-law.

Source:
https://naijadefender./

Re: Dennis Rodman Picks N’korea’s President’s Sister As His New Wife by Amiano(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2016
U beta b careful, dis guy executed his own Uncle, so if u mess up wit his sister, u know d rest.

1 Like

Re: Dennis Rodman Picks N’korea’s President’s Sister As His New Wife by overdrive(m): 11:24am On Jun 08, 2016
this Rodman is playing with d tail of a tiger
Re: Dennis Rodman Picks N’korea’s President’s Sister As His New Wife by sallyzan(f): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2016
That is a very dangerous move

(1) (Reply)

These Athletes May Bring Olympic Medals For Nigeria / Kelechi Iheanacho Makihg History / Premier League Player Of The MONTH Of Oct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.