Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,318 members, 7,826,270 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? (4699 Views)

Poll: Do you

Yes: 33% (20 votes)
No: 66% (40 votes)
This poll has ended

During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo / BREAKING NEWS: Two Ghanaian juju men caught in TOGO's camp / The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by OneNaija(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2009
Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football?
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by Krayola2(m): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2009
Juju isn't real. It's just a hustle that preys on insecure people. . kinda like most of your local pastors.
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by OneNaija(m): 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2009
Also Like your International Pastor Dumb Ass
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by Krayola2(m): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2009
OneNaija:

Also Like your International Pastor Dumb Ass

They're all useless pieces of shit as far as i'm concerned. Local, international, intergalactical. . . they're just a bunch of crooks.

Why am I a dumbass, i was only trying to answer your question. . . are u a LOCAL pastor?  grin grin
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by kaypumpin2(m): 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2009
Juju is as real as the india 100 nigeria 0 footall fable.I mean the one we call fabuu in Yoruba
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by MrCrackles(m): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2009
Fuc.k all that JuJu nonsense. . . It doesnt exist at all so dont get worked up about it!
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by Krayola2(m): 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2009
If there was Juju in football, naija would have 20 world cups and 20 ACN. . 50 sef
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by kaypumpin2(m): 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2009
Krayola2:

If there was Juju in football, naija would have 20 world cups and 20 ACN. . 50 sef

Nigeria?We do not celebrate juju as much as Cote'd Voire and other franco-phone countries in West Africa.
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by Krayola2(m): 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Nigeria?We do not celebrate juju as much as Cote'd Voire and other franco-phone countries in West Africa.

haha. I thought we were the heavyweight champs of juju!  What exactly is juju? I know it isn't evil by definition, but not really sure what it is. . . maybe i should open a thread in the culture section. .
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 27, 2009
Bullsh.it
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by jalether(m): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2009
juju in footie is as real as father christmas grin
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by Cristalz(f): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2009
Una never see where dem dey bring fowl come stadium for match? Make una dey there. cheesy grin grin
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by mukina2: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2009
and socks and boots being washed in 'spiritual water' grin grin grin
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2009
Juju ko! Jaja of Opobo ni grin

@OP
CAPITAL [size=15pt]NO[/size]
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by mystikal(m): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2009
U too like this kind gist. yes U

Jazz no dey work 4 footie!
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by ayobase(m): 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2009
I stil dey wonder o!

What happened to Yekink?
I learnt that his JUJU boomeranged
the moment he entered the net after
his goal during USA 1994.

What about Amokachi?

God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by MUZBO(m): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2009
The question shouldn't be if it exists because it does. The question should be: Does it work?
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by jalether(m): 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2009
Cristalz:

Una never see where dem dey bring fowl come stadium for match? Make una dey there. cheesy grin grin

welcome back sweetie kiss
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by chidyke77(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2009
Juja exist bt it cnt make u win rather to confuse ur opponent by distracting them,then u take d advantage to control d game.
Bt i dnt believe dat juju wl score goals 4 u lie lie.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by adeshsam(m): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2009
Juju is exits but does not work in football. May be it work on other things! I cannot tell

Lol,

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by AndreUweh(m): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2009
Ivory Coast officials gave credit to juju for their nations cup glory in Senegal 1992. Some few years ago, the then Ivorien Head of state-Guy Robert invited all those jujumen who did the otumokpu for the nation, and honoured all of them.
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by Nezed(f): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2009
Cristalz:

Lol.
Dont really think so, but honestly, there is sumthing about Brazil that am not really comfortable with. Yeah, i know they learn to play from age 5 but who doesnt? Why cant other teams learn the skills ?

Their own don dey too much oh! When other national teams are billed to play the 'Seleção'  they get cold feet!
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by RichyBlacK(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2009
[size=28pt]ALL juju claims are fraudulent![/size]

Not a single one of them is true! None!
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by Oluschenco(m): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2009
juju exists, but its power is limited to few people, but juju does not have power over everybody.

Don't you see Drogba and his likes.
Na Jesus get power over juju and everybody!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by canuck(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2009
@ Topic

Interestingly, I was thinking the same thing this morning.

Confession time: Me sef waka small before I became a christian - I can tell you there are fake/puny juju and there are real ones. If you never jam one, na im be say you never jam one. The fact that you've not seen or held your spleen in your hands does not mean it does not exist smiley

Anyway, that na old story.

If you don't believe in positive supernatural, chances are negative supernatural will be Tales By Moonlight to you grin

Regarding juju in football, I no know o; but I remember the Cote d'Voire episode an earlier poster alluded to.
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by banging(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2009
Youth now A Days dont know anything. If Juju doesn't exist then no Satan. Na who see fit talk, You guy are still have this within View. God help US
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by adaku123(f): 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2009
If somebody wanted to show some of you here dat juju exists!! How many of you will volunteer ? If you will say aye!!! Try not to lie grin grin grin grin

Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by Olong(m): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2009
YES!juju exists in al spheres of lif includn fbal.its kinda a 'performanc enhancer' 4 its users.d supernatural controls d nature, both 4 gud n bad.doubt it al u care
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by LateefO(m): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2009
OneNaija:

Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football?

To him that believe let him believe,

AND

To him that do not believe let him not.
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by lawrence83: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2009
juju de o, but will definitely fail, if e see power weh pass am. and i sure say most of this nigeria playas de use am, and he de fail dem at the long run. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by zmurda(m): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2009
I believe in football juju.

how else can Nigeria not win world cup? It is because of European and South American demon jass.

It is FIFA jass that also cause our U17 to fail MRI scans. The world demon jass is against us.
tongue
Re: Do You Believe Juju Exists in Football? by naylove(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2009
i dont believe one bit of juju can change anything bout the game of football.
was it juju that made burnley beait man u?does juju make players score own goals. its crazy to think juju is tangible in soccer. a game that delights Jehovah God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club / List Of Fifa Balon D'or Winners. / Amodu Would Have Done Better Than Laggerback Against Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.