Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register (24941 Views)

Keshi's Son Signs Condolence Register In Honour Of His Dad At NFF Office(Pics) / Shehu Dikko, Inyama Sign Amodu's Condolence Register / Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by raphealolami(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Hypocrites everywhere....

Stephen Keshi Blasts NFF, Amaju Pinnick

Coach Stephen Keshi has blasted the Nigerian Football Federation President, Amaju Pinnick, and his board tagging them as liars and claiming they owe him and his coaching staff two months salaries and various match bonuses.

Keshi also shocking revealed that he is not interested in returning as Super Eagles head coach. Nigeria who were 2013 African champions have been without a substantive coach since crashing out of the 2014 Fifa World Cup in Brazil following the expiration of coach Keshi’s contract.

“Nigerians have been deceived; I never applied for the Super Eagles coaching job as the NFF have lied to Nigerians,” Keshi told Punch, Goal reports. “I didn’t receive any contract terms, nor did my agent.

I only see all these things on the pages of newspapers, but I decided to keep quiet. The NFF has succeeded in deceiving journalists in Nigeria. “In one of the early interviews Pinnick had after he became NFF president, he made it clear that Keshi would not be coaching the team, so how come he is turning around to say he is offering me a new contract, and that I’m the one stalling.

I’ve told them I don’t want the job. I’m tired of coaching and being surrounded by people who don’t want me in the job. Who Cursed Super Eagles – Ex Nigerian Player Taribo West Discloses Reason Behind Failures “Pinnick told everyone that the NFF had paid us (the coaches) our entitlements, but he was lying.

They still owe us two months salaries and the winning bonus from the last Sudan game which we won. “They’re saying these things because they want Nigerians to see me as a bad person. I’ve been very patient and quiet but they kept lying about a contract.” It will be recalled that the ‘Big Boss’ was overlooked by the Burkina Faso federation in its search for a national team coach as Gernot Rohr was picked.

https://www.naij.com/391959-stephen-keshi-blasts-nff-amaju-pinnick.html
It is not hypocrisy, if we dey fight, no be to die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by abbeyty(m): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
I still can't believe this man is gone for real. ile aye ile asan, may God rest his soul
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by edorhe14(m): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
He may have died but his Legacy lives on.
Nigeria most successful coach ever
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by cassidy1: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
Tears all over in Benin, heard d news on my way to work, never stop thinking of d big boss, rest in Peace bro
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by femi4: 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Chosen1984:
RIP TO the "big boss"!

COME TO THINK OF IT, THIS WEEK HAS BEING A WEEK OF STRANGE THINGS.

2 men nicknamed with names compared to THE MOST HIGH GOD, passed on!

Mohammed Ali aka " i am the greatest"
Stephen Keshi aka " the big boss"

hmmmm..... Let the wise Decode
Ode! Stop spiritualizing things. Everyone knows that Ali's greatest is synonymous to Boxing and Kechi's big boss was tied to his influence as a skipo.

Anyway :
Ronaldo, The phenomenon is still alive
Maradona, nicknamed Hand of God is still alive
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
femi4:
Ode! Stop spiritualizing things. Everyone knows that Ali's greatest is synonymous to Boxing and Kechi's big boss was tied to his influence as a skipo.

Anyway :
Ronaldo, The phenomenon is still alive
Maradona, nicknamed Hand of God is still alive
every curse word lands on your head!!!
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by femi4: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
Chosen1984:
every curse word lands on your head!!!
Omo irankiran
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
femi4:
Omo irankiran
omoirankiran lands on your head
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by vinceton: 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
Intellect20:
Rest in Peace Stephen Okechukwu Kechi. I didn't even know he was Igbo and from Oshimili local government of Delta state. Yorubba have been telling us he is from SS
oshimili is Delta state, and delta state is in south south. So yorubas are right.
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by chidextec: 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
It's still like a shock to me. U are like a candle in the wind. May God give ur children and family the heart to bear this irreparable loss. God knows the best. RIP the big boss.
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by Donnet14: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
RIP the big boss
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by Reference(m): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
And I hope you signed all his entitlement cheques this way before he passed on.
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by tobanson316x: 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
What a world! Keshi u have fought a good fight. Rest in peace
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by naijacentric(m): 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
Gudnite our soccer hero God woul give your family n Nigerians at large the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by Deepfreezer(m): 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Rest in paradise THE BIG BOSS.
#respect
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by ihearYou(m): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
YOURMAN:
nawa

What is Pinnick doing there signing d register? In his mind,,"come coach eagles again na". Mumu NFF Presedent. After displaying ur hatred for d big boss,u dey here dey form as if his death pain u.
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by israelchinedu: 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
RIP kechi
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by olajizz01(m): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
RIP Big boss,i feel for your children you and your wife left behind,it is not easy to lost both parents at early age,what a sad moment for his children and the entire football lovers in Nigeria and the world at large.
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by Qhalifah: 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
Some people level of stupidity ehn! Well R I P Big Boss

1 Like

Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by Nairadays: 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
This Stephen keshi's death really weak me.
Indeed it's a tragic loss.
RIP Stephen Keshi!
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by Seunjungle(m): 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
Where is Pinnick or picnick photo signing? This Nairaland is nonsense! Nah you dey pay my data subscription? Nonsense admin
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by skywalker001(m): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
Intellect20:
Rest in Peace Stephen Okechukwu Kechi. I didn't even know he was Igbo and from Oshimili local government of Delta state. Yorubba have been telling us he is from SS
Then u must be a dumb for not knowing someone with such name (Stephen Okechukwu Keshi) is an ibo man...
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by Ishilove: 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Reference:
And I hope you signed all his entitlement cheques this way before he passed on.
For where
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by MartinsIfeco1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
olokfor:
The Nigeria Football Federation president,Pinnick Amaju pictured at the Glass house in Abuja during the signing of condolence register in honour Late Stephen Keshi.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-nff-president-signs-late-stephen.html

Obi-Ukwu Eze late Njamanze will be buried on friday 10th
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
skywalker001:
[s]Then u must be a dumb for not knowing someone with such name (Stephen Okechukwu Keshi) is an ibo man..[/s].
Did you miss your amala today? Anumanu
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by toprealman: 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
so this clueless man cannot afford to get a big table that will contain Keshi's pic and condolence register?
worst NFF president so far.
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
chrischukszy01:
Some idiots go come out dey write sweet tinx abt d MAN...keshi signed his death warrant d day he took over super Eagle job. Juju glass house

I'm from delta but I can categorically say amaju is a fetishist man and nff is a den of evil people... They almost got oliseh, he had to quit... Nigerian football can never move forward... Rip sir
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by exnovio(m): 12:14am On Jun 09, 2016
I was shocked, to read here on nairaland that Stephen Keshi is dead.
na wa life.
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 09, 2016
Tribute to the Big Boss.

Grateful for a life of achievement though you didnt stay with us for long....Your life was lived to the service of humanity...

football is a unifying game all over the world,you made an indelible contribution and advancement of mankind....

Rest on the Big Boss....
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by promi6(m): 6:53am On Jun 09, 2016
Chosen1984:
RIP TO the "big boss"!

COME TO THINK OF IT, THIS WEEK HAS BEING A WEEK OF STRANGE THINGS.

2 men nicknamed with names compared to THE MOST HIGH GOD, passed on!

Mohammed Ali aka " i am the greatest"
Stephen Keshi aka " the big boss"

hmmmm..... Let the wise Decode
You're talking trash! So you call God d Big Boss? I call him the Almighty Father.... Don't bring in your superstitious belief here..... #RIPDBigBoss
Re: Pinnick Signs Keshi's Condolence Register by skywalker240(m): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2016
after u ve signed his sack letter..
Mtcheeeeeeew
Hate to know both men are/was from my state

RIP...the LENGEND MOVES ON

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are A Giant, What An Honor To Play By Your Side, Antony Praises Rolando / I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award / Messi Has No Goal In El Clasico Since Ronaldo Left Real Madrid In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.