Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

PHOTO: NFF President Pinnick Amaju Signing Keshi's Condolence Register - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PHOTO: NFF President Pinnick Amaju Signing Keshi's Condolence Register (800 Views)

"We Are Good" - NFF President Pinnick Says, After Alleged Snub From Moses & Musa / Keshi's Son Signs Condolence Register In Honour Of His Dad At NFF Office(Pics) / Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: NFF President Pinnick Amaju Signing Keshi's Condolence Register by EdifiedCEO: 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
NFF President Pinnick Amaju was first to sign condolence register opened at the Glass House in honour Late Stephen Keshi.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photo-nff-president-pinnick-amaju.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: PHOTO: NFF President Pinnick Amaju Signing Keshi's Condolence Register by osesology(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
See dem...hypocrites that they are. After dribbling the man to frustration, they now want to pretend that they care. Pharisees!
Re: PHOTO: NFF President Pinnick Amaju Signing Keshi's Condolence Register by donphilopus: 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
osesology:
See dem...hypocrites that they are. After dribbling the man to frustration, they now want to pretend that they care. Pharisees!

What's this one saying? So you expected him to still retain Keshi when he was no longer comfortable with him? Death and job are two different things. BTW, RIP Stephen Keshi. You're the true national hero not this pitiable hero being promoted by losers!
Re: PHOTO: NFF President Pinnick Amaju Signing Keshi's Condolence Register by osesology(m): 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
donphilopus:

What's this one saying? So you expected him to still retain Keshi when he was no longer comfortable with him? Death and job are two different things. BTW, RIP Stephen Keshi. You're the true national hero not this pitiable hero being promoted by losers!
Are you sure you are not contradicting urself?
Re: PHOTO: NFF President Pinnick Amaju Signing Keshi's Condolence Register by donphilopus: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
osesology:

Are you sure you are not contradicting urself?

How am I contradicting myself? When Mourinho came back to Chelsea the first season, he made us proud. But somehow goofed after lifting the EPL. Wasn't his contract terminated? Even when his contract was terminated, do we not still refer to him as hero? So how am I contradicting myself?!
Re: PHOTO: NFF President Pinnick Amaju Signing Keshi's Condolence Register by Whizzcute(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
ok
Re: PHOTO: NFF President Pinnick Amaju Signing Keshi's Condolence Register by Flexherbal(m): 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
RIP to Kechi. He served his country well.
Re: PHOTO: NFF President Pinnick Amaju Signing Keshi's Condolence Register by osesology(m): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
donphilopus:

How am I contradicting myself? When Mourinho came back to Chelsea the first season, he made us proud. But somehow goofed after lifting the EPL. Wasn't his contract terminated? Even when his contract was terminated, do we not still refer to him as hero? So how am I contradicting myself?!
Your arguement is becoming more complex by each post. What are you saying exactly? Are you arguing in favor of Keshi or Pinnick and his incomprehensible board?
Re: PHOTO: NFF President Pinnick Amaju Signing Keshi's Condolence Register by marshalcarter: 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
From condolence to argument....den dis boiz sha
Re: PHOTO: NFF President Pinnick Amaju Signing Keshi's Condolence Register by donphilopus: 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
osesology:

Your arguement is becoming more complex by each post. What are you saying exactly? Are you arguing in favor of Keshi or Pinnick and his incomprehensible board?

In favour of Pinnick. All I'm trynna tell you is that he wasn't sacked because he wasn't liked by Pinnick but because it was time for him to leave. So stop blasting Pinnick for signing the condolence register.
Re: PHOTO: NFF President Pinnick Amaju Signing Keshi's Condolence Register by osesology(m): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
donphilopus:

In favour of Pinnick. All I'm trynna tell you is that he wasn't sacked because he wasn't liked by Pinnick but because it was time for him to leave. So stop blasting Keshi for signing the condolence register.
Go through my comment again. Did you see anywhere I blasted keshi for anything? Pls read well before argueing.
Re: PHOTO: NFF President Pinnick Amaju Signing Keshi's Condolence Register by donphilopus: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
osesology:

Go through my comment again. Did you see anywhere I blasted keshi for anything? Pls read well before argueing.

Typo. I meant you should stop blasting Pinnick.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Olympic Football Team(dream Team)in Atlanta, Meet And Greet Fans(photos) / Who Is Next? Mancheter United Edition / Ronaldo's Good Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.