Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? (4140 Views)

Meet Mine Benjamin, Aspiring Politician And Model (Photos) / GPM Exclusive! What I Do With Nude Photos Female Fans Send To Me- Enyinna Nwigwe / How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by Yankeeboi2(f): 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
Let me do a quick background information on J. Pada, she is a model ,enterpreneur,promoter in California and works with Drake,Chris brown's team,she has always been a fan of Wizkid since last 3years ago (according to our insider) but she met him 8months ago when Wizkid came to Houston for a concert where Chris brown also performed in....So our Olofofo are saying whenever Wizkid travels out she is always with him,like she travels to wherever he performs in,hangsout in studio with him,and the OTHER THINGS THAT FOLLOWS...get your mind of the gutter.
Sources are saying something maybe be going on between these two cause someone in Jada's team allegedly said Wizkid hands her expensive gifts (shoes,bags) etc and takes her shopping whenever he is around,although Our sources are saying J.Pada just broke up with her boyfriend some months back......We wish Wizkid luck as he finds true love AGAIN after his ended relationship with Tania Omotayo............
https://fashionuncutmedia..com.ng/2016/06/exclusive-what-is-going-between-wizkid.html

cc Lalasticala

Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by Airforce1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
Tania over this American crack head

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by THONZE(m): 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Love in the air
Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by mzjaney(f): 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
its business... strictly business grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by debonairprinx(m): 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
taking selfies and showing her some whatever on his phone is what is going on. sad
Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by floragregs(f): 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
She looks like a junkie

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by Yankeeboi2(f): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
floragregs:
She looks like a junkie
grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by dubylhover(m): 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
floragregs:
She looks like a junkie

he loves bad bitchees,thats his fvcking problem
Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by ayoadeifee(f): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
how are you sure he broke up with Tania? bloggers n lies
Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by floragregs(f): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
dubylhover:

who's talking abt their relationship? Wat's my bizness wth them?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by dubylhover(m): 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
floragregs:
who's talking abt their relationship? Wat's my bizness wth them?

youre xontradicting yourslf love,you have no business with them but youre commenting about d girl looking lyk a junkie
Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by floragregs(f): 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
dubylhover:

youre xontradicting yourslf love,you have no business with them but youre commenting about d girl looking lyk a junkie
no business wth their RELATIONSHIP. Was just stating what I observed. I would hv said it if she was alone
Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by dubylhover(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
floragregs:
no business wth their RELATIONSHIP. Was just stating what I observed. I would hv said it if she was alone

okk...seem you know a thing or two about drug addicts
Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by ireneony(f): 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
Wizkid Don't go broke.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by safarigirl(f): 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
Baby mama number 3 loading....no good can come from a n*gga who thinks with his d*ck rather than his brains.

Wiz better upgrade his thinking cap and choose which head is more important
Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by kaboninc(m): 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
safarigirl:
Baby mama number 3 loading....no good can come from a n*gga who thinks with his d*ck rather than his brains.

Wiz better upgrade his thinking cap and choose which head is more important

Or a woman thinks with her honey pott
Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by potolistic(m): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
She's not even half as cute as Tania

.... Plus no ass.... *spits*
Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by safarigirl(f): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
kaboninc:

Or a woman thinks with her honey pott
at least they're getting paid with it. Wiz is the one spending, it's his account getting drained.

We have acknowledged that hoes will be hoes, but if they didn't have customers, they would eventually close shop
Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
Baby mama number 3.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by nykolaax(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
But wizzy too short sha! ahn ahn
Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by TheAziz: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
wizzy baba nla all the girls go do anything for your money but i wonder when girls say the love tall guys, wizzy short na
Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
I can't really explain Wizkid's body language in the last pic grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 09, 2016
dubylhover:

King A$AP grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by Yankeeboi2(f): 9:33am On Jun 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
King A$AP grin
grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by karrengold(f): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2016
whatever it is that is going on between them is not our business......their life,their headache
Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2016
Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by DEllaluv(f): 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
last pic be like,big sis/aunty taking Junior shopping
Re: EXCLUSIVE: What Is Going On Between Wizkid And Model Pada? by epistleNow(m): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
floragregs:
She looks like a junkie

You mean Ayo looks like a junkie

(1) (Reply)

Come In And See The Before/After Pictures Of Some Hollywood Film Effects / Nigerian Lady Celebrates 28th Birthday With Nude Photoshoot (photos) / Check Out Drake’s New Girlfriend, Instagram Model And Stripper, Nekisha (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.