Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Check Out Drake’s New Girlfriend, Instagram Model And Stripper, Nekisha (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Drake’s New Girlfriend, Instagram Model And Stripper, Nekisha (photos) (4143 Views)

Meet Drake's New Hot Jamaican Bae Who Helps Him Forget Rihanna / Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos / Meet Drake's New Model Girlfriend Nekisha, With Hot Cuvy Body (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Drake’s New Girlfriend, Instagram Model And Stripper, Nekisha (photos) by IamDaniella: 6:11am On Sep 24, 2017
Drake has had his fair share of model and stripper girlfriends. According to reports, his latest is a Toronto model named Nekisha.

As with all women linked with Drake, Nekisha is a beauty, but her body is what’s got all the attention. She’s really curvy in all the right places and they say it’s all natural.

Drake is reportedly serious with her and has bought her a condo.

See more sexy photos at➡ http://www.linjust.com/check-out-drakes-new-girlfriend-instagram-model-and-stripper-nekisha-photos.html

Re: Check Out Drake’s New Girlfriend, Instagram Model And Stripper, Nekisha (photos) by NairalandCS(m): 6:27am On Sep 24, 2017
Jesu Christi. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Check Out Drake’s New Girlfriend, Instagram Model And Stripper, Nekisha (photos) by Estellar: 6:31am On Sep 24, 2017
She's a beauty
Re: Check Out Drake’s New Girlfriend, Instagram Model And Stripper, Nekisha (photos) by emaxjey(m): 6:59am On Sep 24, 2017
Today was the only day , when My I cried & my mother Smiled on it. Happy Birthday Mother’s lovely child, Happy Birthday to Me.oya. Make una shower me likes Ooo grin[color=#006600]

(1) (Reply)

Lady Got Battered On Live By Boyfriend For Twerking In Her Underwear (photos +vi / If I Dont Shave Regularly, I End Up Looking Like This woman / "Mumu, Ode" - Funke Akindele Blast Eniola Badmus For Mocking Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.