Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Wizkid Shares Photos From Hamburg Tour - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shares Photos From Hamburg Tour (30534 Views)

"This Is How I Feel This Year" - Wizkid Shares Photo / Wizkid Shares Photo With His Son, Zion Ayo Balogun, In Bed / Wizkid Shares Justine Skye's Halloween Costume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shares Photos From Hamburg Tour by Francis95(m): 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lastine:
I know you go talk.. Haha, is it a must for you to hate?? Or na hatred job you carry come from heaven??

You must be igbo...
Oya face front
ok, am done bruh.
Re: Wizkid Shares Photos From Hamburg Tour by amanze15(m): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2016
wizkid just find songwriters now to boast your legendary status, enough of meaningless songs #ojuelegba still a classic #superstar still a classic
#wadup still the best song Dprince would ever rap on in his career grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Shares Photos From Hamburg Tour by MemphisDepay(m): 12:15am On Jun 09, 2016
amanze15:
wizkid just find songwriters now to boast your legendary status, enough of meaningless songs #ojuelegba still a classic #superstar still a classic
#wadup still the best song Dprince would ever rap on in his career grin grin grin grin grin
am a big fan of Wiz. What a talented guy he is. He can only get better and better. Deliver us the grammy, Ayodeji
Re: Wizkid Shares Photos From Hamburg Tour by Mayflowa(m): 7:04am On Jun 09, 2016
shugadun8:
onn to bi akere, onn be,stop jumping. I quoted someone first, you don't have to quote everything you see cos you are lost already, you donno what we talking about, I know flavor is not yoruba.

Stop posting online if you hate it much to be quoted. You said: All [b]these[/b]yoruba people and then you mentioned Tuface and Flavour. Now tell me how yoruba correlated with those two or is it that you don't know how to make a sense out of your sentence just as you don't have courtesy in addressing people online?
Re: Wizkid Shares Photos From Hamburg Tour by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
Mayflowa:

Stop posting online if you hate it much to be quoted. You said: All [b]these[/b]yoruba people and then you mentioned Tuface and Flavour. Now tell me how yoruba correlated with those two or is it that you don't know how to make a sense out of your sentence just as you don't have courtesy in addressing people online?
when next you have to quote, make sure you see previous comments, stop behaving like a slowpoke everywhere you go, is it a crime to mention flavor,tuface $ yoruba in a sentence? Use your sense more, read people's previous comments when next you have to quote $ quote wisely. Leech
Re: Wizkid Shares Photos From Hamburg Tour by Mayflowa(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
shugadun8:
when next you have to quote, make sure you see previous comments, stop behaving like a slowpoke everywhere you go, is it a crime to mention flavor,tuface $ yoruba in a sentence? Use your sense more, read people's previous comments when next you have to quote $ quote wisely. Leech

Which comment are you taking about? You only quoted someone that mentioned wizkid being a unmarried father before you stated that Tuface and Flavour did same which is correct. But then you added that all these yoruba people which infer that they are all yorubas. I only faulted that addition politely saying flavour isn't yoruba. Where you insulted?

Could you point out any comment that showed why u mentioned all these yoruba people. I am only taking my time for once to show you how dumb you are!

You know, I know you are very happy being able to insult your big bros on Nairaland free of charge. Surely, you know we are not mates. So have fun with it especially how you have been wanting to use the abuses you picked up here recently for a site you just joined yesterday! I know the feeling bro. Move on.
Re: Wizkid Shares Photos From Hamburg Tour by olhrt: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
Oya Young Pablo! Make u con sign ma guy to starboi.....

feel am for here

https://soundcloud.com/supaboileo/supaboi-leo-wonrogo-rico-cover
Re: Wizkid Shares Photos From Hamburg Tour by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
Mayflowa:

Which comment are you taking about? You only quoted someone that mentioned wizkid being a unmarried father before you stated that Tuface and Flavour did same which is correct. But then you added that all these yoruba people which infer that they are all yorubas. I only faulted that addition politely saying flavour isn't yoruba. Where you insulted?

Could you point out any comment that showed why u mentioned all these yoruba people. I am only taking my time for once to show you how dumb you are!

You know, I know you are very happy being able to insult your big bros on Nairaland free of charge. Surely, you know we are not mates. So have fun with it especially how you have been wanting to use the abuses you picked up here recently for a site you just joined yesterday! I know the feeling bro. Move on.
I have no time to be explaining anything to you as you are a stu.peed fella, as far as the person I quoted understands me and has laughed it off, it's not necessary for you to cry over my comment,mu.mu bros, is age or gender stated anywhere on my profile ? Develop your brain or put it into better use, get busy .

Re: Wizkid Shares Photos From Hamburg Tour by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
I'l reply you when there's time, for now go to gtb and collect your seniority money.
Mayflowa:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe With Her Daughter Michelle And Juwon, Her Son / Ex-bbn Housemate, Cocoice Stuns In Bridal Inspired Photo Shoot / Sosovibez: Asomugha Sonia Involved In Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.