Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

UNILAG Post-UME - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Post-UME (17199 Views)

2014/2015 Unilag Post Utme Cut Off Marks Updates / Unilag Post Ume Cut Off Mark 2009/2010 / UNILAG POST UTME 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Post-UME by skanmy: 12:30am On Aug 30, 2009
Dclique,thanks but if you have bin following this thread,you will realise that i told you and quote me anywhere,regardless of what anyone tells you,unilag is and has always bin the university of first choice and the best way to get into the school is to meet the stringent entry requirements,for example,unilag wont take 5credits minimum like other schools,unilag takes 6,unilag doesnt take 2 sittings of o'level,credit passes in both english and maths is a must even if you want to enter for Hausa language study!I told my kid sister exactly wot i ve told you guys here and I really know how it feels with disappointment!IF YOU DONT GET INTO YOUR COURSE,I REPEAT,GET A CHANGE OF COURSE FORM AS SOON AS ITS OUT OR PREPARE FOR ANODA JAMB AND WORK AND PRAY FOR GOD'S FAVOR.Fola, ,I rily dont know about that(malpractice),pls try get to the admission office ASAP and ask.look,this is just a period som of us had gone thru and i tell you,it will soon fade.I know if you cast all your cares and anxiety unto the Lord,it shall be well with you.Hold on to your dream,it will come thru someday.Love you guys so very much and i am sorry for my poor use of my discretion,maybe i shouldnt have posted it for everyone.
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Raymonwell(m): 3:28am On Aug 30, 2009
Pls am raymond,i hav a kid sister dat score 53.5% in her post test in unilag,bt she wnt 2 study English in d facult of Art.pls do u no d cut-off mark 4 English?pls if u do,kindly reply me,or txt me on 08028850963/07033494121.tanks
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Habeebullahi(m): 5:04am On Aug 30, 2009
Please is there any hope for me? I scored 53.7 for creative arts
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by IBOGIRL1: 7:16am On Aug 30, 2009
Pls skanmy, got 57.5 in my post jamb & an aggregate 60.0. And am going4 economics. Plz any info on econs cutoff mark and wat are my chances of makin it on d merit list or oda lists. Ur contribution wil b highly appreciated. Tanx
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by snoopy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2009
@ Skanmy. bro u mind helping me get the cut off marks for architecture and estate management. please. it'll be deeply appreciated
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by teimie(f): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2009
i had 68.3 for mass communication. pls can you help me wit the cut off? Plsssssssssssss. thank you
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Dclique(m): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2009
Am sure skamny will alert us when the cut-off is released.
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by davinson: 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2009
skanmy,pls is there any info on physics cuff-off mark? pls do reply back ok, thank.
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2009
Skanmy! can u pls let me have ur number i really really need to talk to you. its all about the admission asap.plssss
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by EmmanuelM: 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2009
Skanmy, Where are you?
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by skanmy: 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2009
hi guys,skanmy is still very much around.like i said earlier,once i get any relevant info,i'll send only to people i have their e-mail address,i've bin busy and yet to call my contact.wishing you the very best.You guys should make time and go to unilag as well.
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Habeebullahi(m): 3:51am On Sep 01, 2009
My email address is Bolajiakinrinade@yahoo.com.pls send me info on creative arts
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by EmmanuelM: 10:18am On Sep 01, 2009
@skanmy,

This is my mail immyjoey@gmail.com, Bro would really love to have your number, Just let me know when you will be chanced so i could come over to unilag and see what good news i will hear about Physics cut off mark scored 50.0%, Just give me a beep and we see in unilag, 07028469049. If i don't get any calls from you,[Okay] expecting your reply ??

Everyone with relevant gist or gossip should please post, can't wait to leave the house, 50
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by holyparcel(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2009
While the University students are still clamouring for a return to campus, the management of Unilag is busy with new intakes. This country needs serious prayers.
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by aladaz: 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2009
@skammy, please kindly send the cutoff for mass comm whenever u have access to it to my mail box
aladazconsult@yahoo.co.uk, thanks a million God bless
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by folalag: 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2009
@skammy, cut off for edutech cos i scored 50
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by tobiit(m): 2:35am On Sep 02, 2009
Hello guyz, I have been having problem checking my sister this post jamb result on the school website. It comes with error saying "result will soon be dislayed". Can anyone please help out? because it's important to know.
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Sundaxboyy04(m): 6:42am On Sep 02, 2009
Anybody wit info of unilag cut mark should please put across, cos am scared to lost dis admission
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 02, 2009
ANY HOPE 4 D GUY WHO SCORE 51.6% AND WANT 2 STUDY PET & GAS ENG. SKAMMY PLEASE MAKE SURE U REPLY TO THIS
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by princiano: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2009
scored 47.8 for pet and gas eng.my email address is prince.chinonso@yahoo.com kindly send me the cut off to my mail box thanks
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Nezan(m): 11:15am On Sep 02, 2009
was it written while ASUU was on strike?
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Sundaxboyy04(m): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2009
Yes,it was written when ASUU was on strike,
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by olalekan1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2009
Sundaxboyy04:

Yes,it was written when ASUU was on strike,
any information for unilag prospective computer science student?
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by princiano: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2009
skammy are u there pls send me the cut off mark of the above course to my mail box
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by tundea1: 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2009
Hello Bro, plz do you have any idea concerning the result of unilag reshedule exam,, i keep on checking the result and it bring ( result will be displayed soon), kindly help me on this actually i have not heard from anybody if the result is out, sad
HIGHBEE64$@YAHOO.COM
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by tundea1: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2009
Hello Bro, plz do you have any idea concerning the result of unilag reshedule exam,, i keep on checking the result and it bring ( result will be displayed soon), kindly help me on this actually i have not heard from anybody if the result is out, sad
HIGHBEE_64@YAHOO.COM
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by dred1: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2009
this is to inform all Jambite student that choose unad,university of ado-ekiti for first choice or second choice that the post jamb form is out, and you can only buy it at banks in ado- ekiti
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL
DARE A.K.A DRE UNADAITE: 08025546001
OR
AYO A,K.A :A-SQUARE:08067121403
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by veth: 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2009
Skammy, pls based on this Unilag stuff, my youger brother that wrote the exam is yet to see his scores as it has not been released. Pls do you have any idea on what is wrong. They were not allowed to write this exam the first day that others wrote due to the fact that they were not able to register online. now when i checked the result they said it will be displayed soon. Pls can you help me fine out what exactly is wrong. thanx
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by sunnyy1: 1:42am On Sep 03, 2009
for those experiencing the aggregate been changed to malpractice,you are adviced to write a letter to the v.c and the admission office, attachn the original result printed and the recent one having th malpractice very fast, i have the same problem and i have done just that lets pray it gets better. they said maybe people answered more than four subject questions that is why the aggregate had to change.
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Dclique(m): 3:12am On Sep 03, 2009
In other words,those that have malpractice are in trouble and may face loosing their admission?.

Common, i dont know where you guys get your stories from.
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by femmich: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2009
hi,pls i want to confirm how sure u are on unilag merit list n also the cutoff mark u hv flagged , pls is it for real?
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by jimwest(m): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2009
@skanny, computer science , i scored 46.9, any hope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure / High Quality Personal Statements For Foreign University Master's Applications / Why Do Some Nigerians Think Being A Male Nursing Student Is An Abomination???!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.