Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

UNILAG Post-UME - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Post-UME (17196 Views)

2014/2015 Unilag Post Utme Cut Off Marks Updates / Unilag Post Ume Cut Off Mark 2009/2010 / UNILAG POST UTME 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Post-UME by CLASSIFYD(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2009
After d merit list dere is still going 2 b suplimen3 list right? If so,is it compulsory 2 chnge course b4 i get on d suplimen3 list?
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by folalag: 11:25am On Oct 15, 2009
@hotmail, are you saying there is a list on the notice board at admin block now or what do you mean, ?
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by bentna(m): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2009
hi are yhu sayin the merit list isa at d admin block
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Besto(m): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2009
Pls hw much for change of course form, i scored 49.4 for elect/elect and comptr sci, im 4rm balyesa, dnt knw i stil got a chance or buy a change of course form to 2courses lyk civil and environmental engr,surveying and geo,marine science,, which is advisable.
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2009
Well at last the long awaited cut off is out.I made the cut off anyways i scored 60.6 and the cut off for my course geography is 57 but i have a problem right now cos everytime i try to check my result online it says result to will be display soon and this is giving me much concern what do i do?anyone with any information for me?i would appreciate your response please
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by cvibe: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2009
Simply call their admissions office.
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by bak(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2009
Any psychology student in d rum. I av a yearn. U can cal me on 07064260029. A lot 2 discuss about. 2ry and cal. Its 4 ur own benefit. See u later. To all prospective student d list will be on oct.,26.{monday}. So watch out. Success
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Dclique(m): 10:04am On Oct 17, 2009
26th?
How sure are you?
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by wolfenstein(m): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]foresyth a friend of mine has dat same problem u havin,he took his pume result to show dem in unilag comp run.they checked their computer nd said he doesnt ve any result,i guess dat period of strike dey were givin out ppl scores.Unilag is FAKE
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by wolfenstein(m): 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2009
guyz plz i nid help here consignin my result.Didnt make my cut-off mark,was tinkin of going to gt change of course form bt a friend of mine side dat last yr out of like 1k ppl who bought d form unilag only admitted like 20ppl.Is it ok 4 me to go 4 d form?
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Habeebullahi(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2009
Please any info about the admission list?is it out?what are the assurance for the educationally less developed states,any hope please help me somebody,
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Habeebullahi(m): 8:40am On Oct 21, 2009
Any news on the admission list?
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by credibleq(m): 9:17am On Oct 21, 2009
@ habeebulahi, lets be patient, all will be well insha allah
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by fadiresola: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2009
does unilag uses catchment for merit list or not cos i am hearing different stories ooo, if u meet the cut off for your catcment u should be able to make the first list now, MAY GOD HELP US ALL
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by delejames(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2009
fadiresola:

does unilag uses catchment forĀ  merit list or not cos i am hearing different stories ooo, if u meet the cut off forĀ  your catcment u should be able to make the first list now, MAY GOD HELP US ALL

If u make the cutoff for your catchment area,then be rest assured that your name is on the Merit List.
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Dclique(m): 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2009
When exactly is this list going to be out?
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Dclique(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2009
When exactly is this list going to be out?
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by atunje(f): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2009
Hello Guys,

I applied for elect/elect in UNILAG and I scored 60.6, But the catchment cut-off for the state I am from(Ekiti) is 59.8 , Should i be rest assured??

I will like to be sure.

Thank You.
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by delejames(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2009
atunje:

Hello Guys,

I applied for elect/elect in UNILAG and I scored 60.6, But the catchment cut-off for the state I am from(Ekiti) is 59.8 , Should i be rest assured??

I will like to be sure.

Thank You.

Yea ofcourse,thats a sure banker for you, Just prepare for school.
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by topojons(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2009
if you have any problem getting information,

add me on facebook, Yinka Krohz,

Re: UNILAG Post-UME by eyonigger(m): 7:47am On Oct 23, 2009
my little brother went to our uncle who is a professor in the faculty of ARTS. He went with his credentials including birth certificate, post ume result,jamb result and also his o levels complete. He said he was given a STAFF REQUEST FORM to fill in his result info in. I wonder what that STAFF REQUEST FORM means. He is going for political science and his post ume score was 55.1, but the cut off for merit is 66.3 while the cut off for the state catchment is 58.6. Can someone post a response to this post
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by atunje(f): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2009
Hello Dclique,

Thanks for your quick reply, But i have a problem now,when i later checked my post-ume so as to print it out,it wrote Result to will be displayed soon, Please what does this mean??
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by 2nex(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2009
hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo evry on finally the university of lagos as released the list of its 2009/2010 list of succesful candidate i found mine, THE LORD IS GOOD
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by 2nex(m): 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2009
Click here to join the students forum | Unilag Alumni & Advancement |Unilag Magazine|
Student Records |Transcript |Admission | Login
Home Home Page
About Us Welcome History Vision and Mission Student Affairs Academic Programmes Faculties College of Medicine Staff Directory Our Staff School of Post-Graduate Distance Learning Institute Library Other Units
Prospective Students Admissions Requirements PostJAMB slip Post-JAMB Admission CUT OFF Foundation Admission List Student Registration
News Latest News Archived News
Publications Research/Publications Publications Search
FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Information Points Feedback
Mail Check Mail
2008/09Exam Time Table
Condition of Service
Bursary Contractors Registration Form
MIT Courseware
Lecturers, Please fill Aperform online
Academic Calender
Research Grants Application Form
Presentation of results
Download School Tour
Download Laptops forms
Download Aperform
Configure Unilag E-Mail Account
UNILAG mobile services? Find out more,

News - Full Story
UNILAG RELEASES ADMISSION LIST FOR 2009/2010 ACADEMIC SESSION

Posted On 23 Oct, 2009 back to news home
UNILAG RELEASES ADMISSION LIST FOR 2009/2010 ACADEMIC SESSION

view Admission List
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by 2nex(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2009
WISHING EVERYONE ALL THE BEST,
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Dclique(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2009
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Habeebullahi(m): 6:54am On Oct 24, 2009
When is the second list going to be released?
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by chinaidi: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2009
Men it is well.We give God praise for the admission list so far.But remember nairalanders that it is not over till it is over.For those of you who had credibile scores there is still a good chance of getting in with a change of course form and we will keep u posted on that.Peace y'all
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by chijioker(m): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2010
As we wait for the sale of Unilag Post-UTME past questions, we remember:

1. You would also take the four subjects you did in your UTME for your Post UTME.

2. Unilag Post-UTME is electronic, that is, it is going to be held online.

3. Unilag Post-UTME would be held in two centres, one in Unilag and the other in ETC(Electronic Test Company) office, Ikeja.

4. You would be asked 10 questions per subject.

5. Your Post UTME score is 50% while your UTME score is 50%.

For more information either add Ukwuegbu Chijioke as your friend on facebook , mail me on Chijistar@gmail.com or Chijiokeryp@yahoo.com or call my landline on +234 1 827 4357. My etisalat line would soon be made available to you.

BEST OF LUCK!!!
Re: UNILAG Post-UME by Richiez(m): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2011
for easy admission into unilag, purchase their diploma form

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure / High Quality Personal Statements For Foreign University Master's Applications / Why Do Some Nigerians Think Being A Male Nursing Student Is An Abomination???!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.